Islam discussion

So I'm a sunni muslim born and raised in Belgium. My parents came from the north-east of Turkey, a less secular region of Turkey. I'm here to teach you the real meaning of our religion. AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iEeSPc5oTcM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wheres Leon Degrelle when we need him?

>AMA

OUT OUT OUT

In 20 years there will be more muslims than christians in Brussels.

>You will never be a muslim in Europe

I want die desu

How do you reconcile what people from your religion do with what you do or don't?

>>I'm a Sunni muslim

Go back home, your kind does not belong in sacred Christian Europe.

>implying

the way muslims continue to act, there will be a great purge of all of you

Just fuck my shit up senpai

Do you eat pork, btw?

It's okay, your attacks already taught us the real meaning of your religion.

amına kodum kürdü

When's the next terrorist attack?

Good luck with that, when jews got deported there was no jewish state to defend them. If Europe gets aggressive with their muslims it will be WW3.

eat shit you stinking nigger

You gotta go back

If you let them stay you cucked moron. What does democracy even mean if Christian Europeans will not have the power to elect their own representatives because they are a minority? You're fucking your own democracies out of existence you idiots.

North-east user not south-east, from Trabzon

So, the Shia are the true regressives, correct?

amına kodum çomarı

Non et je ne bois pas d'alcool non plus, mais je fume malheureusement

Correct. You can't trust shias, they are a sect.

Do most Muslims actually support punishment for apostasy? How common a name is Mehmet? What do you think of Israel?

Why is Islam so afraid of women?

Amına kodum kemalisti tiradımdan siktir git, yakında sizide asarlar merak etme

If you aren't a troll, prove it.

>I'm here to teach you the real meaning of our religion. AMA.

The ISIS leader al Baghdadi has a PhD in Islamic Studies from the Islamic University of Baghdad. I think he is more qualified to speak about Islam than are you. And we already know his views.

no one will defend you. remember the west are the only people propping your "states" up.

>I'm here to teach you the real meaning
And what is the real meaning ?

ax be şizo :DDDDDDDDDDD

>real meaning of our religion

submit non mudslims? Kill apostates?

Mehmet is the most common noun in Turkey I think, here a lot of turks are called like that.

The sharia laws are clear. If someone change his religion, he must be killed. That's what our prophet said. But I think that only Saudi Arabia do that, most muslims think this is reggressive.

I don't hate Israel and I don't want to attack them unless they continue to be aggressive with natives Palestinians, they have no right to do that and. If someone attack other muslims, we should defend our brothers.

You will drown in pigshit unless you pack your bags now

No one cares about your shit religion. If you religion was any good your parents wouldn't of had to leave the shit hole they came from.

You do know that there is 50+ islamb based countries in the world, feel free to move to one of those countries.

gonna kick you out because you are backstabbing fucks

>AMA

>>>/reddit/

Troll confirmed.

I entered this thread to post this

Eh toi.

Répond à ma question et retourne rouler une pelle à ta moquette.

so peaceful

I think that he don't care about religion, he just want power.

The meaning of your religion is that is so shitty, whole countries have to move. Lazy, inbred and stupid beyond belief.

Teach us how moHAMhead was not an illiterate child rapist and mass murderer, and how roaches had to exterminate tens of millions in order to establish "peace"

We are not, why did you say that?

>it will be WW3.

Yes, because we all know that shit tier Arab states can wage actual war on the West.

R A R E
A
R
E

J'ai jamais vraiment compris cette histoire d'interdit alimentaire. Parmi la multitude d'enseignements apportés par l'Islam, il m'a toujours paru que l'un des seules sur lesquelles les musulmans sont vraiment bornés c'est l'interdit du cochon. C'est assez drôle je trouve, ça aurait pu être un grand concept philosophique, mais non, c'est qu'il faut pas bouffer de cochon.

Je pense pas avoir bien compris ta question user

He's a turk using a proxy

If you migrate to some other country, you should better blend in as much as possible.Without embrassing their culture and way of life then you are better of not living there in the same place.I hope they will purge muslims in near future.

Post your half dick with time stamp or you're the usual troll.

>sacred Christian Europe.
Useless ideal.

it will end in an European war because muslims will never fully integrate

Les juifs ne peuvent pas en manger non plus, les chrétiens sont laxistes sur ce point. Je ne sais pas vraiment pourquoi c'est interdit mais c'est un ordre direct de Dieu alors je l'exécute.

agree with yiu

thanks for understanding, Turkbro.

You need to go back

you

when and where is the next happening?

>We are not, why did you say that?

How can you say you are not afraid of women?
You treat them as animals. You keep them in servitude to men.
It really is a cave man attitude that islam has towards women. That you cannot deny.

Why do you try to roleplay the muslim?

Greatest Belgian to ever live
youtu.be/iEeSPc5oTcM

You dirty godamn sandnigger, do everyone one a favour and jihad into a fucking house fire

Fucking ass licker. That's why I'm not going to return in Turkey, they will suck white dicks but kill their brothers. Shame on you.

>Destruction of Classical Civilization
Nice meme, way to avoid the Islamic golden age.
>Implying the wars with the Sassanids and Byzantines wasn't totally legitimate
>Not including wars against the Muslims
LMAO

You and your shit family should be shot. You are the cancer of the world ..

Et ton dieu, il va faire quoi si tu en manges ?

How does it make you feel that you will be deported and stripped of your citizenship in the future?

Hope your mother died of cancer you dirty dune coon

SIDEWAYS NORTHWEST FRONT

kamal senmisin amk

Your ancestors were proud Greeks, who loved Jesus and carried the torch of Rome. Now after a millenia of Mohammedan corruption you worship an Arab death cult and speak horde gibberish. Fucking pathetic, you disgusting apostate. Enjoy hell

The vaginal Jews deserve it, IMO.

Hello, Mohammed

We don't treat them like animals, we protect them from the pervert regards of mens. I don't want my wife to be looked from others mens, I want to keep her for me because she is MY wife. But my mother don't wear it, so if they don't want it we can't force them. If that really annoys you you can divorce her.

Look at Ahmed, his Taquiya is showing. He's really here to destabilize our nations, kill the Muslims

ouais je parlais des musulmans car c'est le sujet, y'a beaucoup à dire sur chaque religion.
>c'est un ordre direct de Dieu alors je l'exécute.
c'est pour ça que je trouve ça drôle, ça fait un peu comme si le PDG d'une grande entreprise s'occupait des menus de la cafétéria des employés.

Kill yourself Ahmed, literally every sane person in every country wants to see you dead

RARE
A
R
E

RAREST

>it will be WW3.
you realize all of Sup Forums desperately wants this right?

C-c-can we unleash the cartels onto the islamists?

Your taqiyya doesn't work here, idiot. Don't waste your time.

go for it boys :DDD:D:D:D:D:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Je ne pense pas que il nous interdit juste parce-qu'il le voulait. Il y a sûrement une raison pour laquelle c'est interdit mais on l'ignore.

>keeping women in servitude to men
>bad
wew

>les chrétiens sont laxistes sur ce point

Parce qu'on est pas cons, la merde the cochon n'affecte pas la bonne viande cuite. The porc était inderdit pour des raisons sanitaires, des raisons qui ont disparu avec les téchniques de préparation moderne. Allors moi je bouffe mon lard tout bon, est toi tu bouffe ton mouton immonde

Yeah I've seen that. Because they are just a bunch of retards. If a third world war is coming, it would be the end for the West and for the muslims.

Je perds mon Français

the USS Constitution can destroy every arab nation lmoa btfo

West is already beyond saving, only option is war

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

You're maybe right user, we can't really know why it was forbidden. But the sharia rules are clear and is still good now and until the end of the world, even in the year 3000 we have to follow the rules of Islam

Why won't you or your people integrate? You have to agree that bringing a massive amount of "refuges" was a bad idea having such a differente culture.

my flag has already been purged

t.Dutch

How do you know that Muhammad heard the voice of Archangel Gabriel and wasn't just suffering from schizophrenia or making it up? There are so many people in this world claiming that they speak in the name of God, how is Muhammad different?

Tu te débrouilles bien user, c'est rare un brit qui parle français

You're betraying Atatürk and everything he stood for, Arab dick sucker.

Je suis moitié Belge, de Bruxelles

I stopped reading at Sunni Muslim. Fuck you, fuck your ideology, none of it is real, you reprehensible idiot. You have no proof that a god exists, or that your slave trader, rapist prophet could communicate with one, there is no afterlife, you fucking moron. I only WISH you could have guns in your shitty country so you could blow your empty fucking skull apart, you Muslim scum.

What do you mean by "integrate"? I go to the university, I never had a single problem with the police and I'm polite with everybody. I'm just practicing my religion silently.

>it will be WW3.
I shall remind you that the best muslims fighters are struggling at 10 for 1 against stoned koweitis that wear flip flops and mexican hats, starting an open war against western countries might not be the best idea.