Who /SweatingBullets/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

petitionproject(d
thingsbreak.wordpress.com/2008/05/21/oregon-petition-redux/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i just put a fan pointed at my face on my table, so yeah, me

>The Earth IS getting hotter
>"Global warming denail" is the same thing as "holocaust denial": elitist brainwashing keyterms
>There is very little solid science linking global warming to C02, i.e. human activity
>There is no consensus in the scientific community about the cause of global warming

Here's a petition signed by 10,000 PhD's (10 times the number of PhD's involved with the Kyoto Protocol) saying that C02 and Global Warming are not linked

petitionproject(d ot)org/

Thank allah for central air senpai

I can get a PhD in women's studies, doesn't make me an expert on climate change

this is like every summer in oklahoma, a few years back it was like 30 or 40 days in a row over 100

I know, it's so unusual to have hot weather in late July.

71 degrees here today. Feels good.

They say it's a "heat dome"...

Inland Empire, CA

thank -H for AC

I'm outside next to my pool. It's hot as fucking balls, but I don't want to swim.

you mean in the summer? Are you fucking kidding me? Its also been a rather cool summer, but the media seems to want to press the narrative that we are boiling in our juices

What bullshit. There is no warming. The Earth's temperatures are actually in decline.

>88 degrees F
>hot
>sweating bullets
kek I feel bad for those Queen Guards that fainted in 71F weather

Remember the "polar vortex"? Shit was brutal. It got to 40 below here.

Central Air Conditioning .. I have no concept of your level of discomfort

It sucks being a northerner
>Freezing in the winter
>Sweltering hot in the summer

We get both extremes man.

>gonna be around 110f/43c today
Bit chilly for this time of year

>88f is 31c
>We had like 32-35c a few days ago
I'm glad it's over. It's still 28c inside my room though but after the other day this is nothing.

Spending the past few days in low 90s and high humidity with no fan or AC (on purpose).

Must train my body.

>97f in philly
>not even august
kill me

>tfw can't sit down anywhere for a prolonged period of time without leaving a visible sweat stain on my shorts and whatever I was sitting on

for what?

Global warming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweating bullets because I am on a cocaine bender right now.

>for years they mocked me for living in a basement
>who's laughing now?

Cool as a cucumber right now, even without air conditioning.

Who #basementlife here?

>107 heat index while normies and wagecucks are dying in the heat

Too hot desu, fuck summer.

where u from phillyfriend

There's no AC in a cuckshed.

the upcoming climate wars

Who /florida/ here? This is heat is nothing new to us.

tfw comfy in NorCal

we get it youre a pussy

Winter > Autumn > Summer > Spring
Spring has no identity, it's merely a transitional period between Winter and Summer.

>implying

>I don't know chemistry.

>live in Texas
>weather is always hot anyways
>feel no different

>A FUCKING LEAF
Does Canada even HAVE temperatures above 20 degrees?

Who /17°andlightdrizzle/ here?

Pretty lovely tbqh

Its 83 in Vermont right now
This summer has been quite mild, usually would have had a couple days above 100f by now, I dont think its even hit 90f this summer

patrician taste in seasons 2bqhwyf

>Utahfag here

Already 103 here. At least it's dry heat tho

It was 105 yesterday and I had to spend most of my day outside, fuck el nino.

>spring has no identity
>literally the season of rebirth

Are you retarded? If Spring has no identity than neither does Fall

>Texas
>July
>100+ degrees

Seems pretty normal outside to me.

The problem is how hot and for how long.
I've been worried about this for a while but then I saw an article where
>what about the people who can't afford ac!?

Fuck people who live in an area that is known to get hot and cannot afford AC what the fuck are you even doing.

Britain had temps about what Italy gets these days back in Roman times

Britain had tons of snow every year in the winter in the 1700s, 1800s

Is the PNW really that based?

t. suffering in maryland swamp

Kansasfag reporting

105 degrees and I'm working outside in a hoodie

Fucking pussies

>literally has never heard of pumpkins leaves changing color cool crisp air sun going down earlier and getting more comfy cooling trend thanks giving Halloween college football anticipation of Christmas and visiting family every other few weeks for a fab holiday

You really think fall is as irrelivant as spring? You cuck.

If Finland could get some of that global warming that would be great

same here brother, all these fucking pussies complaining about a little heat need to die

michigan reporting, 97f here
a/c is struggling to maintain 80
feelsbadman

>
>>literally has never heard of pumpkins leaves changing color cool crisp air sun going down earlier and getting more comfy cooling trend thanks giving Halloween college football anticipation of Christmas and visiting family every other few weeks for a fab holiday
>
>You really think fall is as irrelivant as spring? You cuck.

>literally has never waited months for the snow to finally melt and watch as life slowly comes back, running brooks flowing, well hydrated soil from the mud and warm sun, the end of school and anticipation of summer (freedom), the feeling of driving with your window down when its 50 degrees and your wearing a t shirt because it feels so damn good

See? I can do the same thing.

If you never experienced any of this you are the true cuck

>petitionproject(d ot)org/

thingsbreak.wordpress.com/2008/05/21/oregon-petition-redux/

Spring is literally only of value if you live north of Ohio.
>relief from summer >>>>>>> relief from winter

You seriously hate pic related and want it gone? You truly are a cuck.

>tfw from Alaska visiting friends in Arizona

AMERICA WAS ONE GREAT BIG MISTAKE

BURN IT DOWN

No I don't hate it, I love it, but some new Hampshire winters are brutal and last till May. The feeling of escaping a brutal winter is unlike anything else. Funny enough, the last 5-6 years winters in New Hampshire have been very cyclical and not consistently harsh or weak

I'm a 6th generation Texan, I don't use AC, just a fan. The heat is in my blood.

I'll leave spring with you then

makes map compromised of reds and orange

i see plenty of 80s and 70s user thats pretty normal

also :

>climate change is something the earth does

>we did not cause that

>we cannot prevent it

>I'm a 6th generation Texan, I don't use AC, just a fan. The heat is in my blood.

I just moved to San Diego and everyone thinks I'm crazy because I don't have an AC

Its called windows and fans. Besides once the sun goes down it cools right down to a comfy temp. Not ideal, but I don't have to pay the electric jew

Most people are just pussies

memes

>mfw texas
>mfw have to bus to work every day

Climate Change IS something the Earth does.

Dying is something Humans also do. Smoking shortens your life span. It might be OK in some, but if you're smoking two packs a day for over 50 years, your risk for heart disease and cancer skyrockets.

If you REALLY, REALLY want to fucking ignore science when it's convenient, do so. Just get the fuck off of my board you retard.

Now add the goddamn heat index and prepare to have a heat stroke.

It's too damn hot.

shut the fuck up it's not humid in texas

80% HUMIDITY HERE

texas user here

you should be used to it by now cuck

FL?

Washington here. It's literally been in the mid to upper 60s with mostly clouds and scattered showers throughout June & July so far. It's been so damn relieving, I honestly feel bad for everyone else in the U.S who's sweating their balls off.

ON WISCONSIN

where it's 100 in july and -10 in january

So you're telling me...when it's summer, it's hot?

Holy shit!

fucking faggots

Isn't global warming a natural thing like the earth goes in natural heating and cooling cycles it happened before humans so why does us being here all of a sudden make it our fault

wtf that is hotter than my sauna in some places

Interesting. Not familiar with WI. Do you get carried off into the sunset by mosquitoes there too?

Globosteins needs monies.

>climate change is real guys

Ok propose an idea that will actually help solve the problem, and not just funnel cash into your special interest groups.

Generating grants to research problems we already know exist doesn't help solve the problem either.

Living in Austin, Texas. Got really high and walked outside at a park for over an hour. I had to have my shirt off most of the time and even then it got too unbearable to be out for much longer. I've been back 10 minutes and I'm still pretty gd sweaty.

The east coast isn't supposed to be this hot. I live in a temperate region for a reason. If I wanted to sweat and bake the moment I step outside, I'd be living in texass or commiefornia.

moron

>problem

Sorry user, but mother Earth's natural cycles aren't a problem.

Well, maybe if you care about this prison dimension we're all stuck in.

>look mom I'm a nihilist

It's been 5 degrees above average everyday here since May in my area of Georgia. It's been atleast 95 everyday day since June with less rain than usually. Apparently fall is supposed to be really warm here too. Fuck.

this is literally fucking nothing

IT'S HAPPENING

it just rained a little here but it's still warm as fuck

It's been 30c all week you beady-eyed britbong. Stay pathetic

air conditioning is haram in germany

Oklahoma here

Toughen up, pussy

Former okie, now coloradbro: I don't miss it.

Arizona here. Same shit different day.

>only 30c

Can someone explain the whole global warming thing to me? If we are having excess gas building up in our atmosphere wouldn't this block out the sun consequently decreasing the amount of thermal energy our oceans and planet absorb? Or am I mistaken. Aside from global warming, there is a theory that as the sun builds up more helium and losing hydrogen it will increasingly shine hotter. This would make the goldilocks zone push back further and cause our oceans to boil. The increase in air pressure from our entire oceans vaporated would make our planet hotter than Venus, so hot granite would melt.

Yeah, Oklahoma is the US State equivalent to a death world in Warhammer 40k. I deal with it by thinking of other states, especially Texas, as casuals

Texas fag here... It says 99 outside right now. I just ran 5 miles at Hermann park, amd dodged homeless people.

Toughen the fuck up senpai

do all dogs wear shoes down there?

When it's humid and hot is the only time the heat is problematic.

What are you talking about, we got record amounts of snow the winter before last, it was fucking insane.