youtube.com/watch?v=TU_4Z0vcQ7k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mad Men? More Like Bored Viewers

It's already gone.

OUTTA MY WAY ENDLET FUCKING SHITS

youtube.com/watch?v=eNwARV9tPUw

it was too perfect. I felt unsatisfied.

my nigga

The Shield's ending literally rapes this shit, you stupid numale redditors.

>there are people who can actually sit through 7 seasons of utterly mediocre procedural shit to get to an allegedly good ending

This. Except the strawman part you are right.

I too cried when Don used his chi to get inner peace and become a super mad man level 3

The Shield is deeper than your pathetic shit, you stupid numale redditor.

Shield's ending is so flawless. Just wish the rest of the show was that consistent.

You are right too Made in America, Family Meeting and Person To Person are the kino finale. -30- too is kino but the wire is just so costant that It doesn't standout that much

did he truly become a mad man?

Nothing will ever top this

Season 5 and 7 are pretty much perfect, the shane arc in season 7 is one of the GOAT. The show in general is excellent the only problem is that is kind of diffucult to take seriously if you are not viscerally invested in the characters

>I've never been interesting to anybody. I work in an office, people walk right by me and I know they don't see me. Then I go home and I watch my wife and my kids - they don't look up when I sit down. It's like no one cares that I'm gone. They should love me, maybe they do, but, I don't even know what it is. You spend your whole life thinking you're not getting it, people aren't giving it to you. Then you realize they're trying, and you don't even know what IT is. I had a dream I was on a shelf in the refrigerator. Someone closes the door and the light goes off, and i know everybody's out there eating And then they open the door, and you see them smiling. They're happy to see you. But maybe they don't look right at you, and maybe they don't pick you. Then the door closes again. The light goes off.

this is a pleb filter for sure

>hasn't watched the show

youtube.com/watch?v=TU_4Z0vcQ7k

>mom i called someone a redditor again, that means i dont have shitty taste in low tier procedurals!

sad

unironically LOST

i have though, i tried numerous times to make it through, it's a mediocre procedural on the same level of stuff like bones, maybe slightly better than CSI

True but after he got the surgery the show went downhill fast

REDDIT IS GETTING MAD

They all did...

Show Me A Hero was incredible TV but there was way too much Bruce Springsteen. It felt like they were trying to connect to Springsteen the way Scorsese is connected to The Rolling Stones.

>procedural storytelling is inherently bad

I literally cant bear to listen to this after SFU

>7 seasons of utterly mediocre procedural shit
Nah mate. The Shield may lack the intelligence of The Sopranos, Mad Men, The Wire and the rest of the GOATS... But the visceral involvement is like nothing in tv. It plays real dumb and edgy but is actually the only show that constantly made me feel sick episode after episode. The shield doesn't grab your mind, grabs your stomac and balls and trow everything against the wall. I've seen a fuck load of shows and there are show that I prefer over the shield... But no show ever gave me the involvement that I had with the shield. It deserves really a lot more of respect than it gets

does that show get better past s1? S1 was boring as fuck

I haven't seen the shield is it any good? whats it about?

This, phams, is true telekino that elevated Sopranos to greatest ever and endlets will never be able to top it

THERES A MAN
GOING ROUND
TAKING NAMES

These are the two top contenders in my opinion.

Will we ever get anything like these shows again? I loved The Young Pope, for once. Thought it was surprisingly good for the time we're living.

Fucking hell, I forgot how sad that ending was. That scene where he's pacing around his brother's house and trying to ask for help was brutal. Oscar Isaac is the real deal

Worst ever more like. Lazy writing

I think The Young Pope was even better than Mad Men or The Sopranos, desu

Jesus christ this is just being contrarian or a pleb just for the sake of being one.

>Will we ever get anything like these shows again?

Yes and it's currently airing it's final season right now. If it's as good as the season 2 finale, which was telekino, it's going to be godtier

Do you really not get how the show could have ended before the diner scene? With Junior, or even before that with Tony taking leaves? Do you really not understand?

not an argument

Yeah I definitely have to watch this shit. Unfortunately English is not my first language and watching stuff with no subs is still quite difficult.

He is just too god damn handsome.

Only good post in this thread so far

>the wire
>in the same ballpark as Sopranos and Mad Men
pleb detected. the wire is boring garbage.

Cancelled shows can't have great series fin-

this

I've never seen a man make a receding hairline look so good, aside from peak Willis of course

I really wanted to love this show but it was shit

The last season of Mad Men was pretty poor over all. It seemed like Wiener had no idea it would end so soon and decided to attempt to tie up as many loose ends in the second half of the season.

First one tbqh, i'm bored. It was actually genius

Yes.

>implying I watched more than 2 seasons of that shit show

No.

damn its a shame I'll never know.

I can't make it past like episode 5. The girlfriend in that show is aids

It's been so good that I'd sub it for you, but I don't know how. Definitely watch it if you can

god leftovers fags are so insufferable.

Is it a good show? Sure

Is it even half the caliber of Sopranos/Mad Men? hahahah no.

>receding hairline
Justin Theroux doesn't have a receding hairline. He has a widows peak. Look at his hair in American Psycho. It's almost exactly the same and that was like 20 years ago. He just has a different hairline from average. I have the same shit. People have thought I've been going bald for since I was 19. Ten years later and my hairline is exactly the same.

I started balding when I was 16.

I fucking hated it

The whole series he was bad ass alpha man sex-drinker

and in the very end they turn him into beta hippy meditating leftist

It's like the showrunner was just like, "ohh, you enjoy this do you?" then proceeds to stick it up their bum, defecates it out and stomps it down the shower drain

Has your hairline continued to recede?

the shilled sucked dick idiot

>Is it even half the caliber of Sopranos/Mad Men?

It's one of the best character dramas currently airing and in the past 10 years

That supposed to be Matthew Weiner? kek

This one I guess doesn't count anymore since season 3 is coming in less that a MONTH.

Is Twin Peaks worth watching?

Yes but there's a chunk of stupid stuff in it.

s01? yes
s02? only the first few episodes at the start and the last few

It only makes sense if you watched The X-Files and that only makes sense if you watched Twin Peaks.

So do it.

Don't listen to these faggots
Watch all of it, its good.

I never said not to watch it but most people agree season two does meander because Frost and Lynch went off to do other projects and left the other writers to continue the show until they had to come back and get it back on track.

Neither one of us said to NOT watch it or skip anything. Just that there is a portion that is not as good

The Shield

Pic incredibly related

First part with crazy Hawkeye was better than the second half but this was a great final shot

I fucking hate mad men faggots. You literally have never seen good television. That's the only reason why I can see you fags on Sup Forums praise this mediocrity

What do you think is good television?

The car should have been on fire to symbolize the actual dumpster fire this show turned into.

Move aside children.

>tfw we dug coal together

It must be hard to tell if your pleb detector is working when it goes off whenever you touch it.

season 4 ending was goat. has one of the best transitions I have ever seen. in fact I am going to make a webm of it.

honestly this

if Californication ended there it would have been fairly solid on the whole

but good god did they fuck it up after that

I consider 1-4 canon, but season 6 is no slouch either. There is no defending season 7 though which was so bad I think it gave me cancer.

except the characters are all flat and one dimensional.

Good luck everyone.

>the one that praises mad men saying this
Such a pleb, with so little understanding of the world

Great finish to a great show. Conclusive emotionally and narratively, 10/10 score and OST. Leaves you hungry for more, but still feel satisfied with the journey.