What's the best place to live in the United States?

What's the best place to live in the United States?

I want a decent amount of space and stuff to do.

Hawaii and Alaska are ok. I'm fine with places in Canada to.

Texas has good gun laws and plenty of shit to do, but there's a lot of spics.

Definitely in the northwest, If you're looking for a semi large city spokane can be a pretty good place, cheaper than seattle. Portland is nice too (pic related), if you're willing to put up with an assload of really retarded liberals.

anywhere in the Western part of the country is great. stay away from anything east of the Rockies

I'd say North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, Arizona (Phoenix), Florida (at least Northern Florida), Nevada (suburban Las Vegas) and Georgia (of course except downtown Atlanta).

They all have their issues but they're generally the best states. Avoid the North and west coast.

I live in a cold rural area in Minnesota. It's pretty great. No niggers (no crime), and lots of lumberjack type folk.

Arkansas is pretty much the "Leave me Alone" state for people too cheap to live in Montana or Georgia (away from the nigger hives).

Hawaii is shit if your not asian.

Upstate South Carolina. White, lots of space, strong and growing economy, lax gun laws.

>decent amount of space and stuff to do
Colorado

Fuck Portland, that place is a fucking shithole to drive around in.

oregon

Mississippi

Missouri, home of guns, B2's and the Ozarks.

He wants "space and stuff to do" in the US

>Hawaii
No space

>Alaska
No stuff to do

>Canada
Not the US

..nice shitpost user

Try somplace like Eugene or Bend, there are legit hiking trails, mountains and lakes in like every direction.

Austin, Texas.

>decent amount of space and stuff to do

If you don't mind blacks and neocon Christians Louisiana is alright. Lots of property and a big house is relatively cheap compared to the rest of the US. Have a townhome up north somewhere? Guaranteed borderline mansion with a lot of land down here. People are still losing their homes due to the oil field so buying something nice now, cheap, is as good of a time as ever

Also fishing, hunting, some event in New Orleans every weekend, lots of drugs and drinking and the cops are more scared than ever and are on a tight budget. It's kind of nice right now as long as you avoid ghettos

Florida

Iowa, duh

This, faggots

RARE
A
R
E

Fuck that, Florida is a nigger/spic inserted territory.

I'm moving to North Dakota this year. It's a great state and America is amazing.

>inb4 'it's a boring shitty rural state'

In my Butt Hole. Kinda stinky but lots to poo i mean do.

This guy is right besides Arizona. And live near fresh water because the happening is coming

How many nonwhites are in Arkansas?

I suppose. But I'd love to move there non the less.

Why would you leave Norway?

Appalachia.
Niggers are afraid of nature so you'll see a lot less of them.

For real. I'm in Denver and wish I lived in Norway. I just want a traditional Nordic wife.

>North Carolina
Aw shucks. He's right though, NC has some of the best barbecue in the world. Also remember that barbecue isn't grilling. Yankees always forget that. The Appalachian (app-a-latch-en) mountains are beautiful year round.

live OUTSIDE Seattle

the city has all you want
but living there is lousy unless a liberal or like to hang with dirty hippies

solution

live on the other side of the sound
a 30 min ferry ride to the city for all your entertainment
a 30 min ferry ride for any city nigger looking for a place to cause trouble(means they don't come)
many areas in rural washington are very conservative and safe

Don't get me wrong, it's pretty great here. But honestly this country is quite miserable. If you're a person with no ambition, generally blue collar worker who likes taking "stress related sick leave" all the time this is the place for you. Starting a small business or something like that is a bureaucratic nightmare, this country in itself is a bureaucratic nightmare. EVERYTHING needs to be on paper and then copied and then sent through PDF and on an on an on. It's quite hard getting anything done.

on and on and on*

I've never been but Pennsylvania looks awesome

I just noticed this in Alaska:
>Buckland
My god, Alaska is The Shire!

Some parts of Las Vegas look really cool too