DID YOU HEAR?

The Potato Famine is over and they're cool with Calvinism now!

So,
You immigrants can go back to Europe.

I will, eventually.

I remember something about shiny beads?

Right of conquest you planes-nigger. You fight is for it.

Also the native Americans are an excellent example of why we need strong borders. These assholes had weak borders and immigration destroyed them. They should've built a wall

They won't take us; they prefer Muslims now.
Besides, we're related.

i don't think you can really denigrate a group of people if you can't spell the word plains right.

>Right of conquest
Right of conquest you say?

Okay we will take all the cities and infrastructure and improvements with us as well

>You immigrants can go back to Europe.

Remember that whole bead thing? No refunds!

not usa

And you'll give the Muslims back their Scientific Method and everything you got from it?

I've seen the land deeds with my own eyes, nigger. Where do you think the term "indian giver" came from in the first place? faggot

You couldn't think of a single thing Indians have contributed

Take your shitty "improvements" with you. We didn't ask for them and don't want them. Your 'improvements' are destroying you.

Give us back our land and resources.

t. "one drop" whiteboi

>,
You lost the war Chief Weasel Cock, this land is for winners.

>he posts on the internet from his computer which is powered by electricity

"shitty improvements"

You are using one of them right now. You go first if you hate white "improvements" so much.

Yeah, because dying in the woods at 32 from a tooth infection is a much better lifestyle than what we've provided you.

Fuck off, redskin.

Please resubmit this thread in the form of a smoke signal.

beat you to it fat boy

I have Native blood, do I stay or do I go, I think I am gonna stay.

>tfw diabetes hits you like a cinder block. but u like fuck it, one more joose

I'd gladly send the Irish back desu
t. Eric "Swift current" Smith

kek

Your people are converted, your vague unwritten oral culture mostly forgotten by almost two centuries of assimilation, the majority of your people are now dead, and the rest only exist as mixed blood descendants of the very devils you fought so hard against. The entirety of ''''"pure natives'''' remaining in this land could all live in a single large city.

Even if we left it'd practically be an empty continent from sea to sea.

gg no re

>Planes-nigger

Well, yes, right of conquest. If the Muslim Hordes win the Long War, they will conquer the West. On the off chance that there are any Non-Muslim Westerners left in a few hundred years (unlikely I know, but play along) any whining they do about how "unfair" the Muslim Conquest was will be safely ignored. At least as a matter of policy. A few bleeding hearts may "sympathize" with the people who "lost their land" but no one will actually consider giving it back. At least, not if it's a real possibility.

This is why we must win, not lose and whine later.

Well that is a fucking stupid defense to be honest... The Natives moved into land there did not have human populations. If you really want to make that kind of deference you would have to prove such people lived across both N. and S. America and practically everywhere to make such an argument work...

shillbotbait sage.

why dont you make them leave chief?

Please, give us back all the trees so that we may restore our beautiful empty wilderness full of violence and cannibalism

There aren't that much evidence of the soultreans hypotesis being true.

Take your shit and go home.
Native Americans were the first to figure out continually raping Mother Earth is a bad idea. Now everyone else is running around like they thought of it first.

Native Americans way of life would have kept humanity alive indefinitely.

Yours will end it.

Immigration requires an existing governing body where a person or a group of persons migrate into.

What was the governing body of that HereFirst.jpg character called, according to which laws did the persons immigrate and before what court could they have went to object?

"What if we used a round object to push stuff around instead of carrying it on our heads?"

"That is literal RAPE of mother earth, now help me chase these mammoths off a cliff."

How about go fuck yourself tree nigger.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1y_0NfhF9c

silly white man thinks land can be owned. kek

we're waiting out this world war 2: champion edition in our canyons. have fun bro.

Prairie-Nigger is the correct term

Timber Nigger for East of the Mississippi