Did he actually make her day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM
youtube.com/watch?v=O6W6n9gsrqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1EsLC5FD8R4
youtube.com/watch?v=htzdo0FBBYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to kill his parents

or do I want to kill his parents parents?

Well McFly whats it going to ne?

no, she was being videotaped, so obviously shes not going to act repulsed

Pretty sure he was raised by a single mom. It's the only explanation for his behaviour

13 reasons why should have been about this guy. You will never see something like that about a guy.

made her gay maybe

There had to be at least one bro in that tv-crew and he would have warned him.

Went to high school with Garrett

Last year he got a blow job from some qt at a year end party.

He's full NORMIE now

LIES! Garrett is one of us!

IIRC she got with some football player

Do you have any proofs?

Is he black? Does he have a 10 inch cock? I guess not then.

>tfw her arms are bigger than mine

>qt
Lel. No. His girlfriend is ugly as hell.

MODS MODS MODS

Lexa got BLACKED

She was a total bitch too. One of the types that acts nice like in the webm, smiling and courteous to your face and then is as much of a shitty excuse for a human being as one can reasonably be without turning into a comical movie villain. Absolute trash pic and filename related.

Garrett pls.

>total bitch
>Wahhh!! She didn't love my autistic fucking fedora dance! She's a bitch!

Look at the fucking pic. I'm way too autistic to be samefagging in real life. Also, Garrett's a lefty faggot in all likelihood. I doubt he would be here.

>Ge, thank god im more pretty than this fatty bitch.

Alexa is such a cunt, good for garret.

>not including the awkward as fuck just friends hug

I wouldn't be saying shit like that, if I had the scarring she has.

yeah wtf is that shit?

>Garrett

>No hoverhands
Literal alpha

holy shit, i've been to that restaurant

hopefully he's going after the far left

the chick to his immediate right is a disgusting poo in the loo, while the dykeman on his left isn't into men

What the fuck is wrong with women? Why are they so evil?

>Garrett'sfw he had the hardest reality check of his life finding out that teenage girls could not give less of a fuck about talents or skills and you\re not going to win your crush's heart by performing a cool song in your high school battle of the bands or by showing interest and proficiency in her hobbies, all she wants is a dicking from Chad and your hard prepared dance routine leaves her pussy dry as British humour

Do you think looking back on this keeps him awake at night?

She already had a boyfriend.

seriously glad hopefully that dweeb sperg scrawny faggot was so sad he killed himself

It's not him he actually got himself an even cuter girl eventually. Inf act you guys probably dwell on this more than he does I probably don't even think about this shit anymore. Seriously this is just sad Sup Forums.

>Shari's berries

It's not him he actually got himself an even cuter girl eventually. In fact you guys probably dwell on this more than he does he probably don't even think about this shit anymore.

t.garret

All the people hating on Garret are probably pathetic virgin losers just projecting. I'm perfectly happy with my love life. Fucking faggots.

Kek wtf
/ourgirl/?

kill yourself

I think this is some kind of inside joke. No-one wants to come off sounding like a mean bitch even if they are one.

good, hopefully this'll teach fedora faggots that doing this shit is horrifying and will likely fuel their suicidal feelings when they grow up

Garret got cucked by a real man

why are girls so mean?

Because of little white dicks.

If I had a bunch of ugly, pimpled, fedora wearing autists trying to get my attention just because I'm pretty, I'd be mean to them too. The irony is that the autist is the one who is actually shallow here, because he only cares about the girl because of how she looks. Fucking pathetic.

>t. jealous of Stacey

>calling her a dykeman

Nah lad, my gf looks even dykier than that girl, dont be so quick to label

but looks are the only thing women offer

>teenage girls could not give less of a fuck about talents or skills

But they do. It's just that Garrett doesn't have a drop or talent, intelligence or individuality in his malnourished body. He's a boring useless faggot who tries hard to copy the popstars he sees on MTV because he has so little self awareness or concept of personal style.

t. white guy

>She takes pictures with autists

does this mean Garret actually has a chance?

>i only care about how a girl looks
>"whaaaaaa why is she so mean ;_;"

Typical nice guy logic.

well she does look like a pig a bit. but why would she publicly post that?

because she's a cunt

I wouldn't even want her. Her stomach is all scarred and fucked up, shit looks disgusting

Yes I'm sure he doesn't think about the time he was a sperg fedora faggot to the audience of millions. I'm sure he doesn't dwell on the fact that his autism is immortalized on Jewtube forever. It's not a flattering video like "oh haha yeah I was silly trying to do that insane stunt" it's "yeah I am on the beta male autistic spectrum STOP LAGHING"

>But they do.
Nope. Women in general don't.

>exploiting retards for facebook likes

Fuck that, I want to cum all over her horrendous monster stomach

Talentless cuck detected.

Bitches love talented guys. They don't have much talent themselves, but they see it as a mark of quality in a guy.

t. talented shitposting artist

If I was her I would've stopped the cameras and told him flatout that what he's doing is a bad idea and I'm not going to date him. This is a boring topic though. We know she's a cunt. Wake me when there's a sequel.

jesus christ I never realized just how fucking ugly he is

Imagine being Alexa in that moment and having to be all like "damn, Garrett, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your pubescent body and horrific androgynous baby face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all she really wants to do is fuck another football player in her bedroom. Like seriously imagine having to be Alexa and not only sit in that chair while Garret flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the favorable fedora barely concealing his beady eyes and dumbo ears, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate his weedy fucking visage but his dorky attitude as everyone in dance class tells him he's GOT IT and DAMN, GARRET DANCES LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his dweeby fucking acne ridden face contort into types of goofy smiles you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of Chads and Tyrone's and later alleged Football stars for your ENTIRE LIFE coming straight out of the middle class in America. You've never even seen anything this fucking pathetic before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his hairless upper lip as he finger points suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to sit there and revel in his "very very very nervous (for that is what he calls himself)" dance, the dance he worked so hard for by himself in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Alexa. You're not going to lose your future Instagram followers over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>Bitches love talented guys. They don't have much talent themselves, but they see it as a mark of quality in a guy.

No, chicks love successful guys. Girls don't like a guitarist if he's ugly and poor, they like if Chad plays guitar because he's Chad, and they like if Dimebag Darrell plays guitar because he's got money from it. No Garrett-tier kid has ever gotten laid with Stacy because he could play Cannonball Rag on his nylon string.

how long did it take you to type that

the people saying this dude is a beta are probably the fattest fucking hopeless kissless permavirgin numales ever

this takes balls, something they lack

Did zummwon say broofs? :DDD

this desu

youtube.com/watch?v=T0xoKiH8JJM

>chick outright says she hates him
>still says she'd be in line to date him
>pretends she can't hear him when he says she could lose a few pounds
>later parts/episodes of him, the women consistently prove him correct
youtube.com/watch?v=O6W6n9gsrqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1EsLC5FD8R4
youtube.com/watch?v=htzdo0FBBYk
>he's currently making more than 20k a month doing a 1-2 hour weekly podcast just talking about shit with his best mates and the occasional hot-as-fuck woman and a fat greek cuck

In the end he got mega cucked

>this takes balls
Or a complete lack of awareness

>Autism takes balls

Walking into a black neighborgood with money taped to your clothes takes balls

it is kind of nasty looking. Not sure why she shows it off so much.
Evidently the scars are from having cancer surgery 11 years ago

>We know she's a cunt.

Do we? she doesn't look like a cunt to me. She's just a girl put in a terrible situation who tries to act nice and respectful.

10/10

>this takes balls

No, it takes zero awareness, and no understanding of social dynamics.

One of the best variations.

What kind of cancer did she got before?

t. clueless numale beta cuck hipster faggot

I have a bottomless fetish (one of the most patrician fetishes btw) so I actually wouldn't mind if she kept a top on all the time

>but looks are the only thing women offer

and in our society, looks are everything. so they offer a lot.

like... i would still hit that. that doesn't depreciate her value as much as i thought it would....

>he can't even get the stance right

i think piggy is in reference to them being at a restaurant about to stuff their face.

skinny white girls who need to maintain their figure for acting with quite a large serving on that table.

It's just a joke, like when you call your friend a faggot or a cunt. Same shit, but some anons here are too autistic to figure this out.

Holy shit, what a fucking bitch.

Yes

>who the fuck buys this?
now we know.

>autism, which includes a near complete lack of social skills, "takes balls"

I'm being fucking trolled and took the bait again, aren't I? Fine, you win this round.

I was raised by a single mom and I would never ever do this.

>responds to a crushing rejection by taking it in his stride and assembling a harem of qts to please him whenever he desires
>Alexa is stuck with generic frat bro #2000, and a failing instagram model career, fellating obese jews for bit parts in b-movies on the side.

holy shit garrett won

If you look close enough, the interior of his hand is not touching femenine flesh.

Damn! Alexa like like *THAT*

>2/10 lanky nerd goes for the top of class, 9/10 stacy

>fucking bitches always rejecting me women suck thanks feminism