ITT

Characters you want to punch in the fucking face

pic unrelated right

NO

Hannah Baker

Did they glorify suicide in that? I just saw the TYT report on it

Lisa Simpson

I started to dislike him when he tried to cockblock Andy then get in the way of him fighting Dwight over Angela. What a massive beta faggot.

>"It's Drew now call me Drew"
>"Nahh I'm not going to do that"

JESUS FUCK
JUST CALL THE MAN WHAT HE WANTS TO BE CALLED DISRESPECTFUL TWAT

Drew can't control what others do, Drew can only control what Drew do.

This cunt

No. They made her suicide sad and hard to watch even though her problems are really insignificant. They didn't glorify anything.

Kind of. Suicide gets her a ton of attention, and makes everyone REALLY CARE about the problems she had. The main narrative device is that she recorded like 13 hours of audio, just blathering into a tape recorder about the people who "drove her to this point" because they didn't pay her enough attention, or read her mind and figure out what's bothering her when she refused to say it.

A bunch of characters actually sit and listen to all 13 tapes of that bullshit, and they're just so tremendously devastated that they let her down.

I really hated it

>how to get the original character concept horribly wrong
noice.

I also hate all
>down to earth laid-back character who always have a "i wish i wasnt here" face/attitude it's just so damn smug and stupid T B H
for some reason they got ultra popular in The Office mockumentary-type of shows that tried to just copy the entire concept

Anyone this guy is playing.

Jesus Christ Marie

don't need to be punched, need the crazy fucked out of her

Every Chlomo character I want to beat her characters' till she never looks the same again.

>same people consistently mock her/make her life worse
>she even acknowledges that its the same people
>continues to associate with the same people anyways
>we're supposed to feel sorry for her when she commits suicide because of the people that ruin her life yet she refuses to stop interacting with them

what did they mean by this?

This fucker.

t. Dwight
t. Bane