Was Anton actually in the hotel room when sheriff Tom when back in?

Was Anton actually in the hotel room when sheriff Tom when back in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vsPq9xtE69w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't think so. I think he had been there, and maybe his evil presence was still there, but I don't think we were looking at Anton and the Sheriff simultaneously in that scene.

he was in the room next door, wasn't he?

ya, he got the money out of the vent

Would a gun like that actually be possible?

>muh Death personified

why didn't they just fucking shoot him in the head

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=vsPq9xtE69w

The beaners got the money, he just checked the vent because that's where Llewellyn hid it in the first motel.

His presence was.

Because it's not a video game and when someone is who an intimidating hitman who kills people for a living and a fast shot its pretty hard to convince yourself to just stand your ground and shoot back and hope he doesn't blow your brains out

call the fucking cops on him goddamn he's not The Thing for christs sake

The cops were already on him. The flyover cops who probably have two cars per county.

yes suppressors for shotguns exist. However it's not like it would make the weapon silent. It would still sound like a gun firing and be fairly loud.

A shame, that shotgun sound is the coolest shit.

No, he was behind the door.

>It would still sound like a gun firing and be fairly loud.
Sounds like you'd need a suppressor for your suppressor.

well the man he was shooting was a Marine war veteran, he's not an average joe not used to getting shot

It's a bolt gun, not a shotgun. A spraygun can blow your eye out easily, so I'm sure a bolt gun hooked up to an air tank would do some damage to a person if the bolt hit, but no way it could fire air across the room and kill people/blow out door handles.

>he learned about guns from vidya gaems

Bolt guns shoot bolts not just air. The impact pressure of the compressed air and the steel bolt do a lot of damage to stupid shit like a door handle or your skull if up close.

They way I saw it in the movie was the Sheriff got killed in the hotel and the whole last scene was him in heaven.

>Are you going to kill me?
>That depends. Do you see me?

Sheriff didn't see him, so he didn't kill him.

No Country for Old Men got better every time I've watched it

No, in the books Anton is waiting in a car and somehow disappears without Ed Tom seeing Anton leave the hotel parking lot.

Are you a retard?

Please tell me you're not serious.

I AM SERIOUS AND DON'T CALL ME SHIRLEY

how retarded are you? his gun and captive bolt gun are two different things

OK, since were on the subject, when Tommy Lee Jones and his deputy visit Llewellyn's trailer they found a cold glass of milk still sweating, which means, he probably left when he heard the cops coming which means he was still in the trailer probably hiding in the bedroom closet. Think about it, he wouldnt take one drink of milk and leave. Or the cops would have saw him leave as the glass will sweat for only a few minutes.