I'M MARY POPPINS Y'ALL!!!

I'M MARY POPPINS Y'ALL!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

moviepilot.com/p/guardians-of-the-galaxy-2-why-grandmaster-credits-cameo-thor-jeff-goldblum/4262666
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I DIE

IS HE COOL?

WHEN SILVESTER STALONE MAKES A FUCKING GALAXY-FIREWORKS ON YOUR FUNERAL, YOU KNOW,YOU DONE IT RIGHT!

he gets resurrected in gauntlet

what was up with all those uncomfortable extreme close ups all over this flick?

why does an Alien speak with a Southern American accent?

I lol'd for too long in the theatre at this

Here, I loved that line too.

That thing behind Quill's right ear is his universal translator implant. Everyone's voice that the audience hears is how Quill hears them.

But why can Earth people understand Thor and Loki? Because fuck you, it's a movie.

And I'm STAR LORD!!!

Because Thor and Loki are Gods who speak the All-Tongue

>But why can Earth people understand Thor and Loki?

I think the implication is that Earth people learned english from them.

Why will Captain America/ Peter Parker etc. be able to understand all of the GotG characters in Infinity War?

>Norse gods
>English

In the end he was sherry bobbins

Little did i know, that Michael Rooker can make me cry.

>tfw no meme off at the end

just wait for infinity war

meme off to end all meme offs

Okay, why was Jeff Goldblum's character from Thor 3 dancing during the credits? He was nowhere else in the movie, was he?

So i guess Silvester Stalone is JUSTing if he took a role of literally who with 2 scenes in whole movie.

Imagine if they actually put the
>oops I dropped the cube
in there
Sup Forums will not stop posting shit like THEY ACTUALLY DID IT THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN

I thought I saw Will Ferrel too right at the very end of the credits, when they say We Are Groot

that would be david hasselhoff

Fair enough, in what marvel flick was he/will he be? Or was it just random lmao?

He's my favorite character, wish he didn't die.
At least he got the send off he deserves and it was genuinely emotional moment.

Pay attention, son. Hasselhoff was who Peter told kids was his real dad.

At least they made a rad action figure.

Oh right
I was piss drunk when I watched this so I'm bound to forget some bits

Do you understand what a cameo is?

You have no idea how similar modern English is to Scandinavian languages, do you?

nei

He was the guy who helped Rocket and Yondu escape.

What the fuck are you talking about?

That's Sean Gunn.

there's already a HD cam rip?
marlel on suicide watch

No man, The trailer for Thor Ragnarok play before GotG2, then Jeff Goldblum's character from it was one of many characters dancing during credits. I Screen right. He looks nothing like James Gunn's brother.

Did they show something at the very end of credits? I had to leave theater in a hurry, only got to see that other guy trying to control the arrow and accidentally piercing Drax with it.

There were 5 scenes.

>HD
>Camrip

uhh it's 1992 user, hand held cameras are HD now

moviepilot.com/p/guardians-of-the-galaxy-2-why-grandmaster-credits-cameo-thor-jeff-goldblum/4262666

Before the advent of Christianity, the Norse gods were the same gods the Anglo-Saxon (English) pagans worshiped. Our names of the weak even correspond to several of them, Wednesday= Woden's Day= Odin's day, Thursday=Thor's day, etc.

The reason the gods are associated with Scandinavia is because they kept them from much longer than their Germanic cousins. But English and the Norse languages even stem from the same Old Germanic root language.

So Thor and Loki speaking English isn't far fetched at all. Even though its a stupid comic book movie and doesn't need to make sense.

They showed the one ravager who joined them accidentally stab drax in the neck practicing with yondus arrow, Stan lee talking to the watchers, Peter talking to a now teenaged groot, I forget the other two

*names of the week

Ayesha/ Adam Warlock cocoon
Quill scolding teenage Sup Forums Groot
The Watchers getting bored with Stan Lee

1 more

>So i guess Silvester Stalone is JUSTing if he took a role of literally who with 2 scenes in whole movie.

Some actors take on small fun roles in cape films (or star wars, kids films, etc) because they have children or grand children who love the series. Their family affects their own casting decisions.

Matthew McConaughey did this recently in "Sing". He wanted to be in a movie that his kids would enjoy and were it not for his family it would be a role he would have normally turned down.

Stallone, Michelle Yeoh, Ving Rhames, Miley Cyrus voiced robot head reunited. Other comics team of GotG.

>Stallone's daughters
I'm not sure if I'll be able to live, knowing I'll never meet them

Who was the fat old guy dancing in the credits?

Another bit of trivia is that in Italy the days of the week correspond to the Roman/Greek god equivalents of the Norse gods for some raisin.

Monday, Saturday and Sunday are not named after gods.
Tuesday - Tyrsday - Martedi (Mars's day)
Wednesday - Woden's Day - Mercoledi (Mercury's day, for some reason Odin = Mercury)
Thursday - Thor's Day - Giovedi (Jove's day)
Friday - Friggasday -Venerdi (Venus's day)

Only joke that worked in this entire movie

If you think about it, wasn't Yondu's sacrifice wasted considering:
a. Peter's immortal
b. In GOTG 1, Peter could survive being in outer space without the breathing gear

It's the same in Spanish.

I've always thought:
> Thrusday - Jueves - Jupiter
> Saturday - Sábado - Saturn

He was one of the people running away from the goo shit in Missouri. No idea why he was in the credits.....

Peter stopped being immortal once they blew up Ego.

Thanks, been wondering this for days, I'd assumed it was James gunns dad or something.

>Peter's immortal
Is he still immortal after the planet/the "light" was destroyed? Ego mentioned how he will be "just like the rest" before dying.

>Peter could survive being in outer space without the breathing gear
I'm assuming it's because he was picked by the ravagers right away, we don't really know how much time they were both floating in space until they were picked up this time around, or do we?

He was in space for 2 minutes at most
You can hold your breath for 2 minutes, right?

>It's the same in Spanish.
And French

The ravager they killed by ejecting him out of the ship died in like 20secs. The way they handle death in space is pretty all over the place.

He survived the last time because he was immortal. When Ego died he was mortal again.

I'll give you that, but it's not completely strange that Peter did survive, immortal or not

The down beat ending in this was so much better than the fucking meme off in the first one.

>Who was the fat old guy dancing in the credits?

Pic related?

This is peter Quill's grandfather (the Dairy Queen is in Quills home town) and Gregg Henry reprises his role in the film for a small cameo, just fatter and older than he was 30 years earlier.

He is seen dancing in the end credits.

We must have a very different sense of humour
Almost every joke in this film landed which is astounding for quip core.

is this movie worth the ticket price or should I wait for torrents?

Are you defending TASERFACE?

Also he was supposed to be in the original guardians ending, wearing makeup to age him 30 years. He was holding the photo of Quill and the mother while looking up at the night sky.

They removed that ending because audiences couldn't recognize "old grandpa" and they also didn't want to end the film on a sad note.

GoTG2 put Greg Henry (grandpa) in the end credits and they were right that the audience would not recognize him.

That was probably the only exception for me actually. They overdid that bit and it wasn't funny.

It's fun and mantis is super cute, especially when she goes to pet the "puppy".

Kind of envy you to be honest, I just could not enjoy half of the movie

Is she the alien equivalent of a naive Asian girl, so that the director could fetishize Asians without being called racist?

If so, I may see this movie

Just watched this piece of crap.

Is this Star Wars for dumb people? Every fucking "joke" has to do with one character being literally retarded. The "plot" is amateurish C-movie tier and the characters of a soap opera have more charisma than this "band of misfits". Lots of colorful shit on display, but not a single shot deserves to be in a kino screen. The soundtrack is cringy and out of place and every pop-reference and feels tuned for the population of Idiocracy (muh hasselhoff). It has to be one of the most idiotic movies I've ever seen, and I've seen Highlander 2 and Movie 43.

I feel brainraped. (((Disney))) has truly broken the MCU.

It pretty much is

She's the alien equivalent of autism

>Is she the alien equivalent of a naive Asian girl

Is she ever... She is like one of those naive girls in manga that are easily tricked into sex and innocently ask "am I doing it right?"

I enjoyed it. Sorry you didn't bud.

You know it's a shitty sci-fi when the "aliens" are literally just humans with blue / green / red skin and no other distinct differences. So fucking lazy.

Would it be SJW to say yes? Because that is absolutely what it is

I wish it were, but no: I'm genuinely flabbergasted with the positive reaction from the normie crowd.

If you enjoy this shit your IQ is objectively below 80. There's no other explanation.

Okay cool guy. Complain harder and you'll get your money back.

FUCKING TREE AND RACOON

Still better than DC's pseudo enlightened bullshit

Hey w-we have an oscar. WE!

>amerifats already watching the movie
oh boy gonna love the shitposting

It was a fun movie, laughs scattered about, touching moments, entertaining scenes, golden qts.

There were things wrong, the generally drag some things a little too long, babygroot, taserface

overall 7.5/10 would watch again

no I'm not condemning the practice, I think every movie would be improved by fapbait Asian characters

in fact I just visited an Asian thread on /gif/ just from thinking about it

>You know it's a shitty sci-fi when the "aliens" are literally just humans with blue / green / red skin and no other distinct differences. So fucking lazy.

Marvel universe has several higher powers that shape, alter or "seed" planets and they have done so for billions of years. They steer the evolutionary path of countless worlds. Sicne the first races were humanoids, most of the subsequent races guided by their hand also tend to be humaoids.

>The Kree have done this (creating the inhumans)
>The celestials have done this many times (creating the race of eternals, and purging planets of life that stray or stagnate from the desired evolutionary path)
>The gardener does this (probably other elders of the universe do it as well)

They did a similar explanation for humanoid aliens in star trek (a progenitor race that seeded the galaxy)

>Y'ALL!!!

There were five scenes intermingled with the credits.

- Kraglin learning how to use Yondu's fin/arrow
- Stakar and his old school Ravager reunion
- Ayesha revealing Adam Warlock's cocoon
- Star-Lord telling off teenage Groot
- Stan Lee and the Watchers

Star-Lords uncle from the first movie was one of the people running away, maybe it was him?

This movie seems terrible all around. Was the first one this bad? They should've put Michael Rooker on a Netflix series.

You're in a fucking vacuum. You can't hold your breath or it'll expand in your lungs and kill you. The lack of pressure would make all the fluid in your body start to boil. The most retarded thing about the depiction in space is the frost. No way it would happen like that.

Demonstrably false.

ikr

>Thor and Loki speaking English isn't far fetched at all.

Except that English is a mongrel tongue derived from 2+ conflicting versions of Germanic, 2+ versions of French, debased Latin, and debased Celtic tongues.