Just saw this... So what do they mean by that?

Just saw this... So what do they mean by that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h7c-n4k3XrU
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/fuck-blm-and-fuck-isis-philandro-castile
therichest.com/celebnetworth/celebrity-business/investors/jacob-rothschild-net-worth/
youtu.be/aU8mcFeT3Uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just some butthurtings over Trump.

>Illuminati coming out of the shadows over this election

Its really happening isnt it?

Nothing,
Go back to sleep Goyim

youtu.be/h7c-n4k3XrU

They know they are losing control.

wow they are finally going to reveal their reptilian selves

OY VEY GOYIM PLS

POL I KNOW YOURE HAVING FUN BUT THIS IS ALL WE HAVE PLEASE DONT TAKE IT FROM US

R-REMEMBER THE 7 GORRILLION

The issues that have held Democrats and Republicans parties together are shifting.

There will be new versions of both parties.

Look at this jews, you can see pure evil

damn only if George Soros was there as well.

that would be the triforce of evil

>when you spend too long milking disasters and now no one cares
They built an amoral world without considering how to make themselves still seem disadvantaged. Their reptilian forefathers would be disappointed.

Look at the size of those noggins they have. Their cranium capacity alone is evidence they are the master race.

What kind of miracle drugs do the elites have that they aren't telling us goyim about?

These kikes are like 107 and still somehow breathing.

>he doesn't know that US Elites "invented" eternal life based on alien technology

That old Eastern European blind shaman lady said that Obongo would be the last President of the United States. Let's see if she was right.

these fucks are obsessed with eugenics and have married each others cousins for 200 years, (in)bred for intelligence and psychopathy

it's funny how rockefeller is a fucking 101 years old

Link?

I honestly think they're going to lose.
They know this, and they're in panic mode.

They're all getting old and dying so they wanted to see their life's work come to fruition before they died. They wanted to see their legacy of one world government complete.

They shot their wad too early. They tried too much too fast.
If they stretched it out and brought in the "refugees" slowly over a period of decades, it would have been a soft genocide and no one would have noticed it. But they got greedy and now there's a huge backlash to multiculturalism.

Now everyone has woken up to their schemes. Talking about "globalism" has entered the public lexicon and the curtain has been pulled back.
This is truly an amazing time to be alive.

It's called money

Me on the left

Can I get redpilled on globalism? Kinda a newfag to Sup Forums

A virgin a day keeps the grim reaper away.

Its bad

Engineering a bunch of false flags so drumpf can usher in a global currency

think EU, basically permanent austerity state.

It'll never actually happen, people will revolt and all that'll happen is civil wars.

Rockefeller's are not Jews, though they have married into them

It's kinda like what the Incredibles movie said. Open Borders around the world where they make everyone special, and if everyone is special no one is except for the person at the top.

The retards will fight eachother nioce

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/fuck-blm-and-fuck-isis-philandro-castile

When shit bags like this are freaking out does that not indicate we are moving in the right direction?

They want one world government and a universal population of mixed brown mudshits. Which is why interracial and racemixing propaganda is promoted everywhere.

They want to destroy the concept of race and culture in everyone and turn the human race into low IQ slaves, easy to control, don't question anything, don't challenge authority.
Except the elites like themselves of course.

It sounds like the scheme of a Bond villain, but they really are that insane.

This is the "utopia" they want.

No more keeping the talk of immigration off the table and out of the media as they've managed to do for decades. No more being a dirty fuckin faggot as an automatic and obligatory part of the western character.

This, Kek wills it

Dat pepe thou

Illuminati don't exist.

it says jacob rothchild is only worth 5b..
therichest.com/celebnetworth/celebrity-business/investors/jacob-rothschild-net-worth/

Do you hate other people?
Do you hate other countries?

Do you hate yourself? What about people that look like you?
Do you hate your own country?

Why?

They gonna die and their whole family

The rothchild are a family, not one guy.

I don't know, but you qot near quads,
plus these two look ike wojak and pepe

Underrated

It's ironic as to how much I hate Rothschild but yet their Sauvignon Blanc is fucking amazing for the price.

I feel dirty.

polarizing change?

the us has never been more divided.racial tensions are at an all time high. there is literally two nations in america at the moment. are they going to unify?

forgot to mention

SOON

That image never gets old

All reptilians are moving to north pole.

Ok greatest ally

fuck, the civil war was more together than this, and that was just the rich assholes in the north taking away blacks from south to destroy cheap business in the south,

They been ruling since 1776, jul, 4

Google "1776 jews"

when I get a few beers in me I start just talking of past history shit to people, like how Hawaii and Cuba came about.

>literally drinking the wine Jew

Please change, Leaf

No, it's not.

They are in a position now that rivals their control of society during the height of jurassic capitalism. One could argue they are in MORE control, because back in the 1800's, everybody knew the Rockefellers and pals controlled things. Now, they are scarcely even known.

Don't worry he will croak this year

Yea fuck those assholes for liberating an enslaved people, THINK OF THE COTTON PLANTATION OWNERS.

Get fucked, redneck.

Gtk rwn?

Nigger

Top kek someone shoop him in

Jacob Rothschild looks so fcking cool

Fake

>secret elite group behind the shadows controlling things dont exist
illuminati is more or less a colloquial way of saying that

what kind of autistic sperg faggot attacks a woman like that unprovoked? hope white boy got his ass whooped after

I bet you think the US invaded Iraq to get rid of a dastardly dictator... despite Saudi Arabia being their closest allies

kek Rockefeller has had 9 heart transplants already. FUCKING 9 guys. This dude is unkillable

blacks were treated with more respect when they were worth a tractor or more in the past.

Why did many of them come back to the south when the war was over?

is that supposed to be a black jew or a negro with jew nose? i am an artistic autistic statistic.

That doesn't mean shit if we all know that exists. The Illuminati, however, does not.

Kid in the hoodie is literally me

This didn't happen you stupid faggots.

This is one of the scariest faces I've ever seen. He barely looks human. No wonder he always had a massive stache.

One class full of students and only one cop? >Witness hypnosis

literally all his siblings have long been dead, its actually kind of sad :(

They want civil war in Europe, they need to depopulate it for the coming mechatronic revolution, also depopulate the Middle East to let Israel eat more clay.

Prometheans but the artist was colorblind.

moonman on the right

This looks shooped

He really looks like Mr Burns

T U R T L E S
U
R
T
L
E
S

Transfusing toddler blood works miracles in animal trials. Some old-rats even show signs of neural regeneration

That dude is 101, with 9 heart transplants. wew

>He barely looks human.

He's not

unreal.

>he honestly believes in the globalism meme
hahahahahaha

Pretty sure they broke that girls laptop

>I know of nothing more despicable and pathetic than a man who devotes all the hours of the waking day to the making of money for money's sake.

What did the richest man in the world at that time mean by this?

Have any on Sup Forums met one of the Rothschilds? What are they like?

RARE

didnt know mugabe let anyone near the magic box of knowledge

He meant that money is nothing something to be horded, but to be controlled.

T H I S
H
I
S

met based Dave Rothschild. He's a really nice guy. But he isn't one of the Eliteā„¢, unfortunately.

Hello Barron Rothschild! How many goats did you crucify for their blood today????

youtu.be/aU8mcFeT3Uk

Yeah, he strikes me as a good guy.
Filthy rich tho :-)

>Illuminati
Not knowing that the Illuminati is just a jewish trick to pin jewry on someone else.

The masons, bankers, corporations, the Illuminati etc etc.

The jews promote these conspiracy memes to deflect you from realising the true cause.

The true cause has been and always will be jews jews jews.

It's their ultimate goal for Europe

bluepilled

I think he sails around on a yacht advocating environmental well-being. Doesn't sound too bad to me.