EUROPOORS WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND

EUROPOORS WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND

Other urls found in this thread:

emirateswoman.com/the-recipe-beyti-kabap/
images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/613MdF2SuIL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They invented it you burger

Honestly, wtf is wrong with your food standards, somehow your french fries dont even qualify as vegan food, that means there's animal shit in a potato based products.

Sorry, no, we invented freedom fries.

As a conciliation, I will admit that malt vinegar is the best for fries.

>he doesn't deep fry his freedom in beef tallow
k

>Be Yuropoor
>Get shot

Living in a trailer and eating discounter food, you mean?

You need to replace those fries with some field peas, okra, or potato salad

Real fries are made with beef tallow instead of vegetable oil.

I stole some lamb fillet for my dinner tonight, prawns the night before. I stole some salmon a week ago and just threw it out because I left it too long

It's not even hard to steal meat, too bad it's cold against my penis when I grab it.

MORALFAGS WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND

enjoy your heart attack i hope you fall and die in a ditch, amerifag

What about lard? Isn't that the patricians lipid?

This is the niggeryest post I've seen in a while

>steal food
>just let it rot
>muh dick

>beef tallow
eww, fuck that

>>

i love it

You don't need to worry about our meat veggies faggot. Go back to your goddam canned fish or whatever the fuck yall eat, and I'll graciously handle all the fried chicken or hog jowl with pork chops/bacon cooked in a pot of field peas.

> he thinks eating fried food is actually harmful

stealing food isn't nigger tier because you can't really sell it

What the fuck do you mean by, >eww, fuck that?

What? Of course it's nigger tier... it's fucking theft.... It doesn't matter if they can sell it or not.. What matters is if they paid for it or not

You gotta be from up north to get served shit chicken like that.

AND with fries.

Did you deep fry some old cleaning rags?

Is that fried catfish?

I just dont dip everything i eat in cow and pigs fat for extra fatty flavour.

Best fries are oven baked, if you want oil, vegetable oil with spices.
It commonly derives from pig fat around the kidneys, fuck that, bacons good tho.

Dude. If you oven bake potatoes, then I guess they're not fries, now are they?

Fuck that looks good.

I can't find a good picture of a nice flounder dinner with fries and tartar and hush puppies.

can't find nice picture of rib eye with steak fries maybe a potato.

Food isn't nigger tier

Neither are my pokemon cards

:^) fuck yeah cunts

of course it is, fried food (fat) blocks your blood vessels after a long period of use.

>>>>>>>>/lbgt/

Fuck off Muhammad

>his feet are the size of 1.5 pokeymans cards
So you're a midget abo or what?

understand this fuccboi

we deep fried mars bar nigga. get on our level

Its oven baked French fries, you wanna put me down on a silly word technicality?

TRIGGERED

I know what tallow is, faggot... So, you'll eat pig belly straight up, but are disgusted by cooking something in fat of the same animal... Have you ever used duck fat to fry potatoes?

Fuck off

THEY'RE NOT FUCKING FRENCH FRIES IF YOU DON'T FUCKING FRY THEM

THAT'S WHY WE HAVE WORDS NIGGER TO DISTINGUISH HOW YOU COOK THINGS

HOLY FUCK

my dick

Lmao nice tattoos fag

I don't know about lard but belgian sure use beef tallow.
They even make fun of anyone who use something else.
Gotta admit beef tallow french fries are yummy.

>steals cards
>tosses them on the floor along with flip flops
>upturned laundry basket in the distance
>posts his tattoos on the internet to show how white he is

You're an honorary nigger.

Retard fries come from France or Belgium, your freedom crap doesn't impress anyone. And please tell me that's not mac and cheese next to it. When visiting the USA this was the first thing to come to mind, who the hell eats macaroni and fries together, no wonder obesity is a national sport in the US.

hey, you leave his sherrif stars alone

Fuck you

ORLANDO, SANDY HOOK BATMAN THEATER

f-f-uck you

this is just bait...I got you guys haha game over man

I avoid eating pig as often as possible, i just like many others has a softspot for Bacon, everything else can fuck off.

They are, go and put some lard on your shitty fries.

Brevik should have killed you

Don't get me wrong, but KC bbq is where it's at... TX is mid-tier

yummy

Pig fat is not cow fat. We have different words for different animals.

You should know this because pigs are haram, Abdul.

McDonald's fries used to use this.

chicken nd chips m8?

nice that lad

I wish I could try it out one day,

Today I bought some wild board and deer. Next week, I will be making some duck.

But I lust for some manly food.

some sweet tomato / red pepper sauce on top of grilled unminced beef and some yogurt, im salivating

>Europoors will never understand poverty food
Yeah. That's correct.

Breivik hates pigs too, fuck off and prepare my drinks, im going on a rampage in Ã…lborg in 1 week.

We were talking about Pigs and their parts Jamal

Wouldn't surprise me, i read that the french fries are fucked up in the US, they dont over here, they use vegetable oil in many Euro countries and therefore are Vegan-friendly.

Boar, deer, and duck are all manly fare, gypsy-friend.. Do you guys have smokers over there? If not, I can show you how to build one

PLEBS WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND BEEF WELLINGTON

he was being ironic and showing his poorness, you insecure manchild.

fuck off vegan cuckold

GET REKT FAGGOTS

>cuckold
Thats enriching coming from Captain Sweden

How about you stop sucking black cock, you may be overloaded on proteins.

Seriously the dude could just deep fry them in peanut oil or something if he wants to be a faggot. But oh no as long as he eats shit out of an oven where he belongs then that will magically cause cardiovascular health.

He's got much bigger health problems on the horizon if he's too cucked to eat some animal once in a while.

Infact, your whole country seems overloaded.

It appears to be fried catfish you fruity sausage eating bastard. Now having said that, wherever that picture came from- they are not doing it right. Catfish for eating should not really be in fillets unless it was a large fish too big to fry whole. Whole fried bream and catfish are the best fried fish and only a woman would order fillets when whole fish are available. I guess mullet is okay too.

I can only pity your sad sad oven baked fries. I mean fries are best fried in lard, and they are good on top of the stove fried in oil, but for Christ's sake- oven baked? You should be ashamed for what you've done.

dont pretend like youre far back from us

oslo is overrun by migrants

you are a fucking cuck if you're a vegan disgusted by lard

Sounds like a good idea. Recently I've been building a quail coop. I also put eggs away in oil. Canning is a great hobby if you like to eat, haha.

I got a cokbook for my gf this week. 50 recipies to eat cock with a balls. Next week we will try out a few.

the irony is that the vegan garbage oils are literally the most unhealthy food you can eat while the saturated fats are heart protective. The only good vegetable oil is coconut oil because it's so saturated.

>He's got much bigger health problems on the horizon if he's too cucked to eat some animal once in a while.
I had lean chicken with spiced spinach and rice last night.

Im not Vegan, and Lard is fucking disgusting.

Top fucking laugh you disgusting roach. Why the fuck do you feel the need to put flat leafed parsley on your shit? Just for color? Get rekt faggot.

Eating fried chicken, and a baked potato as we speak Ameribro.

fucking cuckolded bitch get the fuck out of my board

Average American after a lifetime of eating burgers

Schnitzel isnt deepfried you niggers. Its panfried.

Get the fuck out of Sweden

>posting pictures of uncooked food

This is what happens when you share a border

Island master race

Europoor btfo

>50 recipies to eat cock with a balls
wat

>not wearing a seat belt

it's called decoration and you prob need something green in your mouth once in a while anyways. That thing looks like your average americans woman vag

Since you keep posting this bullshit, how do you keep the bottom from getting soggy? No matter how much you cook the duxelles, it still has enough moisture to make the phyllo soggy

We become invincible superhumans that can laugh off a high speed car wreck?

I'm okay with this

This looks really good... Is that yogurt in the center? What's the recipe?

I look forward to the day the Magpie's form an alliance with the wildlife snakes to take over the land.

Yes bb, that's yogurt, and the recipe is
emirateswoman.com/the-recipe-beyti-kabap/

Its not phyllo, its PUFF PASTRY thats your problem. Jesus. To prevent soggyness, wrap the duxelles in Proscuitto

images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/613MdF2SuIL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

>eating stake-ums with yogurt...

>donut burgers

Fried Catfish is God Tier

>Origin England

>loving fried stuff
How is your day going, fat fuck? And then you come crying with *b-but mah genetics"

>He thinks waffles are donuts...

This is a real donut burger, faggot

Deep fry everything.

Get triggered bitch.

Go chew on a branch.

So just because someone eats something that's fried, they're a fat fuck? You're a complete moron... I've played hockey in your country and while it's absolutely beautiful, your people are absolute trash... Walking down the streets of Geneva, I felt like I was walking amongst robots with good chocolate