Why don't you help poor refugees?

why don't you help poor refugees?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GD-RcWhVtwc
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White kids are more important.

because they pay $10 000 to get to europe and are therefore not "poor"

Why don't you help the victims of terror?

Why doesn't Japan help poor refugees?

I'm ashamed of it.

Because I want to be one myself :^)

Don't be, Mitsubishi. Don't ruin your country like our leaders have.

how can they let the body sit in the water like that? it's meat is going to get all soggy and chewy

We can't even help ourselves.

because they suck

Most of these "refugees" are young males in their 20s, they aren't poor and helpless, they're invaders

why should I?

Because I'd sacrifice the souls of all the shitskins on this planet if it means that the ectoplasm of their ghosts could be used to cool down a single room in Europe only so much that the person in it would lose 1 sweat drop less.

That's how little these beasts mean to me.

How did he washed ashore backwards like that?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GD-RcWhVtwc

hitler has been resurrected boys

>Japan posting this.

anyone got the pic of them posing the body?

Curious, did the photographer run over to check if the kid was okay before they stepped back and took a picture?

who do you think drowned him?

>gets to travel the world
>poor

is this a meme?

Why don't you help me?

I don't think you understand how political agenda pictures work.

Because those fucking people should fix their own countries and stay in them instead of trying to make other countries worse.

Because white people fought for 1000 years to get where they are today. My fathers and grandfathers worked their arse off for ME. Not for fucking shit skin cowards.

but...
all my likes on Facebook

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

You could always do it Japan. I think it would be a beautiful sight to have a few million boated over to you.

I don't know whether to be mad at gawking idiots who would rather take pictures than save children or if a global conspiracy is deliberately killing children. I hate this planet.

> Immigration, World Poverty and Gumballs - NumbersUSA.com

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

It's really not rocket science.

Thank you France, thats a great video

It's a great presentation, short and to the point, it's perfect for redpilling normmies.

Muh 1488 isn't going to get you anywhere when discussing refugees and immigration policies, we should be arguing against it on moral grounds, poaching workers abroad is inherently unethical. It hurts both their country of origin and the native workers of the host country. There is no amount of ethnic restaurants that can compensate for the harm uncontrolled immigration of any kind does.

FIRST POST BEST POST