Why do you people think nationalism is a good thing...

Why do you people think nationalism is a good thing? The period where nationalism was most popular in the world was also the period where the most division and hatred existed in the world, and coincidentally the bloodiest period in human history.

>implying more division and hatred doesn't exist today
>implying multiculti is good

get out leaf

"Multiculturalism" would fit 100 times better

>implying more division and hatred doesn't exist today

Yeah it doesn't look like anybody is being genocided in the millions or like there are world wars being fought over petty territorial disputes or 'national ambitions'. Try again adolf

Nationalism is wrong for exactly the same reasons globalism is.

i assume you are talking about the two world wars? nationalism was just fine before that. seems the rise of subversive globalism was the precursor to that violence.

But everyone knows the dutch invented chicken

Just wait until Muslims poor into your country by the millions and then you'll personally know what its like to be genocided.

Have you forgotten about the nigger genocide 25 years ago in Rwanda?

Are you oblivious to how White nations are having conditions inflicted upon them to deliberately reduce the amount of births of Whites?

The biggest genocide in history is taking place and each day thousands of Whites die or remain unborn and you aren't even noticing it.

>Einstein
>Nationalism is bad
>Betrays Austria/Germany by working with the United States
>Demands a portion of his ashes be spread at wailing wall in Jerusalem
>Atheist

Einstein was a thief and liar. He also marries a blood relative many years his junior because women his own age realized how much of an aspie he was.

>muh boogeyman!
>dey gonna kill us all!

K.....

that is the dumbest comic ive ever seen. change the flag text to progress.

>nationalism was just fine before that

Yeah nevermind the endless regional conflicts and wars that were a yearly occurrence. Or the ethnic divisions and oppression of ethnic minorities

>it's an anglotrash post

Go be a injunslav mutt somewhere else Kevin

>Why do you people think nationalism is a good thing?
A White Nationalist is a White person who is, by their actions and their voluntary public declaration, politically committed to the welfare of Whites, and to their continuing survival as a distinct and reproductively isolated group of human beings.

Now explain to me why there is something bad, wrong or evil with that.

Tribalism is a part of human nature.

>The period where nationalism was most popular in the world was also the period where the most division and hatred existed in the world, and coincidentally the bloodiest period in human history.
That has no bearing on whether or not nationalism is a good thing.

>coincidentally the bloodiest period in human history.

That was because of the industrialization of war, not nationalism.

They wouldn't have fought each other if not for nationalism...

>The period where nationalism was most popular in the world was also the period where the most division and hatred existed in the world, and coincidentally the bloodiest period in human history.

Do you mean the period of central banking?

Yeah because it's so much better to be attacked in your own country by ungrateful invaders that rape and pillage with little to no repercussions.

>multiple terror cells
>militarized movement trying to carve out a theocracy
>kebab happenings every week
>MUH BOOGEYMAN

K.....

>Implying nationalism is a bad thing
So you do not love your own country? Disgusting shill

Enabled by nationalist ideology.

A fucking leaf.

Neither would anyone have fought in any war ever throughout the entire length of human history if not for us vs. them mentality, call it ''nationalism'' or not.

>So you do not love your own country?
I do not love this country.
This country is not my country.
This country is an anti-White country.
This country is a Jewish country.

I love my race.
My race is my nation.

I wish people would stop thinking that they are like anyone else. There are 10^100000000 differences between and two people, and exactly nothing that is the same outside of some story you tell yourself.

You can't step in the same river twice. Things being the same is just a story in your head that is useful to be believed. So what are you getting that is useful?

The only thing you can choose to be the same between people is what you want to accomplish together, and the only reason for collective action is that you can get more than by working by yourself.

Geographic, race, gender, hair color, sports teams, political parties, and all the rest are just a fucking nonsensical stupid way to think you are the same.

You are not the same. No one is the same. Choose people in your life that allow you to physically get what you want, and leave the rest for those too stupid to see that forming a group against a group only gets the group leader something.

And makes you his bitch.

(((Einstein)))

(((Albert Einstein)))

most of that was caused by colonialism and imperialism which is effectively just early versions of modern globalism.

A FUCKING MICROCEPHALY EPIDEMIC CAUSED BY GMO MOSQUITOS, PESTICIDES AND MANDATORY HARMFUL VACCINES AND THE GOVERNMENT TRYING TO SHIFT THE BLAME ON ZIKA.

They have tiny brians.

((()))

Lawyers, bureaucrats, and academics believe that a common race or a common culture means nothing. It is DOCUMENTS that unite men. To them, an American is neither more nor less than a person who has filled out the proper papers. All that matters to our rulers today are the words and documents they produce and control.

Those who want lawyers, bureaucrats and academics to rule are the opposite of nationalists. Nationalists believe that men are united by a common heritage and by blood ties, not by words and documents. Lawyers, bureaucrats and academics believe that the only thing that makes one a citizen of a country is words. A person who believes that men should be united according to their nation — their common race and culture — is a nationalist. One who believes that men are only united by words should therefore be called a “wordist.”

Every wordist says that his philosophy will unite all mankind into one huge, loving community. But in the real world, different kinds of wordists are every bit as divided as nationalists are, and infinitely more vicious. Communism is a form of wordism. Communism is supposed to unite all mankind into a single, loving unit. The Communist form of wordism has killed over a hundred million people this century.

All wordists claim they love everybody and that their words unite everybody.

Then they proceed to kill real people by the millions, all in the name of their words.

It's not a good thing, for you.

Nationalism is for winners, user. Nationalism envisions the world as a competition between nations, a place where Canada can by its very nature not thrive. But while you sink into emotional and literal squalor my great nation will advance onto the sunlit uplands of the world stage, buoyed by our strong exports and world-renowned shitposts.

Napoleon was Italian

When did it become a bad thing for a government to serve it's own countries and citizens interests?

Imagine thinking in sexual power dynamics like a literal nigger

fuck off

>When did it become a bad thing for a government to serve it's own countries and citizens interests?
When you allowed the Jews to take over your people's homelands.

If nationalism isn't an acceptable ideology, are we allowed to go back to imperialism/colonialism?

nationalists are sad, unintelligent and untalented manchildren who have nothing to cling to but the achievements of others from their country

so of course Sup Forums is nationalist

Einstein promoted and worked for the creation of the nation state of Israel, the most hardcore of nationalist ideas, that every ethnicity must have its own nation-state. He was offered to be the first president, but declined probably due to old age, died a couple of years later. Typical Judaic double standards

There's nothing wrong with nationalism.
Just like there is nothing wrong with globalism.
However if you start killing everybody who isn't a citizen or when you start spending at the expense of your citizens on people who aren't even part of your country then you've fucked up.

The devision and hatred already existed before nationalism existed. They come from the natural hate/fear of the unknown/other people and religion.

The wars that happened when nationalism gained importance (i.e. 1800 onwards) were mostly concentrated/isolated incidence. WW1 and WW2 only became so big because the "democracies" were already undermined by plans for grand scale economic hegemony over tha planet.

With only nationalism taken into account, WW1 would have been Austria hungary vs Serbia and that´s it. Heavy alliances made it bigger, i.e. bringing in germany, russia and france, while britain kept neutral military wise. Yet, british foreign minister grey literally said that by giving direct military support to russia/france would have avoided war, i.e. uttering a few words would have prevented the killings.

So US and UK together with the zionists were on their plan for economic/capitalist hegemony.

In WW2, nationalism would have threatened maybe the soviet union and that´s it.

Do White children deserve to have a future?

Tens of millions of non-Whites flooding into White countries every year will, in a few decades, mean that Whites will be a minority in every country they founded.

Black countries will remain majority Black, and Asian countries will remain majority Asian.

Only White countries will be affected by this. This is genocide under international law.

But anti-Whites don’t call it genocide; they call it diversity.

Diversity means chasing down every last White child. It’s genocide.

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White.

>nationalists are sad, unintelligent and untalented manchildren who have nothing to cling to but the achievements of others from their country
But White people must apologize for all the "bad" things they've ever done throughout history, right?

Oh and there's nothing wrong with being proud of the achievements of your immediate family and friends, right?

Good Nationalism: Our nation is the BEST!

Bad Nationalism: Our nation is BETTER than OTHERS!

That may be contradictory, but I really don't think human nature is meant to 100% logical. You don't expect an emotional issue like nationalism to be computer level logical.

>When did it become a bad thing for a government to serve it's own countries and citizens interests?
You are so naive it's adorable. Nationalism is about political elite that controls the state apparatus getting into wars without giving a fuck about its citizens when they get mass murdered and capitalizing on it. That's what nationalism has ever been about. Your perfect and imaginary strand of nationalism will never exist.

But all of that is just a story you said. If it were true that blood and stuff united people, then people would be united.

Where is the cutoff? Where does one son's blood no longer make your Magical bond?

See, you have the same problems as everyone else: you don't understand that you are just telling a story about the world.

The world is; you story is not. You can tell a story that is useful to be believe because it reflects the world, or you can tell a story that doesn't.
But everything is a story.
Because of the way we tell stories, we can never tell a story about the world without bias.

Your problems is that you are using the emotional and instinctual brain, that is prevalent only because it is here. You tell a story that is hardwired into your emotions and instincts, but it is still a story that is useful or it is not. That itself is a story that is useful. If you can't overcome your wiring, you can't live in the story of the modern world with its very different intents from the forest.

The world doesn't care about your story. The world is indistinguishable from a story of randomness without the intent of the story.

Your intent is to get others to care for you just because you are similar to them, and not because you have entered into a useful social bargain with them.

You are a manipulative piece of shit, and I am not fooled. I'd rather work with a Muslim Jewish SJW Woman in a bargain where we each contributed something useful, than pay for your welfare just because you were white.

Bitch.

Because of the Nations it built.

>wanting the best for the country that makes the rules in which you are forced to live by

Who would have thought?

Also, to everyone else, start donating to trump and put your money where your mouth is.

Continue public support for trump and encourage discourse with your friends

Double down, your grandparents risked their lives in wars for this country, it's the very least we can do

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Just look at any country around the world with a reasonably high percentage of muslims. Persecution of anyone other than muslim skyrockets beyond a certain percentage and when it reaches a high enough percentage they start killing each other.

Good nationalism: I am proud of the nation, our people and respect other nations with similar values!

Bad nationalism: Hurrrrr Murica #1 fuck Yurop!

It is contradictory. The first implies the second.

And if we would go computer level logical completely, you wote that good nationalism is the same as bad nationalism, but not the other way around.
Have fun.

>Just look at any country around the world with a reasonably high percentage of muslims. Persecution of anyone other than muslim skyrockets beyond a certain percentage and when it reaches a high enough percentage they start killing each other.

How can you be this naive? Perfect communism is a myth, just like perfect globalism. What the people of Germany want and what the people of France want don't always coincide. Nationalism is ingrained into our being.

How to spot an anti-White:
1) They deny that race exists; race is just a “social construct.”
2) They blame everything on White people… who don’t exist.
3) They wish for GENOCIDE via mass foreign race immigration and FORCED assimilation.
4) They try to justify White GENOCIDE – see point number two.
5) They say that any White people that object to their own GENOCIDE should not be allowed to speak because they’re a ‘naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews’!!
Anti-racist is a >codeword< for anti-White

way to redefine nationalism based on absolutely nothing retard

Fixed that for you retard

>Should government exert control over the economy
While not for the greater good but only to prevent harm either due to a monopoly, fixed market or similar practices.
IE anti-trust and anti-collusion laws

>Should racial and cultural difference be eradicated
No and any attempt to do so should lead to the culture being destroyed to seek their own homeland, though this doesn't apply to immigrants who should be integrated.

>Should secession or decentralization attempt blah blah blah
No, decentralization is a benefit in large and diverse country where distinct group coexist to prevent the disintegration of said country. Also see previous point, if some government attempt to destroy your culture and race there would be no problem in seeking to remove yourself from it.

> with similar values
Why this restriction? With that attitude you sound like a cultural sociopath.
I mean, don't you respect other people if they have a different set of believs than you?

Every time someone asks me about nationalism I tell them to go bother israel if they hate nationalism so bad.

It's the only way to combat hostile expansionist nationalism (aka islam).

>based on absolutely nothing retard
Based on reality, which is something you nationalists tend not have a firm grip on.

Why wouldn't you be a nationalist? You pay taxes, no? You vote and determine the fate of your country, no? Why shouldn't you have a vested interest in your country and it's past?

>You can't step in the same river twice

Source?

>uhhh i don't have any way of addressing your point, so im just going to make a blanket statement that humans will fight each other no matter what ideology is in place

I kind of have to wonder if you actually believe your own bullshit

Where did i even mention communism, you idiot? Not being nationalist doesn't mean you're a communist, jesus christ

That's why I said that maybe computer level logic is not the natural state of humanity.

I don't see how your post is connected to his. Did you quote him by mistake?

>Where is the cutoff? Where does one son's blood no longer make your Magical bond?
He's denying that
>men are united by a common heritage and by blood ties, not by words and documents
Of course, this only ever happens when we're talking about white people and their right to have their own country
If we are the same, then when skeletal remains are found forensic pathologists would say “we have the remains of a male/female human”
They don’t
Instead we hear “we have the remains of a Caucasian male/female or Negro male/female”.
So are you saying that forensic pathologists are wrong?
You anti-Whites always act like race isn’t real ONLY when it comes to the ongoing program of White geNOcide.
You anti-Whites have no problem identifying race when it comes to affirmative action against Whites!

>implying criminals shouldn't get punished
>implying you should generalize a whole group of people

wtf i'm a nationalist now

Seriously tho. I don't think the situation in Europe is good by any means. On the contrary i think they're idiots for being so naive and letting in so many people without proper security measures. But nationalism is also stupid. Just because one is stupid doesn't make the other smart

>the bloodiest period in human history.
By numbers perhaps. More people alive = more blood spilled, even if it was relatively less bloody

You made some weird list and none of the items are implied by his post.

he is an anti-white trying to pretend there's no such thing as white people, when it's convenient to his argument
If there is no such thing as race, there is no such thing as genocide.
A murderer on death row will swear he is innocent of murder if there is no body.
How are the two different?
Both are equally delusional.
Would you give up on prosecuting a murderer because he is delusional?Or course not.
My people, White people are not going to give up on exposing your sick genocidal intent when you tell us “race is a social construct”
We know you want White geNOcide.
Anti-racist is a code for anti-White

Haha thats so wrong not even the opposite is true.

Nations are the foundation of progress. If we cant unite for our interests we are doomed to fall prey to the ones that do.

He made a weird, rambling list with no point in response to a weird, rambling post with no point.

Wow OP, you really made me think

Look, you were advocating blood contract and he social contracts.
Social contracts do not deny the existence of race, they just don't use race as a possible base.

Did you produce enough thought to question your own beliefs or are you continuing to mindlessly follow them?

The UN Genocide Law, SPECIFICALLY recognizes the existence of RACE as an “Identifiable Group”Your attempt to dehumanize White people by saying we are a social construct and we do not exist, will not work.
Dehumanization is one of the 8 steps of genocide.
No one is going to Africa or Asia and telling the people there, Blacks or Asians do not exist, and then force flooding their countries with MILLIONS of foreign race immigrants until they’re a minority!
That’s ONLY done in White countries!
“Multiculturalism” is a program that is FORCED upon EVERY & ONLY White countries.
“Multiculturalism” is a program to turn EVERY White country into a non-White country.
This IS geNOcide. WHITE geNOcide.
If you are White, and you object to your own geNOcide, you are called a RACIST!
Well guess what, my people, White people, are catching on very quickly to the following two things:
1 – Multiculturalism is a code for White geNOcide.
2 – Anti-racist is a code for anti-White.

A race with no nation despises Nationalism. Shocker.

I think now you have misquoted my post.
Because I said nothing of this kind.

>Where is the cutoff? Where does one son's blood no longer make your Magical bond?
>Social contracts do not deny the existence of race, they just don't use race as a possible base.
MASS IMMIGRATION AND FORCED ASSIMILATION IN EVERY WHITE COUNTRY AND ONLY WHITE COUNTRIES IS GENOCIDE!
MASS IMMIGRATION AND FORCED ASSIMILATION IN EVERY WHITE COUNTRY AND ONLY WHITE COUNTRIES IS GENOCIDE!

and >Italians descend from lombards

>germans in charge of anything

Nationalism was cancer in every country

>Why do people think *STATISM* is a good thing?