Is Fox News legit?

Is Fox News legit?

There's no such thing as unbiased news in 2016 but it will confirm your personal biases

Are you legit? Am I?

Is anything in this world legit? What is "legit"?

Really makes you think

Nah they're slanted to the right, but it's okay because literally every other news source is slanted to the left. Fox just doesn't try to hide it.

Shut the fuck up you canadicuck

really makes you think

Cuckfighting

No. And anyone who thinks they are right wing is a cuck.

About as legit as RT

>le faux news x---DD
Now... excuse me while I watch some CNN :^)

>Is Fox News legit?
>Is RT legit ?

Fox, CNN, and MSNBC are all shit.

It's almost on par with Russia Today.

Out of curiosity, which of their hosts during the week aren't right wingers?

More than CNN, but that's not saying much.

Not true. FOX News is NOT slanted to the right, they're just less slanted to the left.
Fox News supports interracial marriage. America's founding fathers would never approve of that. In fact, interracial marriage was illegal and miscegenation was outlawed all the way up until the 1960s. And that was the policy that most people, including niggers, wanted at the time. So for Fox to support interracial marriage, I don't see how anyone could consider them conservative.

Another issue is homosexuality, which Fox News embraces and promotes, with openly gay anchors, like Greta Van Lesbian, Shepard Smith, and Greg Buttfeld. In the USA, homosexuality was always considered a mental illness by the medical profession. So for Fox to accept and promote such a genetic dead-end degenerate lifestyle is not at all Right or Conservative.

The list of examples goes on and on. If you want a true right news source, don't look to FOX News. Look, instead, to TRS (TheRightStuff.biz).

Daytime news coverage and special report is okay. 8 PM and onward, your mileage may vary.
Fox Business is better though, but that's just my opinion.

All of them

I haven't watched fox news in years but I used to watch it all the time during the day because of my class schedule in college.

During the day their news coverage is good. Just straight news, in the evening they have all the high ratings opinion shows. Which causes all the lib butthurt.

>Is Fox News legit?
Nope. It's part of the judeo media.

It's meant for conservatives so they get their dose of the daily Jew.

Every time you turn on the talmudvision, the Jew takes a dump in your soul.

>Every time you turn on the talmudvision, the Jew takes a dump in your soul.
Oy gevalt, all dis racist hate speech, it's like annuda Shoah. Reporting everyone in this thread to the ADL immediately for triggering my jimmies six million times. Shalom. Shlomo out.

Hannity is based, Greta is cool. Bill O'Reilly is an ultra conservative nut. Megyn Kelly is cancer.

Fox Biz is pretty based. Dobbs drops bombs like crazy, like saying Obama is commiting psychological warfare on the American people.

Lou Dobbs is based as hell. Its hard to believe he used to be on CNN.

>just straight news

it's literally Republican shilling 24/7. I'm not saying other MSM is better but don't pretend like their legit just because it's on the other side

Its all delivered with a narrative

What the fuck? Orielly acts liberal all the time.

But anyway yes Fox News usually is great, but Megyn Kelly is shit. Fox Business is god-tier.

QUALITYPOSTING IS NOT BETTER THAN SHITPOSTING BECAUSE ITS JUST ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE SPECTRUM

TWO LE SIDES OF LE SAME COIN XD

I would rate it

(((CNN)))
((MSNBC))
(FOX NEWS)

it was the most unbiased network(not saying much) that heavily leaned right. after murdoch takes over as ceo and ailes is ousted there will be no voice except that of globalist agendas. time to watch cspan lads.

O'Reilly claims he just takes the opposite side of whatever is being presented from what I heard him say once but he does a pretty shitty job sometimes. You can tell he doesn't think through everything he says, it's incredibly easily refuted.

During the day it pretty much is just news. Obviously there is bias in the stories they chose to cover just like NPR, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, and any other news source, but the hosts leave their opinion out of it.

> most unbiased network
> leaned heavily right

Is radio Hannity better than tv Hannity?

So then they're more common sense then? Thanks...

at least o'reilly, greta, and hannity(?) have clauses they can leave if ailes is ousted and rumors of him starting his own network have been thrown around. its too bad they only lightened up on trump when he said he had dirt on ailes. he was then ousted. you can already see the shift in dialouge if you watched yesterday.

About as legit as RT

>it was the most unbiased network(not saying much) that heavily leaned right

Are you only pretending to be retarded?

i know that exactly what i meant. between cnn, msnbc and fox the were the most unbiased. its sad to be honest.

>it was the most unbiased network(not saying much)
Nigger, they're all biased. For the Jew and the Jew's plan to destroy White society.

The difference of FNC is that it comes from the "right" instead of the "left".

>honest.
>doesn't name the Jew
pick one.

i didnt say they werent extremely biased. just the least.

Greta is a fantastic reporter! She can't float on her looks like other females (Megyn) so she works her ass off instead, and it shows.

For some reason I don't think tv people translate as well as radio hosts. O'reilly has a radio show that I think just does ok, but his tv show is the highest rated news show on tv by far

You're conflating a number of different, utterly unrelated, things under the umbrella of bias.

There are many types of bias: bias against facts, bias towards fairness, bias of political position, bias towards sensationalism...

Fox News is biased in a number of ways that are particularly insidious, and even malicious. It is biased against facts that do not support the bias of its narrative, which is determined by a single man and executed by a company that primarily functions as a cult of personality.

Sure: MSNBC is biased towards their own particular brand of liberal outrage and "what should you be mad at white guys for, today?" And CNN is mostly biased towards hiring people who aren't particularly bright and more than a smidge of yellow journalism.

But flatly lying to their audience? That's one Fox has a monopoly on. That's a "news" station that pretends anthropogenic climate change and evolution might actually just be hoaxes. Not because anyone working there is dumb enough to believe those things, but because they are targeting the demo of people who are.

Are you Jon Leibowitz?