Latina rips Obama for endorsing a black Senator and not her

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/senate-races/288963-democrat-says-obama-endorsed-her-opponent-because-theyre-both

>Rep. Loretta Sanchez (D-Calif.), who is in a heated Democrat-on-Democrat battle for a California Senate seat, suggested President Obama backed her opponent because they're both black.

>Obama endorsed Kamala Harris, California's attorney general, over Sanchez earlier this week in the race to replace retiring Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Commifornia seems like a shit show.

yup he's a racist

He's only half racist since half of him is black and half is white.

>kick the white american girls ( 1st place) what would represent US in the Olympics for the 2nd place token black girls
>pick a black senator over a latino that is too white to matter

wow , next day Obama will have a tatto saying Black Lives Matter on his ass checks and show it on national tv
he fucking cant stop pandering to them

In this white v. black shitshow, Hispanics get the short end of the stick.

>if you're pale and do something to a black, you become white and therefore hated by all blacks
>none of the promotions nignogs get
>hated for acting black, white, chicano, etc.
>a major working class source in cities where nogs just riot and fuck the town
>nearly always victims of mass shootings
>are the unofficial ethnic Ohio for Democrats/Republicans while shitting on them

At this point, I don't even consider california a state in the union. It's more or less a communist country growing like a parasite inside of our borders.

Their recent 'fuck you' anti-gun legislation was the final nail in the coffin.

We've always got the short end of the stick.

The only thing to do is be a STEALTH MINORITY, and the first time a nigger chimps out, break into violent, angry Spanish and tell them that they're racist as fuck for calling you white.

I love when they eat their own.

What a sad sack of shit democrats are.

in the end hispanics are very boring

They can't shuck and jive and do other things OOGA BOOGAs are good at like sports or entertainment or dancing, and at the same time they aren't as smart as whites.

They're just sort of here. They exist only to justify the low wages that businesses want to pay workers.

How mad do you get when they call you "white hispanic"?

I don't really care.

I -am- a white hispanic. But that doesn't matter to me, because what matters is that I'm a native Texan whose ancestors fought in the revolution, and were founding King Ranch horsemen.

I owe loyalty to America, sure. They're my team.
I recognize the closeness in culture and kinship with Mexicans.
But I love my state, and I love my region and everything about it more than anything else.

I'm Tejano. Nothing else matters.

hey a fellow Texan

>tfw we'll never get back the rest of the territory that rebelled against Santa Anna

It is a mistake giving politicians money

No wonder the whole system is corrupt and everybody just want to secure their employment

youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4

Aren't latinos in cali trying to culturally enrich niggers? Might be why he did it

How could you not endorse this? We need a big booty bitch in the Senate. Would motorboat her ass cheeks all day

>are blacks the new whites?

Here we go....the rise of a racial spoils system. Exactly what I fear.

My shitposting on pol will look far smarter in hindsight. Now the real question is, since we created the racial spoils system (among the Democratic Party,) how exactly do we take this on?

The Globalists failed to predict and control their own multicultural society, because political correctness cannot manage nor describe human behavior in a diverse society. It's why I even took the chance to stand with Trump, despite (rightfully) sacrificing my own integrity in the eyes of others.

Globalism could've worked if we ditched political correctness. But we didn't, and now this is just the beginning of the shitshow.

>2 democrats fighting over the same seat representing California.

Just another story showing how fucked this state is. I an to get out as soon as possible, there is nothing left here. I might as well be living in another country.

Also Kamala's a big time leftist/anti-white figure.

What's this about the Olympics?

Kind of. Traditionally black areas here in Los Angeles they took from whites in the 50's and 60's are now being taken from them by Hispanic people, and are actually improving considerably.

Seriously why is a nigger representing Commiefornia?

Isn't the state 40% Latino?
I know we dislike the spics but let's be reasonable, they should get some representation.
Sorry but a kike/nigger shouldn't be the senators of a state that is 40% Latino, 35% White, 10+% Asian.

I second this, what happened with the 1st place team beign booted for black 2nd place? never heard about it

Absolutely, how the hell would a black have any idea what is in the best interests of a hispanic. Or a Jew for that matter. I am amused at the shitshow the Dems have created for themselves and I hope they enjoy the full benefits of having their multicultural paradise ripped from their hands.

>parasite

Look I hate them too but they have the largest economy of any state.

The left is fragmenting now as each narcissistic identity group clamors for every greater levels of power, recognition, and resources. What you see here is what happens when an "oppressed class" within the progressive stack is burned at the state for not being "oppressed enough."

Naturally, those disaffected and cast out of the oppression club are fucking pissed because they were counting on the perks they were awarded by the professional victimologists to carry them into power and fame. Once those perks are stolen away, the veneer of peace, tolerance, and unity is destroyed. This reveals these assholes for what they are.

Hillarious.