Why don't you own an AR15?

Why don't you own an AR15?

Do you want Islam to win??????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0zI7IY41v1w
youtu.be/w5tFAb53VwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My battle rifle is an AK, a superior Happening weapon.

I don't have to clean the fucking thing 50 times a day.

I own numerous ARs. I find them kind of boring.

>Muh AGay
>muh cleaning

A rifle suited for a dirty lazy NEET, but memes aside you don't own shit noguns loser.

FYI

ARs are the superior rifle platform

Because 5.56 mm is a faggot caliber, no joy in taking it to the range and listening to the poof

Yes I'm a dane, I can't own assault rifles but seriously, it is a faggot gun for weaklings.

7.62 AR's / BR's is the master race of weapons.

> mfw even kike has to bin that knife

5.56 is so plentiful though have fun finding ammo for 7.62's

>Implying 5.56 can't fuck up your day
An M16 or similar 5.56 rifle can and will rip through think concrete

But I do own an AR, and a galil.

Have you ever shot 5.56 or 7.62?

Thick*

i don't have money.

Yeah well, not a problem of mine obviously, just speaking out of my army experience - Started on glorious G3A3 / MG62 (refitted mg-42 / downgraded from 7.92 to 7.62 nato) going to faggot 5.56 in cheap canadian AR-15 knockoffs - can't remember their actual real designation other than the danish designation (m95/96)

see

Jesus Christ you are the reason I don't go on /k/.

keep whining

I'd like to

I want to move to America and make friends with people who like guns.

Weapons threads on Sup Forums are the cringiest.

Soon

What are some sites with cheap parts or at least a list of parts for an upper?

Nice meme retard

I have an AR10 papi.

And

A mil-spec ak

palmetto, keep an eye on their daily deals and stuff

>2016
>owning a military style assault rifle
wew

go fap to your guns while doing nothing to protect anyone

You don't like getting your shit pushed in by people who actually own guns and don't use CoD as a reference? Fair enough.

I can't have a gun because it would make it too easy for me to suicide myself

Thanks

/k/ is evenly divided on the ar/ak debate. The general consensus is just to get both tho.

Because I have an AK within arms reach of where I sleep

I have an SA58 instead. ARs are nice but FALs are cozy.

>nothing to protect anyone

your safety isn't my responsibility kid.

if you're that much of a weak loser you should probably kill youself sooner

I own many AK-15's being for violence white male.

haha this faggot has no idea that you can have different calibers with the same platform

>.223
>.5.56
>.300 blackout
>.308
>6.5 Grendel
>.50 Beowulf
>etc

eat shit faggatron

You realize 7.62 is cheaper and can be found at Walmart and academy right?

7.62 is great and everything, but I'd rather have an AR platform and ~200 rounds of 5.56 then a CETME/G3 and ~200 rounds of 7.62. That too much weight for such little benefit in my opinon.
Aren't the gun laws relatively alright in Finland?

I never wanted one until I started coming to Sup Forums
Now I think about building one
Taking it apart, cleaning it, rebuilding it

>mfw live in ny

fuck I want an AR15

What is this insane gun?

.45-70 BFR magnum research

meme revolver

it serve no actual defensive purpose

>That Ruger piston bullshit
Hahahaha, no.

requesting timestanp on bottle opener

How much did you pay for it?

Because only hunting rifles and handguns are allowed here.

Ar-15 isn't an assault rifle

your average semi-auto rifle is the exact same thing

there is nothing superior about owning an AR-15

AR-15 - ARMALITE RIFLE 15

No they are fucking shit. Same as the rest of Europe. When you apply for a permit you get treated like a murderer by the law and everyone else. The law will look for any excuse to take your guns and will do so for any bullshit. Any minor crime will result in you losing them. There was one guy who shot at a burglar with his shotgun, didn't even hit him, just scared him off. As a result of this the police took all of his guns away. What a fucking joke.

Not enough people here care about guns since they've never had them. While guns are a part of American life.

i want an AK 'cause it looks cool.

feeling like a badass gives you that spirited edge that makes you perform better in a fight.

Thanks.
I've just watched a vid, the bullets seem to be shaped for whale hunt, it must cost 50$ per shot.

.308 is the only acceptable calibre

>Why don't you own an AR15?
But I do, one of the benefits of marrying a southern qt and getting dual citizenship

But I own two....

That's nice, but let me one up your with an even meme'er gun that I own.

I really want an RPK with a bumpfire stock.
Name a better way to hold off hoards of niggers.

youtu.be/0zI7IY41v1w

nice trips finland

It's true, logistics favour 5.56 heavily - But for casual range shooting I vastly prefer 7.62

It's a century arms Golani, so it's missing that stuff sadly. I traded my buddy an AK for it.
That's pretty wild, I thought yall were one of the cunts that were pissed about the EU semi auto ban. I wish you luck coming here and hope you don't land in a shitty state like cali or mass.
45-70 is definitely a big bullet and cost ~1.20 a shot, most people who are into kt reload. It'll kill anything in North America though.

>All Damn Day

I have an AR10 desu.

>comes into thread talking shit, trying to get people upset with muh ar vs ak "debate"
>somebody responds in kind
>gets pissy
Do you by chance gargle dicks for a living?

:^)

youtu.be/w5tFAb53VwA

Fuck, thanks dude. Looks great. I'm thinking of getting one as soon as I get the money.

kek'd

Why would you use DI instead of a piston? I guess the piston makes it a little heavier.

Have an AK because fuck capitalism.

kek it's all about the ak-15s now.

>Front sight on backwards
Well, you tried

I don't have a job and only 1 hard to find variant of it is legal in the peoples republic of maryland

Not ATF here. Elaborate.

You have to go back.

We gotta all get ARAKs

I live in NYC

It's actually called an AR47 and it makes me angry

I hope I don't either but I'd rather be noguns in California than noguns in Finland.

At least it's nice and warm there.

I threw up a little in my mouth.

pls delete that

>All these Americans with their "Muh AR"
Pssht, you guys are pathetic. Thirty rounds is for the casual sharpshooter. I fire one shot and get it to ricochet and can easily kill 150 muslims with one bullet. You fags are unskilled. Nothin personal kid.

""""Warm"""""

nigga I'm dying

We have like maybe 10 Muslims? Fuck it, we need to remove the coons.

Why are you in the UK? If I got US citizenship I'd stay there

It's funny because the sr556 appears to be a piston driven ar15, meaning your cleaning meme doesn't apply here.

to?

Fellow San Diego fag, why haven't you taken out Feinstein yet???

>A little
Substantially

Looks disgusting senpai. Get your dog ready.

This is in celsius right? I've been slowly trying to get used to using the imperial system. Just understanding it. I'm gonna apply for some US universities and try and get a job there.

And by warm I mean it's warm all year round. I could get used to heat. At least there's AC in the US.

More recoil does tend to equal more fun, sometimes I like lighter recoil guns for plinking though. I usually bring AR or galileo + Mosin.
They aren't fucking cheap, I saw one at a gun show with bipod, and carry handle for $800. I kinda lucked out because my buddy was dumb and wanted a 400 dollar AK over the galil.
Piston causes barrel wobble, which hurts the accuracy, ARs aren't true DI anyways, the bolt is the piston.
Pic related

I do own one though.

That picture makes me irrationally angry
>that handguard for that barrel length
>that huge front sight post but no rear sight
>that huge AK mag in some kind of mutilated AR receiver
>lol who needs a magwell anyway

I don't own that POS, I took it off google images. I wouldn't pay money for that frankenstein of a gun.

What the fuck even is that magazine Jesus Christ

Galil is such a Jew gun

Here's Fahrenheit. And to think I switched to celcious just for you to understand. You're better than the rest.

Because NATO is a cancer.

pls no v&

I dunno. I have a piston ar10 and it shoots fine. I don't really go for dime sized groups, though.

That looks better... but I'm still disgusted. Does it at least shoot well?

is this a famas?

i have no need for an Assault Rifle 15 rounds per second. how small do you think my dick is?

Any gun is fine.

I'm not killing anyone, ATF.

To me it looks like some autistic FN2000

Trying my hardest to save up the money to buy one from a friend. I have 3 pistols and 2 shotguns, but no rifle at all yet. I'm a poorfag who works 2 jobs and still can't buy myself one.

but I do

How many guns do you own there in California? As shit as I hear Californias gun laws are I hear you can still get shotguns, rifles and handguns pretty easy.

I'm ready.