youtube.com/watch?v=ykWsowGLHvg
youtube.com/watch?v=mIV1JHgZOJU
youtube.com/watch?v=2yVjmtCjEwE
youtube.com/watch?v=HfczE6hZM7E
youtube.com/watch?v=acatwdIWar4
streamable.com/lfx6x
wwestream.bitballoon.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Same format as Calendar, really makes you think.

Against KK she got dragged into an ugly clinch fight and she gassed herself throwing shitty flying memekicks against Carla. JJ doesn't really have the style to punish her, she fights at super long range, where Rose is powerful, accurate, awkward, and fast as shit.

Attached: 1521849060642.jpg (384x330, 73K)

first for /ourguy/

Attached: tony neck day every day.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

Boxing = conquered

MMA is next?

Attached: 1521699748556.jpg (334x567, 69K)

love the logo

Attached: 1511877365236.jpg (1000x842, 132K)

>you now remember this fight happened

Attached: our girl beats bw champ.webm (960x540, 2.95M)

Imagine if Yamasaki was reffing this

Yeah its an awful style matchup for JJ, thats why i was thinking on betting Rose but if JJ can take the shots it just feels like a very close match to me, and i dont feel like betting on a 115 lb girl to knock the other one out.

Mizuki Inoue vs. Virna Jandiroba
DeAnna Bennett vs. Karina Rodriguez
Milana Dudieva vs. Christina Marks
Kali Robbins vs. Pearl Gonzalez

Attached: httpswww.youtube.comwatchv=xrbY9gDVms0.jpg (1500x1500, 76K)

guess the fighter

Attached: 20180324_004639.png (613x307, 47K)

I would never bet on it. Because Rose is a headcase and I don't expect her to be on top for long, and because betting on MMA is insanely random at the best of times. But I do think Rose wins, she has a nasty style for JJ and already destroyed her once.

Conor

mark hunt

Royce Gracie

Attached: hoeslapped.webm (720x400, 2.75M)

Oh i thought you were the brit i used to talk betting with, yeah i think Rose wins too, but i already have bets on Moicano and Chiesa who i believe have clearer paths to victory.

has miami living made her soft?

youtube.com/watch?v=ykWsowGLHvg

Attached: miami 12.3 million for a 3 bedroom condo.jpg (1080x1350, 203K)

Guess who

Attached: 20180324_005249.png (562x380, 36K)

Cormier.

Great Cage Warriors this Weekend.

Attached: Stacked.jpg (1200x1200, 255K)

Gotta be Conor

>but if JJ can take the shots
she really does have a terrible chin
Rose's striking is pretty underrated. she's very accurate and landed the left hook a lot in the 3 minutes

Attached: Rose highlights.webm (852x480, 2.83M)

DC

If your favorite fighter were a car what kind of car would he be? Literally any car of your choosing.
youtube.com/watch?v=mIV1JHgZOJU
youtube.com/watch?v=2yVjmtCjEwE
youtube.com/watch?v=HfczE6hZM7E

>he

for me it's tony "el cucuy" ferguson

youtube.com/watch?v=acatwdIWar4

Joanna is still very smart and has the best team in the game, i feel she can leg kick her and clinch her whenever Rose leaps in, until Rose slows down, then her better tecnique will get her the better off the striking exchanges.
I didnt like Rose's striking at all in the KK fight the moment Karolina started to get some momentum she completely fell apart, i dont trust her to overcome any sort of hardships, which i know JJ is capable of.

Anyone have the /ourguy/ copypasta? :^)

I struggle to see who can beat Usman in the top 10 other than Tyron. Who do you guys think?

Attached: (You) 4.jpg (452x586, 38K)

Why doesn't Max so more media shit?

I see DC, Woodley, Conor all the time.
Stipe used to be quiet but since beating Ngannou he has a bunch of advertising deals.
Max is like a mouse.

Attached: 2726b52746378deafe44f2b18bffe971.png (898x468, 725K)

how much you wanna bet with paul felder at 223 dana and his jews do that shit where they toss an unranked fighter a #15 ranking a day or two before they fight on a main card? practically guarantee you they'll boot daroosh out during fight week and felder will take the 15 slot.

it is what it is he just wants to hang with his kid and family man

He was in the den of thieves movie. He has the same agent as bisping so I’m sure he’ll be getting some more exposure.

I don't get this.

Max arms don't look skinny anymore.

he also fights more often than any of them so doesnt have time to go to LA and do TV bullshit

because he lives in Hawaii majority of the year

who cares Felders on a nice little streak and Dariush is FLUSH'd

Attached: toilet-till-tumbles.jpg (1000x1000, 64K)

You're a complete moron. You realise Frankie made a career out of fighting bigger guys and even took on guys that previously fought at WW? Hell, former WW champions in BJ Penn even.

Attached: (You).jpg (650x275, 33K)

are you still pissed off cos of meek

I was never pissed?

It's just a shame that they're allowed to coast to a victory as if it were just a wrestling match, Nigman was obviously afraid of standing up and trading.

Not that I'm rooting for Pokezinibbio (I think he should outright get banned from the sport after this fight, win or lose), but it'd be nice to see that nigga humbled.

Attached: 1520239482108.jpg (750x1000, 144K)

Fwonkie only fought bigger guys his whole career so him and his fanboys would always have a built in excuse for when he lost. "B-b-but look at how small he is, what a WARRIOR" when the reality is he never would have been a champ at bantamweight either. Prime Cruz would have worked him, Barao era and Current TJ would stomp him, hell even Cody would knock him the fuck out. Fwonkie is an overrated little dork.

i dont really remember much of the fight
only remember usman hugging meek and meek failing to stand up
didnt like the fight
ponzinibbio is a bitch, can't wait some knocks him out

Nothing but haters in this thread

Attached: Canderson.jpg (950x513, 219K)

Do you see me arguing otherwise? The main reason I liked Frankie is because he whooped the shit out of BJ Penn three times, I fucking hate Penn. He was never my boy, but it is true he fought bigger guys his whole career and persevered.

I mean FFS, he took an unholy amount of damage in his career and it's truly amazing he never got finished before.

streamable.com/lfx6x

It was garbage. Meek was busier off his back than Usman was on top.

It's weird having two guys I absolutely despise as fighters and human beings fighting, but I guess if I was forced to root for someone at gunpoint it'd be the cheating Argie.

Attached: Cheating roided up monkey Indio subhuman scum.jpg (1200x1200, 147K)

Why do you hate them so much? I dislike Ponzi for cheating but like his fights and personality, dislike Usmans fights but fine with him as a person so I guess I'll root for him.

Thomas almeida

first eye poke should always be a point deducted. Refs need to stop being pussies. No more of this warning shit. One eye poke or groin kick and you lose points

I hate to say it, but The One Who Shall Not Be Named is the only thing preventing 24/7 Ortega threads like we had with Bisping

ill answer his thoughts
"its because he's black"

Attached: 1517178609039.jpg (500x334, 75K)

Oh, I don't like racist people.

>One eye poke or groin kick
Not the same.
Pretty easy to miss a kick and hit the groin.
Almost no reason for fingers to land in an eye like Cheaty McCheatface inn the pic there.

im not racist
do you like me

Sure.

>Oh, I don't like racist people.

Attached: (You) (2).jpg (714x712, 85K)

Tad less obvious, but still distinguishable. Guess who.

yall wuz rite

Attached: 20180324_014303.png (633x345, 49K)

which of these threads is the real one?

Attached: 1521593909727.webm (1080x1920, 992K)

What am I looking at here?

I'm not sure if you're talking about a fighter or spammy, the spammer, the sperg, blompton splouse, rev up mandrama yoo hoo

Luke rockhold

>hehe I'm edgy and racist look at me Sup Forums I'm fitting in

>She didn't strip her completely naked after choking her unconscious

Fuck wmma

>>hehe I'm edgy and racist look at me Sup Forums I'm fitting in

Attached: (You).jpg (450x454, 35K)

for sure "5'8" steroid using cutbabby ortega is the same thing as fatty hawaiian manlet BJ

it's called a "girl." or a "boy." or "mayonaisse"
you know, whtaver it wants
warning: may contain vagina, penis, both or neither

But why did you make a webm of it? It's nout amazing. I thought maybe there was a hole or something in the leggins

Why does magumbo want to fight brock lesnar (a better wrestler than stipe)

is it money or does he have a raceplay fetish where he likes being destroyed by whites infront of big crowds

Attached: 1111.jpg (503x564, 62K)

I know an easy way to get their PPV buys out of the porcelain Jedrzejczyk receptacle

Attached: female_fedor.jpg (803x1168, 191K)

>colby winning the interim would mean yet another boring title defense from woodley
christ RDA needs to win for that alone

Woodley would starch RDA easily, though.

Reminder Khabib has a 70% striking defense, nearly as good as Cruz's.

Yeah but that's better than another 5 round woodley v maia with covington playing maia snoozefest

remember Tibau Beat Khabib 30-27

Attached: gleison-st_pierre.png (393x356, 201K)

Who should Elkins fight next? He’s getting criminally underrated with his win streak.

Lamas

Covington at least has a chance, RDA is done.

WHY

WHY IS THERE AN INTERIM WW BELT NOW?

This shit is killing ufc

the fight isnt even happening

If Schaub hasn’t commented yet, I’m not interested in your opinion. Simple as

reverse bait and switch?

Attached: ponz-my-neg-hole.jpg (493x489, 69K)

How?

Should be Usman/Wonderboy and Ponzi/Till

You wouldn’t be asking that if you watched the fight.

what the fook is going on?

Our guy kamaru spitting some truth bombs

Attached: IMG_20180323_222132.jpg (1114x1164, 300K)

good fight

Ponzi deserves to fight a wrestlefucker and Usman deserves to fight an eye poker

That might be cool. I wish KZ was back on the scene because him vs The Damage could be a war. I’d also like him to send Rodriguez back to Mexico.

>Inaccurate predictions in MMA are called schaubian predictions.

Lel ok dude.

I did watch the fight, and Khabib very obviously won.

>Khabib very obviously won
yeah by having his takedowns stuffed and getting outstruck

Santiago has had eyepoke infractions in his last 4 fights. That's no coincidence, he's not only blatantly abusing the fact that the refs don't do this but also implementing it as an integral part of his game plan. If there's no eyepoke in the Usman fight I'll eat a human liver.

Usman is legit boring as fuck in his fights and that whole "30%" thing just forever soured me on him. I don't mind wrestlefucking as long as it's entertaining and the guy doing it is active (Cormier, Khalabib, Rockhold, Velasquez, Edgar), but to lay and pray and act like you got some knockout highlight against a guy that you were too afraid to stand and bang with is pathetic tbqhwyfam.

That "fatty hawaiian manlet" is a hall of famer and was in his prime considered one of the greatest fighters in the world. He was shit, but he fucked up Matt Hughes, Sean Sherk (who was basically a walking steroid) and Diego Sanchez when he was good.

Don't shit that much on Fwonkie. He's not the best out there, never was and never will be, but he's good.

Yeah, there was a landslide of media scores in favour of Tibau. I legit gave him the fight too, but they had to protect >MUH UNDEFEATED RECORD.

Attached: Cerronay.jpg (700x700, 102K)

>Referencing a fight from 2012
Dude GTFO.

>I legit gave him the fight too
based, this is what it looks like to be wrong

Attached: morals.jpg (1200x800, 191K)

Can’t wait for Ponz to beat Usman at 100%
That eyepoke versus Perry is a fucking meme to distract redditors like you from the fact that he knocks all of his opponents on their ass

How do you guys watch LFA?

LFA FIGHTS HERE
>wwestream.bitballoon.com/

Attached: duna2.png (395x497, 298K)

>

>Couldn't KO Mike Perry after he eyepoked him
>Couldn't KO Nordine Taleb
>Got starched by Lorenz fucking Larkin

>Cheating in his last 4 fights
>Pokezinibbio
>Good
Roflmfao.

Attached: Conair.jpg (540x960, 65K)

>I don't mind wrestlefucking as long as it's entertaining and the guy doing it is active (Cormier, Khalabib, Rockhold, Velasquez, Edgar), but to lay and pray and act like you got some knockout highlight against a guy that you were too afraid to stand and bang with is pathetic tbqhwyfam.
This
people who wholesale hate on wrestling need to fuck off and watch boxing

Defense isn't scored breh, and while Gleison landed 3 more punches over the course of the entire fight Khabib's were more damaging. Not only that, but Khabib controlled the fight the entire time. He decided the pace and he decided where the fight took place. Gleison only wins if you count 28 strikes to 25 more than literally everything else.

>i dont really remember much of the fight
Allow me to refresh your memory then

Attached: juicehead gets swept and looks at ref for help.webm (1280x720, 1.99M)