Official /hillgen/

/HILLGEN/

HILLARY CLINTON! BUILD BRIDGES! NOT WALLS!
CONGRATS TO TIM KAINE FOR VP!

LINKS:
TWITTER - @HillaryClinton)
WEBSITE - www.hillaryclinton.com

SPEECHES:
Full Speech: Hillary Clinton Rally in Raleigh, North Carolina (6-22-2016) Responds to Donald Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=OqQI8wF6ugo

Full Speech: Hillary Clinton Rally With President Obama in Charlotte, North Carolina (July 5, 2016)
youtube.com/watch?v=MFriXwmoOEs

FULL EVENT: Bernie Sanders & Hillary Clinton Rally in Portsmouth, New Hampshire (July 12, 2016)
youtube.com/watch?v=Jv8WWBULPLA

Full Speech: Hillary Clinton Rally in Springfield, Illinois (July 13, 2016)
youtube.com/watch?v=GdNHdq3nqWw

Full Speech: Hillary Clinton Rally With Senator Tim Kaine in Annandale, Virginia (July 14, 2016)
youtube.com/watch?v=UvBQQQBlzZ4

FULL EVENT: Hillary Clinton Rally in Tampa, Florida (July 22, 2016)
youtube.com/watch?v=J5_pUTHDEWc

ENTERTAINMENT:
Kid Impressions: Donald Trump Edition
youtube.com/watch?v=JtG3h44Ls1o

Hillary Clinton Impersonates Donald Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=-2ZGMZ-dB6w

President Obama Roasts Donald Trump At White House Correspondents' Dinner!
youtube.com/watch?v=k8TwRmX6zs4

Obama: Donald Trump won't be president
youtube.com/watch?v=YIdvEUxCN5o

Obama Demolishes Trump, Endorses Hillary
youtube.com/watch?v=dFYuFdkEqfw

Other urls found in this thread:

hillaryclinton.com/
oann.com/pollnational/
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lynch-factory
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>BUILD BRIDGES! NOT WALLS!

Only a Democuck would build a bridge for the people who want to slaughter you

Thanks for posting in the official hill general! hillary clinton thanks you for your support

TIM KAINE WILL BRING THE PAIN

alternatively

TIM KAINE WILL BRING THE PLAIN

No one cares

>2 posts by this ID

Well I'll be damned

>official /hillgen/

Yeah, official as in the hillary campaign shills literally made this thread

go to hell you fucking cuckolded bitch

sage

>Don't visit philly tomorrow
>- Paul Manafort

are you unironically shilling for hillary?

Keep making these threads, please.
This is a board for politics after all.

Kaine is amazing. I love him.

while tim kaine was in honduras doing missionary work, saving babies. Mike pence was sucking donald trumps cock.

DO YOU WANT YOUR VP SUCKING DICK? I KNOW I DONT

>Do not enforce the laws: the campaign

Shill for hill! Probe me hillary, with your progressive dick

>$.02 has been deposited into your account.

>A guide to being a Hillary Clinton supporter

CLINTON
U
C
KAINE

HILLARY IS THE ONE AND ONLY CHOICE FOR WHITE NATIONALISTS IN THIS ELECTION

IF YOU WANT A WHITER AMERICA VOTE CLINTON/KAINE

wtf so many people hate on Hillary for no reason. I am #HillaryArtillery now

Is this an ebin lefty/pol/ raid?

Official Shill thread?

Kaine literally is more qualified to be president than Trump is.

Hillary is starting to unleash the nukes on Trump's campaign.

The DNC this week will literally be the Enola Gay dropping a nuke on Hiroshima, or Trump's campaign.

Kaine is based as hell and is a moderate. The true red pill poltical stance. Moderates literally get the most shit done and he proved it by making Virginia's economy amazing while in charge.

It's over for Trump.

Wtf I hate Drumpf now. Guess I'm #mentallyHill now.

can we talk clinton please. my goodness, look at all this violence coming from the trump camp. I guess this is what we can expect if trump gets elected, violence in our home territory. baka.

Thanks for correcting the record!

Nice job OP, to much trumpfags in this board

I hope this old hag wins. Her over a racist incestuous dumbass any day.

Nobody is being paid to post in support of Hillary
That is a lie being spread by the paid Trump shills

>#HillaryArtillery
i like this, its going to be in the next thread!

PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO ADD TO THE OP PLEASE POST SO It CAN BE ADDED.

Any of you interns lose your job yet? Must be insufferable working for an entitled psychopathic cunt who doesn't understand how anything works because she's been so removed from daily operations of normal life.

Good work studying the board enough to copy the format of general threads. Enjoy your stay you spineless shill

Sup Forums has /hillgen/? since when?

What do you think of Ben Carson ?

>big_donut_little_donut.jpg

That was actually pretty funny

>the nukes
What has Hillary finally degraded to the point of throwing her loaded diapers at Trump supporters?

since tim "co" kaine won the election after his speech today.

CAN'T KILL THE HILL

This isn't the first time
It's usually just some faggot shitposting an OP then it turns into Anti-Hillary memes

Hillary, May, Trudeau, Merkel strong progressive women are going to run the western world and Sup Forums will be on the wrong side of history yet AGAIN.

Killary is upping correct the record's budget.

hahahah looking forward to all the republicuck losers getting triggered when this based bitch takes the stage!

ATTENTION!!!

HILLITIA!!! WE NEED PEOPLE ON PHOTOSHOP! ASAP!! WE WILL NOT LET THAT NO HAIR CANDIDATE WIN THIS ELECTION!

#BUILDBRIDGESNOTWALLS

I bought my wine already. Argentinian Merlot 2002. It's sitting on my desk right in front of me. On election day when Hillary overwhelmingly wins and destroys Drumpf I am going to sit here with glass in hand and bask in all the racist butthurt on this shit board. The disappointment will be so great I bet this board never recovers. I cannot wait.

>strong progressive women
>Trudeau

>all of the entertainment links are about trump
?

FUCK OFF

I have photoshop skills and I am #artilleryforhillary. Where can I apply ? Can you post a link to the website ?

Look dude, I get that this is a troll thread, but Tim Kaine is a globalist Jesuit. There is nothing good that will come from putting an admitted Jesuit in the executive branch. The narrative that he is "boring" is the "nothing to see here, move along" of vice presidential announcement.

kek will not bless this thread, check em shillary

hillaryclinton.com/

welcome to the team bro, we need to kill pence before we go after trump, make tim kaine OC

This, vote Trump who is literally a Jew, goy. Israel is America's greatest ally!

OH OH.....

oann.com/pollnational/

Normie Shills GTFO

Hahaha sounds like someone is worried Hillary is literally going to shit all over Trump.

Feels good being on the right side of history.

Wow your a cuck shilll. The jews are trying to copy memes and failing
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lynch-factory

TAKE
YOUR
UNDERWEARS
OFF
FOR
UNCLE
BERNIE

Shill general?

It's over.

Like her marriage to Billiam.

PART 1/4

>Here are four ways that Pence hampers Trump's ability to attack Clinton, listed by the arguments he's used:

>1. She's too much of an insider.

>Trump used this line of attack to great effect in the Republican presidential primary, and in a speech June 22, he picked apart Clinton's record piece by piece, arguing that she's benefited from a rigged Washington system and is basically the ultimate insider.

>But in Pence, Trump has picked his own insider. Pence has held elective office for the past 15-plus years — first 12 years in Congress and then three-plus as governor of Indiana. What's more, while in Congress, he chaired the House Republican Conference, the fourth-highest leadership position in that chamber.

Nobody is being paid to post in support of Hillary
That is a lie perpetrated by the professional Trump shills.

Thank you for pointing out the joke, I almost missed it.

What's wrong with being gay?

PART 2/4

>2. She is pro-war.

>Trump adviser Stephen Miller had this to say after Bernie Sanders endorsed Clinton last week: "Today, Bernie Sanders will be endorsing one of the most pro-war, pro-Wall Street and pro-offshoring candidates in the history of the Democratic Party."

>Trump has indeed tried to cast himself as opposed to the Iraq War that Clinton voted to authorize, using it to call into question her judgment and saying she's "trigger-happy."

>But Pence was among the biggest supporters of the war that Trump says is such a disaster. He voted for it and was a co-sponsor of the resolution authorizing the use of military force in Iraq. When criticism of the war escalated, Pence in 2007 maintained that a visit to downtown Baghdad revealed it "was just like any open-air market in Indiana in the summertime." The New York Times reported later that extreme security measures were taken to protect those making that visit, who included McCain.

>As Politico writes:

>In 2008, [Pence] included an entire page on his congressional website devoted to defending the war, calling the capture of Saddam Hussein “a victory of incalculable value to the security and freedom of the Iraqi people.”

> “By ignoring President Bush’s ultimatum to leave Iraq, Saddam Hussein exhausted his final opportunity to avoid removal by force,” said Pence’s website, which has since been taken down. “Military engagement became necessary to prevent Hussein from threatening the United States and its allies.”

is it me or will this be shitposted out of existence not that Trump generals don't get that to , but we need more politics on this board.

I don't like Trump, but she is a dirty liar. Trump can be a liar, but she is dirty. She said that she didn't wanted gay marriage, and then she said she never said that. It is proven in video and she keeps lying. It's ridiculous. This woman sounds crazier than Trump.

>professional
We do it for free!

REEEEEEEEEEEE

The fact that this thread has no anime should tell you something

who /wishitwaskainerunningforpresident/ here

Are you implying that if Trump becomes president and dies, he will be replaced by Hillary 2.0

PART 3/4

LOOK AT WHAT MIKE PENCE SAID

>3. She is too soft on ISIS and refugees.

>Trump has sought to cast Clinton as soft on potentially dangerous refugees, pointing out she that has advocated increasing the number of Syrian refugees admitted to the United States. "Under her plan, we would admit hundreds of thousands of refugees from the most dangerous countries on Earth, with no way to screen who they are, what they are, what they believe, where they come from,” he said last month.

>Pence has been on the same page as Trump when it comes to Syrian immigration — attempting (unsuccessfully) to block Syrian immigrants from coming to his state.

>But when it comes to Trump's ban on Muslim immigration, Pence has denounced it in no uncertain terms.

>Calls to ban Muslims from entering the U.S. are offensive and unconstitutional.

> — Governor Mike Pence (@GovPenceIN) December 8, 2015

>Pence's take on this policy was basically the same as Clinton's. Team Clinton can now respond to Trump's calls for a Muslim immigration ban by pointing out that his own running mate dismissed it as a terrible idea.

Your picture is true. Redditfags took over trumpgen around the same time r/the_donald got popular.

OP is slow as hell with her pastas

Correct The Record should invest in better training for their social media outreach technicians

The politics world of the US wrapped around on it's head so much that it's now politically incorrect to shill for hill now.
Trump go to reddit

This is a Bane thread now.

This is now a JEB thread

Where my fellow jebheads at

#imwithher!

SLOW..............................STEADY

4/4

>4. She is pro-free trade.

>Trump is pressing hard on this one, hoping it helps him in the Rust Belt states that have been most negatively affected by free trade policies. He has cited "the devastation caused by the trade policies of Bill and Hillary Clinton." Among those policies are NAFTA, which came from the Clinton administration.

>That could be an especially potent line of attack. But Trump's running mate happens to have been one of the most pro-free-trade lawmakers in Congress. "So, Mike Pence has been a huge supporter of the thing Donald Trump says is terrible for America," wrote Wonkblog's Jim Tankersley on Thursday. Pence voted for every free-trade deal while in Congress and has continued to promote free trade as Indiana governor — including President Obama's Trans-Pacific Partnership.

>Pence backed trade agreements with Colombia, South Korea, Panama, Peru, Oman, Chile and Singapore during his House tenure from 2001 through 2012. He voted for the Central American Free Trade Agreement, or CAFTA.

> He voted to keep the United States in the World Trade Organization and to maintain permanent normal trade relations with China, the country Trump repeatedly criticizes for unfair trade practices and threatens with tariffs to boost U.S. job creation.

>Pence also has publicly supported the proposed Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement of Pacific Rim nations, an agreement negotiated by the Obama administration that Trump opposes and has likened to rape.

>As governor, Pence led state trade missions to China and to Japan, another country Trump has threatened with tariffs. He noted that Japan is the state's largest trading partner in a letter to Indiana members of Congress last year, in which he urged them to support the TPP and what is known as "fast-track" trade negotiation authority for the president.

Love this thread, bout time we had one of our own, keep up the good work! I see trump has given mr kaine a "clever" nickname, its like trump is in grade school, very childish.

so why not have real political talk like any other forum there are issues worth debating, but it feels like there are far more underage shitposters with no firm grasp of the issues.

NIGGER FAGGOT
>NIGGER FAGGOT
NIGGER FAGGOT
>NIGGER FAGGOT
NIGGER FAGGOT
>NIGGER FAGGOT

bump just to piss of dumpftards

You do know trump is older than Hillary right cletus?

normies' common weakness: gore. well memed friend

wtf I am a #cruzmissile now

REMEMBER HILL-ITIA!

stay in the clinton thread! don't go over to the shit -er i mean trump gen....look at all the hate we;re getting, they;re like protestors getting kicked out of a convention...

STAND TOGETHER! RISE TOGETHER! WE WILL WIN THE BOARD ON MONDAY AT DNC!!

YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE A SEAT AT THE TABLE WHEN HILLARY IS AT THE WHITE HOUSE!

Reminder that it's Sunday Funday tomorrow

Anyone got any guac recipes?