ITT: fuck you, I liked it

ITT: fuck you, I liked it

not perfect, and clunky in the middle, but fun. also, better than the first.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MDhqi84bTYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DAE not remember these shit movies with an abundance of CGI because they are basically one long fucking video game cutscene which we've been conditioned to skip and deem worthless

>It was fun

hahaha it was fun bro
haha it doesnt matter bro i had fun

a distraction can be fun sometimes. I'm sorry I don't just sit around and watch "kino" like you pretend to do.

it was

just like the first movie, the plot was weak. not sure what everyone was expecting. if you like the characters and you want more of them, it's a good flick.

the effects were great and it had style, so it was nice to look at. felt like I was a kid again watching Saturday morning cartoons instead of the typical Marvel movie.

i also liked the third one

Yondu is the best character by far

No plot no villain just a bunch of scenes till Kurt Russell has an autism attack
zune joke made me laugh 5/10

NO
STOP THAT
STOP HAVING FUN
STOP ENJOYING YOUR LIFE
REEEEEEEEE

fun, but no not better than the first.

>He may be your father, but he's not your daddy
What did he mean by this?

I know its good because the logo is on my Doritos bag.

Michael Rooker was great, as was the trash panda.

A little too many feels for my liking, but it was a fun movie, regardless.

>and clunky in the middle
This is the only problem I had with the movie. The middle's pacing was so slow and it felt like the editor purposely left long scenes that didn't match the pacing of the first and 3rd act otherwise it was very enjoyable

We will never see a Mantis and Drax spin off

MANTIS ACTRESS LOOKS LIKE THIS!?

post rare Mantis'

Fuck everyone, this and Legion tv-series is everything I ever wanted from capeshit industry since I was a teen, it's literally dreams coming true.

The only thing left for me to die happily is for Fox to make X-factor investigations series that won't suck ass, but we're pretty far from status quo in the cinematic universe necessary for it yet

Am I the only one who finds this movie was better than the first one?

Yondu and the talking raccoon stole the show

Agree about the middle !! .. also very quotable.. fukn marry poppins haha

James Gunn is doing it for the culture ha

The plot was actually fine. They just rushed the important parts. Like the part when Ego and Quill turned on each other.

youtube.com/watch?v=MDhqi84bTYY

You aren't alone, I feel the same away.

As a comic book fan I thought that gun had insane balls to make this movie. The amount of absurd shit he put in there in there from the comics. It's like Marvel was waiving it's weird wacky dick around. They know this shit is weird and insane and embraced it. Even though I'm still kind of pissed off that Gunn changed the Guardians around, I can admit what he did really was something special. I'll never truly have comic accurate Marvel cosmic, but that would be too insane to film anyway. The fact that they had a living planet in it, and celestials, and watchers. The balls on James Gun, jesus christ.

True shame that looking over at WB they are so afraid of the comics. "Supermans got to be dark and gritty" for what? Such BS! Especially as someone who loves DC comics. WB just shit on superman... I'll also never see Mogo in the DCEU? No because WB doesn't have the balls to do it. Probably make Kilowog into a swine monster, instead of a glorious hunk of a weird thing.

I loved it. Played to a packed house. No one wanted to leave afterwards. Truly a great film.

>Pa Kent: Let the kids die, Clark. The horses! The horses! Pointless tornado suicide!
>Jor-El: You are special and can be whatever you want to be. But be a superhero because I told you so
>Thomas Wayne: Martha...
>Yondu: Listen to your heart, Peter.

God, why is the DCEU so shit?

So, Stallone is now also a Guardian of the Galaxy?

Nebula a cute! CUTE!!

>"You shouldn't have killed my mom and crushed my Walkman"

No, he's a ravenger.

YOU BETRAY THE GALAXY!

GALAXXYYYYY

>mfw I haven't watched the first movie and only seen this and really enjoyed it
Will I like the first?

why do you care then? This is a film board, some people don't enjoy garbage. You'll be called a pleb and you are one, but just ignore those mean comments and have fun with you're children's film.

>GUARDIANS OF THE QUIP IS KINO LE BABY GROOT MEME XD XD

Nope even the Avengers and Iron Man had less quips. fucking hell it had more quips than Deadpool.
Drax the destroyer more like Drax the quiper

>does it come in black
>all those pushups
>magic pencil
Nolan's Batman even had quips but not to this degree.

>did your husband buy it for you
Spiderman had quips but not to this degree.

You watched the movie on opening day just to hate it.

What level of contrarian are you?

every quip is a joke
not every joke is a quip
you tryhard redditors and your buzzwords, when will you learn

Check out this joyless cunt bag.

> tfw this faggot probably thought that the Dark Knight was a serious movie

The first was a great movie by any marvel standard.

The reason you don't like humor is because you're a joyless shit bag who spends all day alone posting on website that you actually hate.

I enjoyed the movie but it could've been better if the plot didn't revolve solely on moving onto the next quip

They actually used that fucking line.

Whatever you say you joyless cunt bag.

>joyless cunt bag

LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN!

I mean the plot revolved around ego the living planet, a talking racoon, a cosmic being, a talking plant, a green chick, a blue chick and guy, and a grey muscle guy.

I don't know how you make that movie without embracing and go all out silly. You kind of have to make it silly because, frankly, it is silly.

you should learn to ignore retarded "trolls"

Tender butt hurt.

I mostly remember the golden chick.

>we will never see Clarke at the Daily Planet again
>we will never see Jimmy Olsen

By that logic Star Wars should have more Jar Jar Binks

Oh we'll see the daily planet and jimmy olson again.

They'll just pretend that it wasn't Jimmy who died, but some rando. Really confused as to why Zack the hack killed off Jimmy Olson for no apparent reason. Really dumb thing to do in the long run.

Starwars also didn't have a talking tree as the main cast instead tended to focus around humans. With the aliens being mostly support background characters.

To add to that, what do you think Han Solo is? The guy is a quip machine. A guy to keep it from being too serious.

Just like The Joker.

They got nothing on Starlord or Drax though

Joker in the comics at least wants Batman to come of his high-horse and embrace the silliness so in a sense, yeah just like the joker.

The second is even better than the first, the first Matrix was dumb bullshit with horrible dialogue and pseudo philosophy with a concept who makes itself no sense whatsoever (yeah... you can get more energy out of humans than you must invest to keep them alive... totally believable), the second was also dumb as fuck, but had at least more action and less boring bad written conversations with characters without memorable characterization.

It was a joke(r).

The machines didnt want to kill humanity. Just contain them.