thoughts?

A

FUCKING

true beta cuck

LEAF

I am interested in this story leaf

i dont mind with A FUCKING

The curse of being a celebrity

I swear Australians are the biggest shitposters.

Although id be too if most of my country was retards and the government controlled everything fun. Also video games are expensive and censored to hell.

Idk why you just move instead of shitpost aussie

oh my god jack, you're a multimillionaire hollywood superstar

what in the fuck, you've banged more starlets than most bengladeshis had proper meals

you're old as fuck now and can't snag taylor swift? boo hoo

pathetic

dodged a bullet?

Maybe he should dry his tears with HIS FUCKING PILES OF MONEY
Shut the fuck up, Jack. You're rich as fuck and will never get an ounce of sympathy from me for literally anything.

The best men are always hated. He throws the best parties. He knows everybody. He helps everybody. He is not a degenerate with his sex. Therefore he is better than us so we need to shun him. But especially in a passively aggressive manner

He's just fishing for some new pussy

A great way to get young women to throw themselves at him

Like most Sup Forumstards

Is he standing for Govner of Cali or sumfin?

He's had a fulfilling career, totally unencumbered by a demanding harpy shrew. What more could a man want? It's really just a case of "grass is greener".

Where are his male friends though

Jack you can easily fund some 18 year old qt to live with you and pretend to like you for the remainder of your life stop being a big manbaby.

He's actually best buds with Adam Sandler apparently. They go to Lakers games together.

Deserves him right. Treats women as sex objects, has no respect for love or honor or commitment, tosses the women aside when he done. Good, be alone. You had your chance, you could have had a beautiful life with a woman, but you chose degeneracy and quick thrills. Deal.

Men don't need friends for their fulfillment. Men are independent beings. Meanwhile, women are needy insecure creatures who cannot go five minutes without crying to someone about their problems.

Be smart. Don't be retarded. That would be a career killer. These remarks on the other hand were not. They're legitimate. I see it as an indictment on society. Mfw

u bata... u one woman man

I disagree. But i write off women so males are important to me but they don't treat me too good. Meh
Good to hear

Like he has any career left, he could do it but you really think a 79 year old is waiting for a dumb 18 year old to entertain him. That's not any better than paying a hooker. It's not going to give you the connection you're looking for but whatever fuck this guy, I'm sure he a had a alright life

Who is he trying to seduce with that bs?

Jack confirmed for hunting sjw college girl

Who is leaf, what is this shit?

He has 6 children. Mission accomplished. Time to die.