France

The French organized a march to show their anger because a young black offender died of a heart attack during his arestation.

Video: twitter.com/3sangs/status/756801974855733248

4th days of rioting.

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/2016/07/21/97001-20160721FILWWW00205-val-d-oise-l-homme-decede-avait-une-infection-tres-grave.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I saw these fucking dindus on BFM, these niggers are just trying to imitate their american cousins as usual... IT IS YOUR FAULT AGAIN USA ! REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is there a good a reason ?
What did the dindu do ?

Heh..... I wonder who they could have learned this behavior from....

getting real tired guys

goddamit, if those BLM terrorist fuckers come here i will not be responsable for my actions

>Rioting because a nigger died

Do they riot when they get paid as well?

The third pic down on the left reminds me of graham.

Where do I get off this ride ?

Ive had enough

Probably stole a bike...

>translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.lefigaro.fr/flash-actu/2016/07/21/97001-20160721FILWWW00205-val-d-oise-l-homme-decede-avait-une-infection-tres-grave.php

The dindu was sick, he had an infection and probably even in septicemia.
The police came to arrest his brother who was linked to a blackmail affair and he physically involved himself during the arrest, so the police arrested him and he died during it.
The coroner found no trace of physical violences though.

Of course the dindus jumped on the occasion to chimpout and are burning their own ghetto to imitate BLM in the US.
Niggers gonna nig.

Kill all niggers gdit, they get killed everywhere else in the world

Dindus and slimes kill the 58290493th French person.
> "Lol we dindu nuffin!" "don't blame mudslimes!" "We're peaceful!"
Some random nog criminal dies during arrest
>KILL ALL FRENCH, JUSTICE NAO

I hate these people so much. I wish we were actually allowed to do even 1/4 of what they accuse us of. They'd all be dead or broken.

burgers exporting their blm bullshit here. Jesus fucking christ.

If our cops killed him, they probably had a better reason than a dindu on a bike. We're not Murica,they can't kill whoever they want without having 4 years of riot.

It's not the burgers, BLM started with soros and other globalists who make money of the upheaval and destabilization.

Let's blame Hungary, they're not at fault and actually hate the guy but he lived in their country at some point!

Graham?

Blaming the burger was just a joke
They already chimped out 11 years ago when these 2 retards electrocuted themself in a condensator because they saw a police car.

Our dindus are next level dindus.

>The French organized a march
Hahahaha I love how they say the French marched when it was just the Muslims and the shitskins marching but the media says they're French just because they live in France lol.

They don't look like French people to me.

Stupid nigger can't tell arrest from cardiac arrest

they burnt whole cities in 2005 for the same reason. murricans just happened to give a name to these chimpouts

They are "paper french" as Marion called them.

wheres the french?

a notice a lot of mudskins wearing New York Yankee hats.

what's the deal with that

They are french. French citizenship is free ticket for africans.

>Ye olde frenchmen
>They march through Paris in the middle of a economical, cultural and political crisis
>Blow up the Bastille and end up doing the French Revolution

>Modern frenchmen
>Terrorist attacks every month
>Some attacks have death tolls superior to 50
>Attack during the Bastille national festivity
>March through Paris because some criminal had a heart attack during arrest

France, I don't know what to say.

>"paper french"

Hahaha so what's the deal with the Police Military are they all against the Mudskins and do you think they'l kick them out at some point ?

>that pic
ahahahah when i saw an article talking about why that artist made some art installation for Victorian roads in Aus, My first thought was:

> "kek. That would make a good reaction Image"

Police and military are as contaminated by muslims and blacks at this point.
I don't really now, what is sure as hell is they hate the little criminal scums that is composed of niggers and arabs.

So any hope at all of France taking back their country ever ?

That and all the niggers.

No there are more african than french now anyway.

So you guys are just gonna let it get worse then if it's that bad and you have nothing left to loose why not stand and fight.

If you do nothing you'll loose your country anyway and you will end up with Sharia Law.

>No there are more african than french now anyway.

wat

any data

No, NATO will not let them apply Sharia in Europe
But our civilization will disappear and we can do nothing.

>But our civilization will disappear and we can do nothing.

''All That Is Required For Evil To Succeed Is For Good Men To Do Nothing''

If you are doomed either way then must fight or you will loose your country. Do not loose hope because it is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees is it not ?

If you all stand up at once you can do great things do not become a defeatist because that kind of attitude is what caused these problems in the first place.

Godspeed France and good luck.

What can we do ? We are divided, the government is against us, muslims are more and organized.