The Most Watchable Movies

hey faggot. yeah, you.

see this fucking movie? this shit is comfy as fuck and unless you hate joy and despise well-made, enjoyable films, you should probably fucking watch it. RIGHT. NOW.

so take the dick out of your hand, queue up this kino, and bask in its glory.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GVx4LafsvSU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Had it on my PC for ages, will watch it tonight.

is there a way to see a film review for older movies just based on the films initial release?? Because I assume this got bad reviews when it first came out.

Anyway Top Critics are morons. though at least critics back then knew something about the language of cinema and worked for legitimate newspapers and magazines...

What is good in life Conan?

Does anyone here actually, unironically dislike this movie?

..unlike modern critics who are just glorified bloggers and will give a film a good review just because "ITS FUN XD" and are upset they aren't talented enough to write serious articles so they infest their reviews with their political ideas.

Im guessing the positive reviews came out years after the film was considered a "classic" hence the positive reviews because they want to fit in with NERDculture

youtube.com/watch?v=GVx4LafsvSU

i love how genndy tartakovsky must have been a huge fan of this film. he not only used mako for his incredible voice, but even made a similar opening for samurai jack.

this movie has had such a huge influence on fantasy that you can find little bits of everywhere. little homages and references and aesthetic callbacks. such a great film

It's a great movie. It's funny cause the follow up is one of the worst movies ever.

but i'm watching Yeelen (1987)

You sound fun.

Im saying the film got a bad review when it came out. Now that its considered a classic Fake Film Critics give it a good review because they want to fit in.

Kindergarten Cop is Arnold's best most rewatchable kino with T2 as second and Predator third.

>Crank 1&2
>Goodfellas
>Riki Oh Story of Riki
>Gone With The Wind and Godfather every thanksgiving.

I don't even know how it was reviewed at the time. It made money, It's a good movie and still holds up.

>fit in
with what?

I personally like the second one but not as good as the first for sure.

>ywn be Thulsa Doom and have qt cult bitches kill themselves and turn into a snake

James Earl Jones is an underrated nigga actor.

It looks like it was filmed on the set of a daytime soap.

ebert liked it.

Don't goof on Riki

You've gotta lotta guts, user!

The autistic warden's son that looks like Kim Jong Un is /ourguy/

This Movie was GOAT as far as fantasy genre when it first released Up till then all we had in the Genre was Sword and Sorcerer and Beast Master. and Dragon Slayer. Conan was the first Huge Budget DND type fantasy movie and we were eager for it to open. I saw the movie during the first week of release and it was breathtaking on the big screen

>I saw the movie during the first week of release and it was breathtaking on the big screen

What are you doing on Sup Forums, grandpa?

I like it here. Have been on Sup Forums since 2006

has there ever been a more literal semen demon in film?

bump for truth. the world needs to know.

>tfw we will never again see a Thule-Gesellschaft propaganda film based on the writings of a racist where the protagonist is played by a literal Nazi and his mission is to stop a degenerate coloured man whose final form is a giant snake

please don't "bump" threads which are dying. there is already a new conan thread in the catalog. here it is:

haha

Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

haha

>RT
you know this is the senior editor, right?