Anyone been to one of these Hollywood events?

Had an invitation but was unsure of the "dress code".

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/05/04/what-on-earth-is-ariel-winter-wearing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Is Sofia Vergara going?
>No Ariel she's not
>Finally, now I can use that dress

No Hyland
No Vergara
No Al Bundy

Why would you even fucking bother?

From the NY Post article:

nypost.com/2017/05/04/what-on-earth-is-ariel-winter-wearing/

One of these things is not like the other.

The “Modern Family” cast attended a screening of the series’ Season 8 finale Wednesday night in Pasadena, Calif., and while most of the actors opted for a casual look, co-star Ariel Winter looked more appropriately dressed for an MTV Awards red carpet.

Winter, 19, who plays middle child Alex Dunphy on the ABC sitcom, wore a taupe long-sleeved minidress with gold beading by designer Falguni and Shane Peacock that had cutouts on the shoulders, chest and legs, allowing her cleavage and upper thighs to peek through a sheer mesh layer.

She finished off the skin-baring look with gold heels.

While Winter went glam, her male co-stars were low-key in trousers and button-downs. Julie Bowen (who plays Claire) donned a green camisole and slacks, while Aubrey Anderson-Emmons (Lily) opted for a simple navy dress.

The actress, for her part, is no stranger to sexy red-carpet looks and revealing clothes. She has been outspoken on issues of body positivity following her own breast reduction surgery in 2015.

It's strange Sarah was not there.

>Had an invitation but was unsure of the "dress code".

>look everyone I'm all grown up!

>MTV Awards
Yeah, she's the out of place one here.

Damn, how old is she? If she's 15 or 16, I bet she got old dick, and that's why she couldn't come hehehe, no fun intended

I-Is that

kek

for real why wast energy hating another woman who did nothing wrong just be hotter that you

That side eye.. those sneakers with no socks.

Damn, I bet he got rejected somehow later that night

its la man, no socks baby ;)

>sneakers

what did Elliott mean by this?

Mhmmm lily put it on
I want fuck both. Have kik?

I guess they are throw away shoes then. Otherwise his feet got to stink.

i do, not Hollywood but these premeire events.
If you're a male. Just fucking dress like Cams dressed in pic related idiot. That's how you should be going out anyway to any event that's not specifically formal, that is if you're not white trash. Button up shirt and tailored jacket.

If you're that concerned about dress code though, you're probably female. Can't help you there. But don't dress like Ariel unless you're going through some whore-britney spears-ish break down.

>f you're that concerned about dress code though, you're probably female
spoken like a true slob

Not in supreme gentleman mode there. Could have scored if dressed like dad.

The boobs are touching
OHH

I want to lick the pussys of almost every female in this show.

OUR LORD AND SAVIOR

SOMETIMES I LOOK TO THE NIGHT STARS AND SEE HIS FACE SMILING AMONG THE CLOUDS

>Could have scored if dressed like dad.
his dad looks like an out of shape slob.

you know very well how I meant it
Any non-slob male knows if you're going out to any even in public, button down, tucked in and jacket, it's not even something that should even be a concern

can I get an ID on ER's shoes?

AYE!

*line?*

AYE!!!

>button down, tucked in and jacket
yeah, but what if it's black tie? What if it's a BBQ?

dress codes matter for men too (see how bad Elliott Rodegr's father looks)

>that virgin posture
>that subhunman facial structure
>sneakers at a classy event

No surprise he got rejected constantly

If it's black tie, they'll fucking tell you on the invitation. You can work that out on your own.

Unless you're white trash and you will be in public with strangers, dress like cam in OP's pic related. It's not difficult.

even the asian?

>constantly brags about what a refined gentleman he is
>goes to a movie premier and dresses like an adolescent pleb

So, the Skechers are better?

Eliot could have rocked his dad's outfit. Probably would still be alive slaying H.A. pussy day and night while writing a tasteful article for Wine and Cheese quarterly.

>If it's black tie, they'll fucking tell you on the invitation.
I'll refer you to your original post:
>>if you're that concerned about dress code though, you're probably female

Is the sentence 'Look how they've grown!' politically correct in this case?

got into one because friend had a VIP/media pass

bunch of people sucking each other's dicks because that's what got them this far career-wise in the first place

it was literally a
>i wish i was at home posting on Sup Forums
for me

Are you just being retarded on purpose then?

This was the night that the paparazzi told Elliot to "get out of the way" of the real stars.

Elliot also boldly called a worker at the event a "cunt" in his inner dialogue when she didn't know who he was.

I mean do you think a blosuly untucked dress shirt over a gut looks good?

are they Adidas high-tops?

isn't the one on the right a recreation of a really famous picture?

she probably made those sneakers

Not into brown shoes. Look like clown shoes, a la Dad real estate guy. Cam would look perfect in some black leather foot wraps.

I'm not good with social situations. Is it bad taste to compliment how soft her breasts look if she's showing that much cleavage?

Brilliant!

yes, sophie loren and jayne mansfield. i probably got the names wrong

>517x181

I can't masturbate to this!!

cool. they did a really good job

love that pic

Mansfield showed that Italian who was the hottest bitch in the room

ELLIOT NOOOOOOO!!!!

At least you got your pic taken in front of the big plastic sheet thing though...

>lop tits off under the pretense of "people pay too much attention to my tits!"
>ever subsequent photograph and appearance of Ariel Winter for the last two years: "PAY ATTENTION TO ME LOOK AT MY TITS LOOK AT MY ASS ARE YOU PROUD YET DADDY HAHA TAKE THIS MOM I'M DOING WHAT I WANT HAHA!!!"

Child stars are fucked.

I think Loren was side-eyeing the right nipple exposure more than anything.

Why do beaners have 0 class

She is just insane.

Eh, pretty much any girl's birthday party has one of those with "professional" photographer nowadays anyway

to me, it's just a well-lit HD photo of how wasted you got taking advantage of the open bar. Hate that they get uploaded to facebook forever

The more they show, the less you are allowed to look. Compliment the dress but maintain eye contact the entire time.

no show socks look it up.

Man, her regret just gets more and more sad every time I see her overcompensating with her outfits to try to recapture that attention she used to get. What a sad story really.

I'll never understand this. Breasts draw attention, which is why clothing exists, but they show them anyway and I'm not supposed to notice.

Good point and all the more reason to wear a decent outfit. Heavy eye make up can hide the toasted look.

is that the best quality you have?

Is this shopped or does that chick's face actually look like someone kicked Mr. Potato?

Where are the /fa/gs when we need them?

Am wearing some now but I'm chilling at home wearing shorts and Nikes not getting photographed on the red carpet.

On the right side, is that a giant troll in the background with the sunglasses, blue shirt, and humongous head? It is fucking huge and in the background.

those joints don't really work either. you can usually see them.

She's big, but Hyland has really tiny physically-stunted features in general. I forget what her disease is, but you can google it.

>Winter was particularly bothered by how the media focused on her busty figure rather than her work.

>“It made me feel really uncomfortable, because as women in the industry, we are totally oversexualized and treated like objects. Every article that has to do with me on a red carpet had to do with ‘Ariel Winter’s Crazy Cleavage!’ or ‘Ariel Winter Shows Huge Boobs at an Event!’ That’s all people would recognize me by – not, ‘Oh, she does great work on Modern Family.’ ”

>The fascination with her body also made Winter the subject of online bullying. ‘We live in a day and age where everything you do is ridiculed. The Internet bullies are awful. I could post a photo where I feel good, and 500 people will comment about how fat I am and that I am disgusting,’ she told Glamour.

>No matter how confident she looked on red carpets, Winter says, “on the inside, I wasn’t feeling so happy.”

>The actress describes the turning point that made her want to get the surgery – she went to a store and couldn’t find a bathing suit that would fit her shape. “I really felt bad about myself. I didn’t feel happy,” she said of the incident. “I just kept saying, ‘What am I going to wear? There’s nothing for me to wear at the beach, at the pool.’ ”
>wears a dress like that
what did she mean by this??

Ahhh, I see then. The guy in the images must be a manlet too.

If you're a chad you can get away with ''well they're in my face'' or something similar
See the trailer for Baywatch

>She's big
4 me?

>cuts off her tits
>then flaunts them more than ever

dumbest bitch ever, you had potential and you ruined it all

I miss her tits so fucking much. Please let them come back

I fucking hate her. she ruined my fucking movie

forget her lads, it's over.
it's over

>Everybody looks normal and well ajusted
>Mega-Slutor 2000 looks ready for the Adult Movie Awards...

she was the chosen one
she fucking ruined it

still salty af man ;_;

you're supposed to say "you're so soft and my dick is so hard wanting to rub on it"

What

He

What?

What happened to the extra tit matter?
Did she get the keep it?

I can't imagine it was thrown out, the dirty, dirty doctor probably got to sew it up into a ball he gets to cuddle with every night

>When you have a normal and christian family but you slut sister still want attention.

For a family show this sure makes me cum a lot.

its probably preserved in a glass case somewhere as an exhibit as one of the greatest crimes against humanity

Maybe if she get pregnant every 3 months and abort everytime.

Big bews with milk included.

She sent it to me

Get over it losers. She's a strong brave woman.

If you could absolutely vacuum seal it in plastic so it wouldn't fester and smell I bet it'd make a perfect pillow.

STOP OBJECTIFYING ME!!!!

>As long as you feel good about yourself
>STOP LOOKING AT MY TITS THAT I KEEP PROMOTING

I thought she got a breast reduction. Did they grow back?

b a b y w a n t s u c c

The phantom pain. Only so much regret you fits in the human brain. Losing a piece of yourself is harder than people realize. Far harder than she was thinking when she got tricked into mutilation as basically still just a kid.

Imagine if you were a brilliant painter. Able to create images with physical arts that made people marvel, you weren't just a good painter, you were a prodigy, exceptional, a virtuoso. No one else was as good as you at a young age with your innate ability when they had tried their whole lives.

Imagine that whispers from those other people started creeping into the corners of your life, saying, "People only like you because of your painting." "Aren't you tired of just being 'the painter'?" "People only ever want to talk about your paintings, not you." And you're young, and you begin to agree with them that you are more than just a painter, and the world that knows you for your painting should know you for your personality, even though it's not your personality that is exceptional. They begin to say, "Maybe you should just get rid of your ability to paint..."

You decide to take a lawnmower and stick your hands in to mangle them forever, so you'll never paint again. Everyone around you applauds you for being sostrong and brave as to reject society's pigeonholing you. It's so wonderful what you've done and for a while you get attention for it. then the attention fades, and you've got nothing to do with your time. And then you realize that you really loved painting. You try to paint again but can barely produce smudges on the canvas. You bring these smudges to others and they humour your effort, but you can tell it's only faking. And then you truly realize the gravity of the irreversible action you've taken. You eliminated not only the thing that others loved about you, but the thing that you loved about yourself, and no matter what you do you cannot reattain it. Ever. Imagine having to deal with that feeling of loss, every day.

So mad, so triggered.
Poor bitch

>I'm fat demon hyland

>cut tits
>afterward dress in revealing clothes to show off the deflated mess that remains

Shmtbhpham