Emperor Barron

Can we get an Emperor Trump 2040 thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ogRnMWlKg3c
youtube.com/watch?v=pSC4xItS5zY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow, haven't seen this one yet.

He is total ReviewBrah, Autistic?

youtube.com/watch?v=ogRnMWlKg3c

qt

He looks Iike this cartoon character.

>tiff at the end
MARRY ME ALREADY FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is he autistic??

He was a little chubby a few months ago and was probably made to go on a diet before the RNC, making him low energy.

>wanting her droopy ass face

it's clear why ivanka is the favorite child of them all

FETAL
E
T
A
L

I feel bad for her. She's the ugly child....

alcohol
l
c
o
h
o
l

Good, take your used goods hoor; I'll take my pure golden child.

Behead those who insult Tiff

post yfw he's already taller than 99% of Mexicans and he hasn't even entered puberty yet

Imagine all the shit he's gonna cause in the White House.

her most flattering and photo shopped pictures still look like shit

you would call her a mutant if her last name wasn't trump

now imagine her without makeup RIP

SYNDROME
Y
N
D
R
O
M
E

How hard did this kid's ass get whipped when they got home?

wtf I hate Tiff now!

>posting two more times in a row to keep this thread bumped

>responding to your own chain link meme response thingy
That's not how those work, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=pSC4xItS5zY

tiffany looks drowzy as well rofl

also, why did Trump Jr. marry a fucking man in drag?

her face doesn't look as droopy here because her eyes are closed and she is smiling which lifts up the face.

When she just looks normal she looks like absolute shit, like she has fetal alcohol syndrome

you know this is true and cherry pick

Barron is going to be tall af. Looking like he'll be 6'7".

She's ugly even with make up on, WHAT THE FUCK?

>pure
I guarantee she has fucked no less than 20 men

she looks alright in that pic which is flattering. But she ugly af.

I like the part where he's playing with his boogers.

does tiff have down syndrome?

It was nearly midnight and the kid probably wakes up at 5am.

no just fetal alcohol syndrome

Know what's funny, user? I actually saved this picture another user made that actually makes me laugh. It's pretty good.

In all honesty, I don't think she is your classical beauty, but I think she's cute.

Oh yeah? You can guarantee that? Fucking prove it then, fagtron.

meh, seems like Baron hate Donald for ruining his childhood.

it was a 1 hour 17 minute speech. I'm not suprised

>she's cute
Is it because her last name is "Trump"?

Shekel and a half for Saturday?

He looks exactly like reviewbrah

He is pretty cool. One of the most moving, touching events of the convention was watching all the candidates children playing with all those balloons without a care in the world while the political forces of the earth were tectonically shifting around them.

They dont know about how the world is, or that their families are going to save it. As enemies spend millions of dollars to defame their fathers, as the forces of Washington corruption plot against their dads and as the Earth burns from chaos, violence, poverty and a super power on the brink of self annihilation...

To them, its just another night away from home with the parents, and a fortunate chance to play with millions of balloons.

I liked it so much I think I will find some footage and make a webm of it if I can. It felt like a real part of history to me.

> being this susceptible to public relations exercises.

He is the Leto Atreides II to Donald's Mua'Dib. THE TRUMP MUST FLOW

we must bring him here
We still have a chance of having a Sup Forums president

Do it user, that is touching and adorable.

Could be a metaphor for all the stupid liberals playing around in their delusions, while daddy makes things better for them.

Based as fuck.

This is the mark of the alpha, this is why he's Don's favorite. He cannot be tamed, not even by his own father.

No. She's just kind of like your neighborhood girl across the street sort of cute.

No stunning beauty that all the Chads go for, just a qt grill.

even the kid understands that his father is a joke

dude, hes like 10. Do you really think he cares?

>be given your fathers name
>hair browns and given the looks of a chinless car salesmen

poor Jr

Barron is clearly redpilled and disappointed that his father hasn't kicked Israel into the dust.

>when a divine being is forced to live through childhood before he can start taking over the world

Duke Trump and his son Barron Trump of Arrakis?

Poor lad is probably bullied at school because of his dad.

He is Octavian. One day he will have a grand August moment.

Well of course, he'll need to be a pretty big guy if he wants to fit into God-Emperor sized power armor.

he probably has secret service protection so i doubt it

>hair browns
Drumpf went gray some time in the 90s and for whatever reason decided to dye it that weird orange-gray color he's been rocking every since. Here's his natural hair color.

giving a shit about Trumplings.

THIS IS THE FIRST BORN SON, which is usually the one that the dad is proudest of. jeez.

If this worthless piece of shit had been born to a plumber, goddamn, he probably would not even have succeeded as a plumber's helper.

Donald Trump had some decent genes, but jesus fucking christ did he go after the loser bimbos of the world to procreate with. Did you listen to Tiffany's speech?

barron is the son he deserves. Barron is the chosen one. He will continue his fathers legacy.

give me a fucking break. did you listen to melanoma's speech? if either parent raises Barron, it will be her, and will in reality be some hispanic nanny.

Trump is all about Trump. fuck the kids. hell, all Tiff could say was that he signed her report cards. Never went anywhere with her. What a dad.

what is his height?

He is probably just an introvert. He will be browsing Sup Forums in the next years if his dad loses.

He is home schooled and has a nanny with big sweaty tits.

you wot?

>When your dad wants to Make America Great Again and all you want to do is go watch Chinese cartoons