HOLY SHIT DRUMPF IS FINISHED!!!

WHERE WERE YOU THEN DRUMPF KILLED HIS CAMPAIGN?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2012/05/is-elizabeth-warren-native-american-or-what/257415/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But that's NOT her heratige. She lied that's why he mocked her.
Fpbp

But that's NOT her heratige. She lied that's why he mocked her.
Spbp

hes not mocking her heritage u fucking idiot he is mocking the fact that she lied about it

it's a slider, just sage

bait. But even if she was 1/32 native, that's still not very native. Even Natives would tell you that.

fpbp

Because Pocahontas isn't actually Native American, you dumb cuck. He's making fun of her lies, not anyone's actual heritage.

SSSSSSSSSSHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUT UPPPPPPPPPP IT'S 4D CHESS YOU SHILL!!!!!!!!!

Sup Forums was a mistake.

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW

saged

We need to get the joke

>Hillary is so crooked she needs a kaine

to the emperor.

>"mocking" someone's heritage that they lied about having in the first place

You do understand she's not actually Indian right needle-dick?

idk, hasnt happened yet.

Fpbp

Pocahontas isn't actually Indian?

I thought trump was just being a dick

The point is that she's not native at all

Pocahontas wasn't an Indian? Wtf

did you actually think she was native?

I thought she was like a quarter or something

Cannot unsee

HYAH HYAH HYAH HYAH!
ME MAKE RAIN WITH RAIN DANCE!
HYAH HYAH HYAH HYAH!

> Cold Omelets with Crab Meat, Crab with Tomato Mayonnaise Dressing and Mexican Oatmeal Soup

Put me in the screencap wtf I hate you now other cancer nu/pol/ memes.

Christ, it's hardly worth it to post on this board anymore. I may as well post on facebook. It's more redpilled and less cancerous at this point.

ok

wtf I hate Trump now

Jesus fuck. Dude, trump- listen...
Hire some god damn 20 year old to follow you around and read your tweets before you hit send.

Sup Forums btfo

She's not native just like Saun King is not a fucking black guy, he's a wigger.

>mocking your enemies is worse than mocking your allies

One shows betrayal, the other shows scorn.

Also, Trump's mocking her fictional heritage that she uses for political gain, not her real one.

Mocking someone who regularly declares themselves as native american for shit like tax breaks based on their alleged 1/32 relation is not the same as mocking someone who is 100% what they claim and have no reason to lie about.

fauxahontas isn't native though. and hildawg is an anti semite to attack bernie over being jewish

Give me solid evidence that she is not native and I will vote for trump

this is an argument

Nice proxy.

fpbp

not even she claims that

It's not even contreversial

>Despite a nearly three week flap over her claim of "being Native American," the progressive consumer advocate has been unable to point to evidence of Native heritage except for a unsubstantiated thirdhand report that she might be 1/32 Cherokee. Even if it could be proven, it wouldn't qualify her to be a member of a tribe: Contrary to assertions in outlets from The New York Times to Mother Jones that having 1/32 Cherokee ancestry is "sufficient for tribal citizenship," "Indian enough" for "the Cherokee Nation," and "not a deal-breaker," Warren would not be eligible to become a member of any of the three federally recognized Cherokee tribes based on the evidence so far surfaced by independent genealogists about her ancestry.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2012/05/is-elizabeth-warren-native-american-or-what/257415/

>"These are my family stories," Warren has said. "This is what my brothers and I were told by my mom and my dad, my mammaw and my pappaw." But so far she and her campaign have been unable to establish that her family lore about being part Native American is anything more than one of the most widely shared family myths known to American genealogical researchers

It's literally just WE WUZ tier delusion

>Fpbp
Oh fuck you did you shut invent another stupid meme autistic Canadians will copy for months now till it gets word filtered?

>The New England Historic Genealogical Society backtracked on Warren's ancestry in a statement Tuesday, saying the group has "no proof that Elizabeth Warren's great-great-great-grandmother O.C. Sarah Smith either is or is not of Cherokee descent" and that the Society "has not expressed a position on whether Mrs. Warren has Native American ancestry, nor do we possess any primary sources to prove that she is."

I assume you're voting Trump now right?

Oh wait you won't because you don't care about facts

Its fascinating to see how you fucking rednecks twist everything, im gonna be really worried about your mental health when trump gets btfo in the General Election.

Trump supporters have had such a fun summer, so much entertainment. Personally im curious what this place will look like afterwards.

Will "lord kek" still be a hot topic?

Will you all just pretend that it was a joke and you just wanted to "rustle jimmies"?

My guess is that you will probably start spouting "muh day of the rope" until it becomes clear that you should just go away. Well in a few months we shall see, until then live it up and make sure to use those "mean" nicknames for people that "po wittle donny trump" doesnt like. Oh and of course please continue to call people "cucks" and the other "brilliant"
Buzzwords you've ran into the fucking ground. Have a nice weekend!

>No direct-line relatives of Warren are listed on the Dawes Rolls, according to Megan Smolenyak Smolenyak (the doubled name is not a typo), the independent genealogist who identified Michelle Obama's slave ancestors in 2009 in a project with The New York Times.

>"The Dawes Rolls don't lend support to [Warren's] claim," she told The Atlantic.

> "Many more Americans believe they have Native ancestry than actually do (we always suspected this, but can now confirm it through genetic testing)," said Smolenyak in an email. "In fact, in terms of wide-spread ancestral myths, this is one of the top two (the other being those who think their names were changed at Ellis Island). And someone who hails from Oklahoma would be even more prone to accept a tale of Native heritage than most."

where is the argument in this post?

> has no proof

Did you even read that? you fucking inbred?

you need proof to verify a claim, dipshit

also

>inbred

kek, just give up Mehmet

Holy shit.

Im not arguing, its just a statement I decided to make in here when I seen how many of you trump supporters were getting triggered from op.

You're so severely autistic that "thats not an argument" is an auto response. Sorry I triggered you little buddy

>mocking fictional heritage that someone used to get free tuition
>mocking someone's actual heritage

Man CTR is clocking in overtime for this DNC leak.

He's mocking her claims of Indian ancestry which are bullshit
3/10 made me reply

holy fuck im literally with her now

All you have to do is identify as an indian, and you're magically not white anymore.
Don't you know anything, shitlord?

> this delusion

Man it so fucking weird to listen to people like you. I mean of course you think the same about me but holy shit, do you seriously think trumps gonna win in the general election?

Trump mocks Warren not because of her heritage, but because she lied about it. Is it that difficult to understand?

What kind of a faggot "First post, best post"s himself?
You need to go back.

I'm wearing ma headdress

I should know she's not native. I'm a native american chief. I have just as much proof as Elizabeth Warren, so you can't believe her without believing me, and you can't doubt me without doubting her.

how you likum that fire water?

dubs of truth confirm degeneracy

But she's not a scalping featherhead.

>you need proof to verify a claim
And your point would be?

Making unsubstantiated claims is different from being a liar, otherwise Trump's pants would double as Mount Doom.

> this poster said "the silent majority will get us the win!" For the 1000th time these past 8 years!

I really really really like this image.

Warren isn't native.

the difference this is she isn't actually an indian and deserves to be mocked for pretending to be one

Reddit shills are on full force today

>but because she lied about it
As established where?

When'd he run a genetic test on Warren?

the question was whether Warren was part native or not you inbred retard not whether she was a liar.

get it together, Achmed.

First post best post has been around for a while my dude

> do you understand

Ok you live in a 3rd world country so im gonna explain it slowly again. My post has nothing to do with what OP is arguing.

You don't even need a test when no genealogist can find a shred of evidence of you being part Indian

Democrats haven't held consecutive presidencies since FDR, nobody can handle them in office for longer than 8 years anymore

Used to like Trump, but questioning someones heritage this way is just low.

#IMWITHHERNOW

You really want someone that acts like a teenage bully to run your country? Sad!

No, mang... He called her Pocahontas. I saw it.

>you live in a 3rd world country

Which is why leftists (you) are so hellbent on importing as many mestizos here as possible

>Has no proof of her being a native
>HAHAHAHA YOU DON'T HAVE PROOF SHE ISN'T
The burden of proof isn't on me.
I didn't go around saying I was Native American and take advantage of my (So called) heritage.

It is really scummy to pretend to be Native American and not have a single bit of fucking proof to back it up.

t. Part Cherokee

wtf, i hate trump now

He didn't mock anyone's heritage, he mocked her imagined, non-existent heritage.

>the question was whether Warren was part native or not you inbred retard not whether she was a liar.
The point being that question is unanswered, so she shouldn't get any flack for claiming she is until you have proof that she isn't.

People don't need to back up claims of ancestry with supporting evidence. Nobody's calling for Trump's paternity records.

Are you retarded? You do know hatred is something that never dies right? Its the life blood of this place.

Nice argument faggot

>wahhh I don't like facts! You live in a 3rd world country hehehe

Congratulations, you just agreed with op, you fucking retarded hick.

/thread

fp does it again.

Is Indian her real heritage? I thought it wasnt.

At this point Trump could be completely civil and Democraps would still chimp out. Might as well sling the mud now. At least I'll enjoy that sweet sweet triggering.

especially when Warren's only proof about being native is that her parents told her bedtime stories as a child involving Indians

by that logic Santa Claus is real

>that question is unanswered,

No it's been answered

she's approximately 0.0% native

You really want someone who thinks they're above the law to run a lawful society? Stupid!

Proof has been post several times my dude

Trump even called out Jon Stewart for changing his name. Seems like Trump really hates fake ass bitches.

>Nobody's calling for Trump's paternity records

Trump's not claiming to be black or some other race he obviously isn't

NOT AN ARGUMENT!

> being this mad

Did he make out with him or grab his daughter's ass

I'm 1/8th Irish (great grandfather) and most people assume I'm Hawaiian, Spanish, or Brazilian when everyone else in my family is regular nigger looking.

My grandfather is black and his two sisters are white. Same parents.

>"thats not an argument"

We are literally meming on you, and you don't even realize it.

>Dances_with_turtles.jpg

>You don't even need a test when no genealogist can find a shred of evidence of you being part Indian
You're an idiot. Genealogical records are full of blanks and errors. I have no identifiable Native American ancestors and my mother has ~4% Native American DNA (I've never undergone genetic testing, but assuming I'm my mother's son, I'm at about 2%).

> I dont like facts

Oh boy, I gave my opinion about something off topic of op, wtf is wrong with you go to bed you fucking idiot

Where?

This thread indubitably propelled the central nervous system that includes all my higher nervous centers; enclosed within my skull; continuous with the spinal cord to activate thus creating the common experience known as thought.