youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtube.com/watch?v=P0q4o58pKwA
youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4
youtube.com/watch?v=cBvnBynpz_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BOOOOOO
>Audience feverishly await the joke, Breathing heavily and writhing in unison, They cling to each other in a hive pattern.
>Their core temp raising above 125F° , They are able to build a large hexagram below them composed of feces, hair, puke, pukashell knecklaces, greatful dead tiedye shirts and protest boards.
>As the co-orditated activities intensify, the light fades in the studio, a audible drone begins and a red glow forms beneath the audience.
>a crackling of thunder peals out, The shit hex crumbles below sending human drones tumbling to the abyss beneath
>A large horned figure immerges and takes claim of this demension.

>Jimmy Fallon
>the one with a known substance abuse problem
>only one without a drink
late night kino?

At least Colbert drinks decent bourbon

Late night patriarchy at work

>So...
>SOOO....
>SOooo...
>Soooooo!
>Soo...
>DonaldDonalddondalddonalddonaldTrumptrumptrumprumpDRUMPFblumpftrump

It's baffling to me that not one network has yet figured out that if they put a right-wing late night host on the air he would do HUGE ratings. And by right-wing I simply mean someone non-liberal/non-pic; not necessarily someone who will espouse right-wing political views. Just someone who gives zero fucks about PC bullshit.

They sort of use Bill Maher for that.

He's still stupidly liberal; just more red pilled about islam and feminism that your average liberal. But looking at OP's picture is a reminder of how pathetic late night talk shows have become.

Bill Maher is so short

Donald's a kikelover. He's going to sell all your Christian family values for his (((13 pieces of silver))(

conan > corden >>>>>> kimmel >>> the rest

lol what's larry wilmore doing on there.

late night TV sucks, i can't wait until this dying medium disappears

Not including him would be racist, duh

I like Bill Maher but he creeps me out, like I think he is definitely a rapist.

LET ME OUT OF THIS GRAPHIC, BLOMF

Donald trump made late night TV great again.

He already finished his.

Corden's on Apple juice, just when you thought you couldn't hate him more.

>Stephen Colbert
>Conan O'Brien
>Jimmy Fallon
>Jimmy Kimmel
>Bill Maher

I don't know who any of the rest of them are. Would I be better or worse off if I took the time to look up the others Sup Forums?

I was about to post the same thing
>fallon the only one without a drink
>a known alcoholic in real life
Top kek, as they say.

Worse

not very diverse, they should fire some of the men because its 2017

>change it to include women
>"NO! THE FUTURE OF MEDIA IS NOT ALL CIS!"

>change it to include trannies
>"NO! THE FUTURE OF MEDIA IS NOT ALL THIN!"

>change it to include fatties
>"NO! THE FUTURE OF MEDIA IS NOT ALL ABLE-BODIED!"

>change it to include gimps on walkers and wheel chairs
>"NO! THE FUTURE OF MEDIA IS NOT-kills self

You must be new here.

It bombed. Hard

Those two guys standing directly to Bill Maher's right are so triggered by anyone who criticizes feminism or Islam that I'm amazed they were willing to take this picture.

>everyone just uses the same shitty jokes making fun of Donald Trump
>great
Nope.

>It's baffling to me that not one network has yet figured out that if they put a right-wing late night host on the air he would do HUGE ratings.

Fox News tried it years ago and it was cancelled in like a week because no one thought it was funny. Conservatives can't into comedy for whatever reason.

it's not a group photo
they're all shopped in

They can't get into comedy because Conservative by nature is closed minded and not seeking to push the boundaries of what is tasteful or moral. For the most part, right wing comics boil down to shitting on the left as opposed to be willing to laugh about yourself.

Even all the people in OP are willing to shit on democrats. Find me someone on the right willing to shit on Trump or the Republicans.

I wish every person in this picture was dead

>Find me someone on the right willing to shit on Trump or the Republicans.

Sup Forums?

>tfw conan can actually talk about trump without being biased

this is enough to impress me at this point

No he constantly;y provides new material for them to make fun of.

When you're an alcoholic you tend to go out of your way to not drink around others because you develop a complex like someone that has an eating disorder and won't eat around other people, it's shame or something.

>A bunch of reactionary hypocrites who have no principles
>Not funny
Nah, they don't fit the bill.

neo-cons hate trump though

>tge president has never been an object of ridicule, scorn, and mockery before

kys nazikuk
hes gunna draft you and make you die fighting chinks

American late night shows are so terrible, how do people even watch them?

>>its baffling why no obe likes unfunny assholes

your mom looooves black cock. how does that make you feel tucker jr?

Me.
fuck trump and fuck republican people

Do they really have that caveman guy from YouTube and that black guy who had an fx show on cnn?

old people

>Not funny

Then how do most of the people up top fit the bill. James Corden? Larry Wilmore?

Fuck trump, jew loving zionist fuck.

Literally who is Larry Wilmore

>How to trigger a Trumpcuck
Mention Trump

>New material
Do you even watch these shows

>colbert walks on stage
>audience applauds
>Heh oh, yeah, sure, yeah hehe.. uh..
>audience quiets down
>So uh, heh, uh... so, yeah...
>puts hands in pockets
>Hmmm, uhh..
>paces towards camera
>Yeah... so... umm...
>a slight growing hum can be heard from the crowd
>... Donald.......
>the audience collectively prepares themselves with such force that it sucks all air out of the room, producing an environment similar to the vacuum of space
>colbert licks his lips slowly, the saliva immediately boiling due to the difference in pressure
>a few people begin to experience dangerous side effects, some go unconscious
>colbert, unphased, closes his eyes in dismay as he prepares to speak once again
>... Trump.
>the audience's collective groaning sigh causes the room to rumble and the building's foundations to sway
>dust drops from the ceiling as the rumbling continues, light fixtures drop to the floor and shatter
>the shards of glass shoot out towards the crowd, killing several people instantly and leaving some with gaping wounds
>a large glass of water on a stand drops to the floor near a broken light, extending the current
>one of the stage crew accidentally slips and lands in the puddle, taking several thousand volts into his body and frying his brain
>the rumbling ceases immediately
>colbert smirks
>I mean, really?
>the audience laughs as the dead crewman's body catches on fire in the background

>Colbert walks onstage, smugger than usual
>The racially diversified audience are on the physical edge of their seats in anticipation
>"So, I noticed that it's two thousand and seventeen in the year of our lord and savior and uhh..."
>The women are all wetter than Niagara Falls after seeing the smirk on Colberts face
>"and... uhh... people still support the Republican Party and Zrumpf"
>Public warning systems across the country sound, alerting all citizens of a DEFCON 1 alert
>All white men in the audience ejaculate stronger than they ever have before while all the nonwhite men in the audience are given permanent 18 inch erections
>All homosexuals in the audience open their mouths to holster these erections
>"And... Zrumpf is”...
>All world leaders convene an emergency meetings
>"I mean, really?"
>At once - a cacophony of shrieks and laughter of immeasurable magnitude erupts from the crowd
>"I mean c'mon people - I'm looking at you, white males!"
>All the women in the audience immediately begin twerking on the nearest black guy until the vibrations begin super-heating his body to neutron star level temperatures
>The camera zooms in on Colbert's face
>"Seriously, do you not realize what year it is?"
>The tidal forces resulting from the combination of applause, laughter, and tribal dancing starts to alter the very fabric of time itself
>Colbert's face begins to bend and contort until it loses any resemblance to its original figure
>The universe as we know it rips and vanishes into sheer darkness, leaving only one cardboard sign from the audience floating indefinitely within the endless abyss
>"It was her turn!"

>Fuck trump, jew loving zionist fuck.

Trump is LITERALLY Hitler
Trump loves jews
Trump is working for Russia
Trump is trying to start a war with Russia
etc.

You faggot shills are not very good at your job :/

Wow such original and diverse opinions from these (((comedy))) shows.

kino

But that's what I come here for

The funniest people I've ever met IRL were conservative.

>Trump doesn't love Israel

>HUGE ratings

(((They))) know. They just don't care.

4U

So how is he Hitler if he loves Israel, brain-dead shill?

If he likes jews then dems should love him, jews are the dems #1 financers.

George Soros (Hillary's primary financer) instructing Hillary on what policies to carry out as Secretary of State:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/28972

i.imgur.com/Fvpr5dx.png

Top contributors for Hillary Clinton page:

opensecrets.org/pres16/contrib.php?cycle=2016&id=N00000019&type=f

>rates corden above anyone
I don't care how much they trigger you. It's the gas chamber for you friend, sorry.

nobody really does

>Conservative by nature is closed minded and not seeking to push the boundaries of what is tasteful or moral

You are completely brainwashed. Even Jerry Seinfeld can't do stand up at colleges anymore because of you scum bag marxists getting triggered over everything. When milquetoast Seinfeld is censored, you know that you are the problem.

>gas lighting this hard

wow... lotta white males in that photo. It'd be a shame if the networks decided to diversify...

Cis white males even. How can science allow this?

>Conservative by nature is closed minded and not seeking to push the boundaries
yes, yes, push those boundaries goy :)

Where's Samantha Bee in this pic?
This is very problematic, OP

False equivalency, that's a sub section of liberalism and not everything as a whole, otherwise you'd see no one seeing these comedians. Still popular.

she was busy keeping minorities out of her child's school

Why? What's wrong with Conan?

What's her name again? Samantha "Dark of Skin, Ain't Getting In" Bee?

Conservatives are mostly jew lovers, most jews are conservative, and Republicans are the pro-Israel party, so I don't understand what your memepost is trying to say.

Have you seen Conan lately? He's a leftist shill like all the rest.

>youtube.com/watch?v=z8UKXy5Jw6I

OKAY SO..
>Audience full of BBC loving gay AIDS trannies sucks all the air out of the room creating a temporary vacuum
DRUMPF LOVES PUTIN'S COCK
>Magnitude 8 earthquake as audience starts shaking uncontrollably

Late night TV should be for old movies and arty experimental shit.

not a single likeable dude in that image except for the fat british dude because he makes up his fatness by charisma and personality

>most jews are conservative
The jews that live in Israel and are nationalists, yes. The cultural marxists of the Frankfurt School ilk that live in and seek to subvert the west are not. There is not a simple catch-all basket for "jews", you neophyte.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxists Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxists fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

>that's a sub section of liberalism and not everything as a whole

So called "liberalism" is dead. That's complete marxism and everything as a whole.

>otherwise you'd see no one...

No one but the unfunny political shills that OP posted. That is exactly how the current state of "comedy" came to be. If you want real comedy, then look to the past.

Sam Kinison's plan to cure world hunger.

youtube.com/watch?v=P0q4o58pKwA

youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4

Jews are conservative only when it comes to Israel. When it comes to America it's open borders, rapefugees welcome, welfare, mexicans, muslims, feminism and every other nation wrecking idea a jew can come up with.

>78% of jews voted for Obama

This is actually an informative thread about our entertainment and news media, expect it to be deleted soon.

Where the fuck are Che and Jost? I'd rather watch them than these fuckers. They're bros

holy shit this post reeks of stormfront lmao

Someone's a lying marxist sack of shit.

I'm afraid most people today don't even realize comedy is NOT "hey let's push my agenda and talk about politics in a smug way to make the audience feel smarter than their neighbors" but, you know, COMEDY like that Kinison clip. Or any comedy pre-PC takeover.

Did they just get a guy off the street or was it a professional? And considering the monopoly liberals have on late night shows this could be a success qnd probably inspire the others to come up with better comedy than just saying BLOMALD BLUMP.

muh stormfront, muh reddit, muh Sup Forums... that's all you shills can do, ad hominem, because you can't argue with simple facts. you don't have the brains to do so regardless, zombies.

that's rich coming from the guy who cannot formulate an argument or opinion for himself and just has a bunch of text files saved with youtube video linkdumps

>>A bunch of reactionary hypocrites who have no principles
>>Not funny
So Colbert and Oliver?

That aired on freaking fox news 10 years ago, tard. Fox news isn't exactly known as a channel for late night comedy. he meant an ota network nbc/cbs/abc to go against colbert, kimmel etc. types.

Letterman was actually not a cuck in his early days and that was why he was so wildly popular in the 80's. He was seen as a rebel. He turned into a complete sell-out faggot by the 00's.

Carson was obviously a lefty but had the professionalism to keep it to actual comedy, not propaganda.

>durr i don't like "information" outside of muh spoon fed 'ZARBLE FRUMPT!' format, and i'll again refuse to discuss the information at hand because i actually have nowhere to stand

Only a Sup Forums would deal in absolutes.

Also strawman everywhere.

Only a faggot replies in quotes from a children's flying space ape movie.

>For the most part, right wing comics boil down to shitting on the left as opposed to be willing to laugh about yourself.
Swap right with left wing here, and you describing Colbert and the limey guy. So what's he issue here, aren't those guys successful?

>BWAH WHY DOESN'T THE RIGHT HAVE COMEDIANS
>'well they did try to produce a right wing pandering daily show clone that bombed so hard, it was canceled mid season'
>THAT DOESN'T COUNT NIGGER LOVER
>I'M GOING TO LIST ALL THESE PEOPLE WHO MAKE FUN OF BOTH SIDES, LIKE HOW ALL COMEDIANS WHO AREN'T RIGHT WING ARE. THIS DOESN'T UNDERMINE MY POINT AT ALL.

Ha ha ha.

Letterman and Carson would be bashing the shit out of Trump for how ridiculous he is.

Except it doesn't because the crux of your argument is that they don't make fun of liberals, like let's say Hillary Clinton, clearly people like Colbert wouldn't mock someone revered like Clin-

youtube.com/watch?v=cBvnBynpz_Q

WHOOPS.