Anyone else joining the military so they can kill mudslimes IRL instead of just posting about it on the internet?

Anyone else joining the military so they can kill mudslimes IRL instead of just posting about it on the internet?

I've seriously considered it but I don't want to join the military to get dragged into fighting a war I don't believe in and end up killing myself by five shots in the back of my head from dropping my bench bar on my neck for saying fuck this war

yep

joined right after 9/11 and spent 5 years in the marines killing stupid muslims

was awesome

> enslaving yourself to the government that is actively taking your country away from you with mass immigration

Top cuck

sometimes it was a drag but it turned out ok

i want to but i know im too unfit to make it, and also im 24 this year so im probably getting a bit too old for it

I regret not joining. I think its too late now. The whole experience just seems so much more enticing than a regular job

Sadly, I was medically disqualified.

good goy

45 years old, did my full career already.

Back feels like shit today. Feels bad, man.

What's the secret to success, gramps?

meh, i enjoyed it and came home with all my bits

did you personally (confirmed) kill any slimez?

I'm finishing my degree, and then I'm going to try an hack it in Special Forces. Honestly, I'm fed up with current American society and would rather be experiencing new cultures while traveling the world to protect the interests of the US.

>fighting for the jew

Good thread FBI

t. the goodest goy

Good Goy

Is that a dead haji being dragged with 550 cord?

kek

You make Israel proud goys. They still hate your guts and take your money though.

Guys I am joining the Foreign Legion in 3 weeks what to expect?

foreigners

Joining infantry in 6 months.

The end of any potential content or happiness, enjoy being bullied and put down until your eventual purpose as a human decoy. Don't worry tho, if you some how happen to make it out you can apply for french citizenship

Lots and lots of walking and running, all the time, it never ends. Also, know French.

>Le Israel is in control meme ;^)
You realize, you guys are getting outbred by the palestinians, right? Rabbi, why can't you actually be our actual greatest ally ;^(

Niggers and arabs

Lol i just wanted to see how many people on this board are actual big enough retards to actually join the military. Most people who join are usually brain dead retards or wastoids.

That's a load of horseshit. I know guys who've joined and they say it's not that different from the PRMC. It's just warmer and you get assblasted more severely for fucking up. The legion is about respect, honour and dignity, it's no more dehumanising than any other bootcamp. If you need to be broken down to be built up again into a real man you were a faggot to begin with and should be grateful.

Yeah sure you are buddy

Tell us when you get in, my entire life savings says you won't pass the first tests

t. Manchild on the internet that's never actually been in the military

don't die in vane
so long as one drop of mudslime blood waters the earth, you have accomplished your test as a white man

Go to hell leftist scum. What do you know about military , since you still love with mama?

sorry mate but you actually don't know shit

>Spending billions in military
>Half of the population in poverty

Madness

honestly this. I'd go fight, but not in (their) wars

Friend of mine tried joining the legion but didn't get in. He says all muslims, americans and russians were declined.

I did an afghan tour for shits and giggles. I imagine it could be hard to imagine for a fedora tipping fat fuck whose life is posting on Sup Forums, but being a soldier and going to war isn't bad. You make decent money, learn some nice skills and get a chance to blow the head off a rabid muslim.

For a board that goes on about good goys it's funny how they are fine with joining the US military.

Lel whatever you say oh great defender of azeroth. Go back to your safe space where you feel better for not achieving anything other than le max level jew.

I'm thinking of getting back in myself. I'm getting really /fit/ and I'd make a good Ranger

>joining an army
>ever

have fun being in your puppet war

>joining a government controlled army
>not building your own private intelligence and military agency

Are you too retarted in order to create your own PMC tyrone ?

>fighting in the jew's army

Are you retarded?

Im enlisted into the USMC, bootcamp in ten months. Fuck slimes.

>I'm finishing my degree, and then I'm going to try an hack it in Special Forces.
You sound like me. We should hang out.

I'll just leave this here.

Tell me you took a decent MOS.

>The US military teaches soldiers how to be Quidditch keepers

Nice to know they're diversifying their skillset.

i enlisted yesterday, bootcamp in 10 months, 101st airborne bound

They're clearly PLA

Abandon weights and do a serious amount of cardio every week for the next six months.