ITT national teams that should have by all rights won it all

ITT national teams that should have by all rights won it all

Attached: NetherlandsWC1998.jpg (600x405, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/51391314
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck yeah! I was rooting so hard for them. The match against Brasil is to date one of the most emotional I've ever seen.

Holland was cucking them so fucking hard and I cried when they lost in the penulty shootout (was a little fucker back then).

de Boer, Cocu, Bergkamp, David, Kluivert, Overmars. These were fucking players. Fucking today's soyboys like Messi and Gaynaldo have nothing on them.

Attached: China02.jpg (634x441, 133K)

>de Boer, Cocu, Bergkamp, David, Kluivert, Overmars. These were fucking players. Fucking today's soyboys like Messi and Gaynaldo have nothing on them.
ahahahaahahahahahahaahahahaha

Attached: southkorea2002.jpg (612x435, 71K)

numan, bergkamp and de boer look too similar

bundesliga watchers lmao

Barça fans have seen kluivert, Davids, Cocu, Boer brothers, Kluivert and Overmars, Messi and Ronaldo you know

Attached: dpa-the-players-of-the-czech-national-soccer-team-stand-together-for-D3GMEX.jpg (1300x846, 219K)

Attached: The-Brazilian-team-1982.jpg (615x409, 84K)

Overmars was permacrocked by the time he went to Spain. Was the best winger in the league at Arsenal.

Attached: das it mane.jpg (282x378, 28K)

Attached: ghana 2010.jpg (594x396, 140K)

owrst thing about spaniards is that they actually believe the alleged superiority of their faggy league.

Was Italy 3-2 Brazil the greatest match ever?

SUAREZ DO IT AGAIN !!

That game should've been 5-2. Italy had a goal incorrectly overruled and a penalty not given. They were just better.

Based neighbour. The 1994 WC was the first WC is really saw. But 1998 WC is forever the most fun WC I experienced.

I was in Germany during the World Cup, in some Protestant guesthouse, with some Ghanaian and Zambian neighbors, and we all rooted for Ghana when we watched the games on the kitchen TV. God I miss those times.

2002 South korea

find the user

fuck off to /kib/

/kib/ is dead as always

Dutch football has always sucks, I wished we were more German.
vimeo.com/51391314
Watch from 30min onward.

Who was the best Dutch player at arsenal?

> Bergkamp?
> Overmars?
> van Bronckhorts?
> van Persie?
> Denhelder?

I would swap 2006 victory with 1994 Italy anytime

Attached: italia-formazione-finale-mondiale-1994.jpg (511x323, 72K)

2006 was awesome!
member when zidane headbutted your guy?

the absolute state of baggio

the biggest choker of all time

Bergkamp has a statue at the Emirates lad.

Attached: France_1982.jpg (1181x752, 775K)

2004 Portugal shoud ve won it. It was at their home and it was the probably last stacked Portugal side till even now.
Thing is tho, we beat them twice, at their home. Luck can happen once, not twice in the same 20 days period.
We were probably like their Nemesis.

>Deco
>Rui Costa
>Figo
>Cristiano
>Carvalho
>Maniche
>Pauleta
>Nuno Gomes

>Charisteas

This is the saddest I've been for Portugal but still not as mad as that Euro 2000 handball or 2006 WC Henry dive.

as I said.
losing once to Greece would be accepted as "bad maches happen" - some times the ball honestly doesn't wanna go inside the net.
But losing twice at your home. We must have been doing something well.

Attached: the_all_aryans.jpg (1024x683, 229K)

Greece did everything right that year, getting out of the Portugal/Spain/Russia group, beating France with a beautiful goal, perfect defense... all of that combined especially after Portugal had to face England and Holland I think the cup was already yours.

if it wasnt superior why did they all choke?

the jew hates this

>gets kicked out by nonwhites in the group stage

iceland is better than sweden, Mexico and Son and korea will own your white boys

holy fuck is pogba a time traveller?

also you can see the blatant roiding on that top right guy

i didnt know ozil played for ghana

>fuck ya!

1) same Muslim
2) t. R*ddit

Why are so many Dutch men bald or balding

go back

Attached: wall.jpg (640x518, 35K)

Scandinavian genes

Mexico sucks

I hope this is bait?

t. 25% swedish 75% latino "white" person

true but not as much as sweden

*beats netherlands, france and italy*

Attached: GODQVIST.jpg (4050x2722, 3.2M)

Not Latino but sweet argument

Argentina 94 was literally the most stacked team in the history odio the world

>france

good job you deserve that win

>beats netherlands

thats like beating a half dead cancer patient in boxing

>italy

see above

i think they both suck equal amounts desu. if they played 100 times each would win 50

that sounds like a very comfy experience
good one

should have been in the final because van hooijdonk was denied a clear penalty in overtime

This

>when you hit critical levels of soy
Sören-Malte: the posts

I love this team. Pure genius. It's ok if they didn't win, they won't be forgotten.

>eliminated by their own spaghetti
A fitting end to the biggest frauds in World Cup history.

wut, it was literally designed to be Maradona + 10 other players. They were kinda shit in that regard, it's no wonder they went out early.

Attached: ballack.webm (616x476, 2.86M)

>deutschland vs soudkorea

>world cup semifinal

>We were probably like their Nemesis.
We have a dumb and funny expression for that here. It's a "borrego" (lamb), a team which your team cannot beat no matter how hard it tries, yet you're always wishing to be drawn with them in order to finally "kill the lamb".

The meaning can vary a bit. In league terms, a lamb is that team which your team hasn't beaten away for a long time. For instance, last time Belenenses had won at Sporting's venue was in 1954. They finally killed the lamb in 2017.

The other one was Brazil vs Turkey, the latter having qualified for a WC just once before and never since 2002.

haha i see that's pretty comfy to have such expressions and not really expect the big team to actually just anihilate the smaller one.

>this soy

Kek.

>Holland was cucking them so fucking hard

Didn't Brazil score first in that match and it took Holland until the last minute to equalize?

@82405438
Seek help, your obsession might be pathological.

t. 12yo

We have more silly expressions that mix farm animals with football.
For instance, "to have a cow" (ter vaca) means to be very lucky. We like to say Fernando Santos had a cow for euro 2016.
"To give a chicken" (dar um frango) applies to a goalkeeper who fucks up and let's the opponent score an easy goal. English goalkeepers are known for giving chickens, like that one against the USA in 2010.

you feel it too don't you?

Attached: boli94.jpg (750x485, 169K)

Attached: England-2004-700x367[1].jpg (700x367, 102K)

>Ctrl+F Hungary
>0 results

Come on lads

Attached: CopaTevez1GETTY_468x337[1].jpg (468x337, 60K)

he didnt play the quarter finals
this killed messi in the nt

We should've won 74 and 78 as well
74 we were the best team in the world but we choked
in 78 we had the Cruyff boycot bullshit but despite that still were the best but Argentina refballed the shit out of the whole tournament

LCIM deserved a world cup

Then he shouldn't have choked against de gea's ankle

Fuckin Baggio. 8 year old me was devastated when he skied that penalty

Casillas

uh yeah
I kinda blocked the entire night from my memory

but I do remember 4 years later in the 5pa1n match 'CASILLAS JE KAN ER GEEN HOUTJE TOUWTJE MEER VAN'

meaning?

>have a stacked as fuck team full of GOATs
>achieve fuck all

What fucking hope do we have now

Attached: 1460288127879.jpg (500x270, 23K)

"Casillas you're shit now", roughly. Basically that your current form is completely out of link with how you used to be, it used to be easy for you but now you can't do it at all.

Commentator said it at iirc the fourth goal, the one where Robben cuts inside like 4 times to just have Iker and the defenders to utterly falling over themselves.

Attached: article.jpg (1920x1078, 958K)

You've got a lot of immigrants on your team, FIFA is on your side.
I think you'll win.