When are we going to ban international football?

When are we going to ban international football?

Attached: 407831.jpg (500x486, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fourfourtwo.com/us/features/footballs-greatest-ever-hoax-was-1958-world-cup-faked-cia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No anthem should be played in a sports competition
Its just sport not some war

>anthems are always played before war

Attached: 1521449980895.png (817x443, 34K)

>banning the WC

1 week left til /footy/ returns.

kys
kys
kys

if you rate international football it is because you are either a sofa supporter or your local club is shit

Just replace these useless shitty friendly games with the Nations League like UEFA is doing.

If you don’t rate national team football you are either an immigrant or live in a shit country you can’t be proud of

Make it like boxing and give teams a belt/trophy that they can/have to defend.

Or make it like wrestling and have 6 teams playing at once in an elimination chamber.

People who don't rate nation's league are normalfags who don't enjoy tables.

I don't think there's any doubt that the quality
of international football is way worse than club one. In former you have teams that train week here and there throughout the year which leads to teams having little cohesion at all. Recent tournaments have been proof of that. In 2014, almost every knockout game I remember was cumslurping 1-0 or 0-0 and penalties. Brazil, even before 7-1 with Neymar, Thiago SIlva and reasonably good squad was playing like shit all tournament long at home. Despite the blowout, they still finished 4th, meaning they were fourth strongest team in the world. Even fucking Portugal managed to win Euros despite being painfully mediocre.
It seems that playing defensively and cautiously even for big teams is way to go when it comes to international tournaments instead of developing an effective attacking style. Unironically, Spain 2008-2012 is the last team I remember that didn't look like random players thrown together onto the pitch.

>they prefer plastic club footy to Glorious International football

Why are all bongs like This? Jordan NT sucks but I still love watching my country and other countries play . Just enjoy it you losers.

>Jordan NT

yeah the Charlotte Hornets are fucking horrible

>no proper football for weeks
>the national teams don't even try
>players get needlessly injured

friendlies and qualifiers are cancer

t. soy

>s-stop being patriot
>suport your local oil money team full of foreigners instead

The current state of the United Caliphate.

The winners of International tournaments would beat the best club teams every time

I am pretty sure it would be the other way around.

Imagine thinking like this.
2014 mannschaft would wreck Madrid.

08-12 Spain would wreck whoever was against them

Same with '14 Germany

He said best club team

>have no clue about football

08-12 Spain was Barcelona without Alves and Messi

I don't mind international breaks when they actually mean something, but this time it's just pointless friendlies

>I love real football and I follow real football teams, barcelona, united, juventus, the list goes on...

>every time

both would be world class teams, I don't see why there would be a difference

As the other user said, Spain was essentialy Barcelona.
However, Germany 2014 is overrated as fuck.

Germany is underrated if anything, they have this annoying pragmatism that produces results regardless of player quality

That being said, what the Bayern golden generation managed to achieve is disgraceful

like i said mate it is obvious your local club is trash but you support them, but since swedish football is horrible you follow some english club so you can participate in UCL and whatever.
but when International football comes you can support your country, and that is fine.

but when your local club is not horrible, international football is so useless and boring, and it has no purpose, specially those shit friendlies that FIFA keeps pushing every year.

I only watch my local team outside shit like CL finals, faggot. Also, it's fucking hilarious that you think brazilian football is good.

ITT fans of shit tinpot clubs that will never win anything want to keep international friendlies because its their only chance of glory hunting

literally bandwagoning your own country

Your post literally makes no sense.

Also, Sweden has never won a trophy, whereas my team, AIK, is probably the biggest club in Sweden. So fuck you.

This is the dumbest post I've ever read

>Germany is underrated if anything, they have this annoying pragmatism that produces results regardless of player quality

Against other international sides.
Any top club side would fuck them up

>biggest club in Sweden

if me and my 10 friends trained for a month we would be the best club in Sweden

>tfw fifa still haven't responded to my letter proposing multiball mayhem if a game is still 0-0 at the 85th minute

I think they're allergic to fun

Friendlies should be used to experiment with formats and rule changes

>ref spins tombola at start of match
>each captain picks out a stipulation
>Home captain picks teams can only pass backwards
>Away captain picks only headers and volleys count as goals

now that i think about it they really were, I mean in their road to the final the only real challenge they had was france which was an even game. the rest of the teams they played were just 3rd world countries and a broken brazil, i really believe now that they won because they didnt play any other european teams

Attached: Germany meme.jpg (548x401, 27K)

>international football is so useless and boring, and it has no purpose
How about seeing who currently has the best talent in the world?

>replacing useless shitty friendlies with even more useless shitty friendlies

>half barcelona
>half real madrid

Of course they weren't supposed to be a flock of seagulls

This is true only for Germany, France and Spain, the only countries who would qualify anyway even from pot 2
Sucks to be in one of three countries where those games don't matter

t. Club babby

The international teams are imbalanced as fuck
A club always has decent players on all positions, a national team however might have 10 great wingers but no cb's.
This is actually what's happening all the time, top players are benchwarming while literally who's are starting because no alternatives exist.

The top level International teams have world class players in every position, whereas club teams always have one or two weaknesses

Qualifiers are a lot of fun actually

lmao funny image

t. Mkhytarian

>telling people to kys
kys

We haven't had a good left back and striker in ages.
Still won a World Cup.

International breaks only came in because England started hoovering up all the best players in the world and it became burdensome to have club football and international football take place at the same time. If you want to get rid of the breaks, give the players back. You stole'd them.

Look how simple it was way back when.

Attached: for example.jpg (1713x949, 264K)

Come on now:
Germany/ Belgium/France - full backs
Spain - strikers
Argentina - goalkeeper/defense/
Brazil - centre backs

I don't know what else qualifies for your "top level" teams, but probably every other NT is just 1,2 or 3 world class/good players + literally whos.

Terrible post

Go through those first XI's and show me the average player who isnt playing at a top level club

>groups are not drawn but composed manually
>the 2nd placed team that went to the play-offs however is randomly drawn (instead of picking the one with the best results)
Simple=Rigged

>AIK, is probably the biggest club in Sweden
IFK Göteborg won the UEFA Cup twice and got to the Semis in the European Cup twice. What has AIK ever done for Swedish football?

Attached: firefox_2018-03-24_20-25-28.png (1466x298, 24K)

So what, am I supposed to rate a player only based on a club he's playing for?For example, Grotzkreutz probably should have started for Germany in 2014 just because he was playing Dortmund?
I wouldn't be surprised if you though your NT is stacked with world class talent.

fourfourtwo.com/us/features/footballs-greatest-ever-hoax-was-1958-world-cup-faked-cia

Attached: 1521618224449.jpg (705x696, 27K)

Hopefully never.

That maybe applies to teams below the top 20

I think qualifiers should at least have an initial playoff for the small nations. Grouping countries with a 30k population is a waste of everyone's time, especially managers trying to work on their teams.

I walk along the avenue
I'd never thought I'd meet a BR like hueeee
Meet a BR like hueeeee

Fuck off globalist remoaner scum

>Unironically, Spain 2008-2012 is the last team I remember that didn't look like random players thrown together onto the pitch.
Did you miss Germany 2010 and 2014?

Spain won WC with shit-tier results like 1-0's
Germany won it convincingly in 2014 playing much better football than Tiki Meme

Well friendlies yeah, but they're called qualifiers for a reason.

Germany 7-1'd Brazil in their own damn country
They are far from overrated.

>striker
Klose
Gomez

>Lazio
>Besiktas (now Stuttgart)
It got so bad for a while that we played Götze as false 9.

>tfw international football friendlies time

Attached: sadwomancrying.webm (1280x718, 1.79M)