Fargo S03E03

Was anyone else pissed that the entire episode was the woman cop?

no ewan mcgregor at all.

what a giant middle finger to the audience. they did this with season one where they focused on fat woman cop most of the season

It explained the backstory to the Not Step Dadpa, but I get yah. Ray and his brother have been more interesting.

Still handled very well imhofam

I actually really liked it, maybe just because the actress who plays the cop does it pretty well

Yes what a huge middle finger to try to tell a story.

I only disliked it because we recently just had a Carrie Coon standalone episode on The Leftovers and this wasn't as good in comparison.

I'm a little disappointed that we didn't get MEW this week though

>I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

No. It was easily my favorite episode of this season so far. I was happy to have a break from his story line.

>off the shoulder of Orion

That was a shitty descriptor, as Orion is a constellation or a nebula.

It's not a point in space where you'd have a battle.

lol. Yeah. I loved the animated segments, but that was "nod" was a little too on the nose for me.

jesus wtf is wrong with all you autists?

>cant comprehend how someone could have a different opinion than you

yeah lol its them who are the autists

No it was the worst episode in any season of fargo

Shut your whore mouth

ewan mcgregor was the space astronaut who died and sent the little robot onto his mssion

but they werent lost, they were preserved forever and the robot died happily, knowing that his mission was complete

I'm a dummy, can someone explain how this was relevant to the story?

Was Coon's character supposed to be like the little robot?

For those of you who don't realize, this episode was the 'A Serious Man' meets 'Barton Fink' of the series.

It'll go back to normal Coen canon now, don't you worry your little heads.

I'm marathoning the episode now
is hollywood really like that

i have no clue. maybe itll become clearer later, maybe there wasnt really a point, maybe you and I are idiots

I took it as another reference to the motif of obsolescence in the show. The Robot thought it's job was to help, when all it's owner and society wanted it to do was relay information, eventually both were solved in the same way, the robot turning itself off. Chief Burgle is being proved irrelevant in a contrasting way, the new chief wants her to follow certain protocol over just doing police work. This can also be seen in Stussy's parking lot business, he wanted the money to get into the black and profit from parking lots, when the multi-national Corp. Only cares about the lots for their money laundering aspect. The Robot's name was also minsky, likely a reference to Marvin Minsky, who made the machine in the Hotel's closet

Brump