IT'S HAPPENING

GERMANY WILL BAN VIOLENT VIDEO GAMES AND VIOLENT VIDEOS BECAUSE OF THE STUFF THAT HAPPENED IN MUNICH

huffingtonpost.de/2016/07/23/de-maizieres-waffe-muenchen_n_11153444.html

Germany please I'm having a breakdown from all this cuckholding going on I just can't watch any more cucking. Please grow spines and take your country back I can't watch this shit anymore.

>huffingtonpost

Kek, i knew it. Fuck this autistic shitskin gamer faggot.

KILLERSPIEL DEBATE IS BACK, YESSSSSS

What about that one retarded kid who would come over and flip the fuck out whenever playing anything because he's a sperg?

Yeah.

I for one agree with this. You can't invite millions of low IQ niggers into your country that destroys the German Volk forever and have violently realistic video games. Germans want their cake and to eat it to.

Why do you think niggers are so violent? They have rap music, violent movies, video games, low IQ, low impulse control, higher testosterone

ban assault vidya now

The only thing that could save the country now is a civil war against Merkel and her helpers.

Germany cuckest of the world, come on video games are the reason? Frau Merkel kill yourself. It's the IQ that is missing here. Fucking ignorant

BAN ASSAULT GAMES

>Born in Germany
>Move to this shithole afterwards
>Worth it.

once again germans cementing there status as most cucked nation on the planet

>banned guns
>still happened
>gonna ban gaems

cant wait for the next happening so they can blame comics

>wake up
>NA wins again
As expected.

I am rocking back and forth in the foetal position right now from all the cucking going on please do something Germany I can't watch no more no more.

As of this minute, GERMANY IS NO LONGER WHITE.

GERMany is Turkey tier from here on in.

We had the """""Killergames"""" debate for decades because there were always spergs going on rampages. And they always found games on their computers because EVERY kid has games on their computer. So they quickly identified Killergames as the reason for spergs sperging out. Because germans are autistic faglords with no common sense of any kind.

And always remember:
>sperg shooting people
Damn Killergames clearly the cause, ban them all.
>mudshit shooting people
Defintely not Islam, nothing to see here.

Germany is Fucked with a capital F. Has been for around 30 years now.

>The only thing that could save the country now is a civil war against Merkel and her helpers.

''Those who make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable''

When the government won't listen to the people and all options have been exhausted then there is only one option left and that is REVOLUTION.

It's not like you have anything left to loose it's either stand and fight or loose your country and your rights anyway.

You must fight. Good luck Germany

Why don't they just make it illegal to shoot people in the street?

lol - looks like i wont see you niggers on battlefield 4 anymore. good riddance, faggot.

Banning video game will help germany. Maybe its men will have to do something to fix the country rather than fill their time playing games.

I'd safely say you have been fucked since you lost WW2.

But yes, Germany will turn into a Brazil in nothing more than 5 years if you keep up with this cucking rate.

GRAND THEFT AUTO IS A GAME OF PEACE. IT ISN'T OUR FAULT THAT A COUPLE OF BAD APPLES DECIDE TO DO HORRIBLE THINGS IN THAT GAME.

ITS SUPPOSED TO BE A TRAFFIC SIMULATOR

doubling down on that leftist fascism ? have fun getting your house raided for playing GTA 5

Fucking Germanic

>yfw Germany bans all M rated games

Fick deine mutter, Otto von faggot

Aren't most games pirated or bought from the Internet? This requires some heavy state policing kek

BAN WATER TO MANY PEOPLE ARE DROWNING

>Shitskins enter your country and drive up violent crime and even sometimes mass murder people
>Must be the bideo games!! :---DDDDDD

It's funny that both the Christian right and lefties share the same opinions on censorship.

I remember when it was conservatives trying to ban violent vidya and liberals disagreeing.

How long until we go full circle?

>This

I dont speak German

Is this shit for real?

There's no brakes on the crazy train.

"Muslims still want to kill us? We're not tolerant enough yet! Let's teach our eight year olds to find and fellate refugees in groups! Then surely we'll all live in peace!"

What do the comments say? Is it mostly in support, or against this?

What if, now hear me out, you try banning muslims and see if that helps

>shitskin shoots people
>BLAME VIDEO GAMES
HOLY FUCK IS IT THE 90s OR EARLY 2000s?
MY FUCKING SIDES

FUCKING
CCCCCCUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKSSSS

Wow.

Way to be a racist shitlord.

If you think banning video games will turn these pussies into men you are retarded

LOL
So all the autistic neets that spent their lives purging aggression online are now going to focus that on the dirty jew (((Merkel))) making their lives shittier.....

Great idea jews

The shooter was white fyi

yes

you know you can work and play video games after, right?
retard

>He was white

nice joke

About as white as my shit

No, he wasn't

seconding, translate ain't working

Maybe they should try banning violent muslims.

nice try, he was a durka

>ali sonboly
>white

More time to prep the bull

Middle East and Africa prove that niggers need nothing to be violent.

Hope it wil redpill some fucking escapists.

i dont have time for vidya abyway

we've already gone full circle
I remember the whole
>muh violent vidya
vividly
this is hysterical.

same for me

>Be german
>be bored
>go out to have fun
>be raped or have your shit slapped by peopel from other countries
>stay at home and play videogames
>videogames are illegal and the police slaps your shit

Good. Video games are a form of suppression and the violent ones are the most popular. Germans will have to go outside now and deal with the shit in their country now. Ironically the might create more shooters not less.

>white

Didn't know Iranians were white...

Stop denying the evidence.

>mfw it's not the rape or the terrorism that gets Germonies to revolt it's the fuckin vidya

That's a ridiculous reason. I've played shooting games and I don't wanna go out and shoot people.

that's exactly what it will do
ever since video games became popular, violent crime in "youths" has plummeted.
without it, expect it to skyrocket up. This is goddamn hysterical.

>implying the germonies will do anything

Those women were looking to get fucked that night anyway.

Damn

Damn Germany, you are literally worse than Sweden. That's quite a feat.

NOBODY TAKES MY VIDYA

GERMANS, YOUR COUNTRY OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T STAGE ENOUGH HUGE TERROR ATTACKS LIKE US

They're scared to blame muzzies so they're running around blaming everything else.
Even though it's been proved multiple, multiple times that video games do absolutely nothing but strengthen your motor skills/provide entertainment and the reason most mass shootings happen is news outlets glorifying them.

>purposely fucking with people who have nothing to lose

First they go after the big things and then go after the small things until every last aspect of peoples lives are controlled.

Didn't know cheat code books want you to worship a peadophile warlord

>Be German
>Want to play GTA 6
>Cant because its illegal
>Have to walk down to the local Syrian black market so i can get my hands on a copy
>Recite necessary lines from the quran as i enter
>Hand over youngest female family member as payment
>Go home and cry myself to sleep

Another photo from a different angle.

Even britain is worse than us, we just get more attention.

BAN ASSAULT PIXELS!

Such is life in the Sharia Zone

Not really, Germoney already have plenty of censorship over vidya

It was getting better
lol not anymore

>GERMANY WILL BAN
Stop with this clickbait shit you stupid retard, De Mazière just said he wishes for a debate. Literally nothing will happen. They use MUH KILLERSPIELE as a scapegoat every time a shooting happens here because they're too lazy to look for other reasons.

What the fuck is wrong with the dutchies?

They stopped that already, only NS stuff is censored.

Many of my coworkers left Germany to come back here because Germany is an absolute shithole and life in Bulgaria is better. I agree.

>Don't blame the people who do it, blame the videogames.

Germany.....

>.de

Well, vidya are haram after all

NS?

>the people who play violent video games leave the country
>only women and muslims are left
This was their plan all along.

>higher testosterone
H I T E S T
I

T
E
S
T

NatSoc.

non-shit

ah, it's still incredibly stupid that they censor NatSoc
wouldn't that just HELP NS grow?

They live in a far shittier world too. Maybe they're so bored of eating mud that they kill each other. Either way all roads lead back to violent niggers

Germany's guide to defending yourself from a burglar attack or a home invasion.

1.Try to be as tolerant as possible to the burglar as you can and try to understand his situation.

2.If the burglar try's to beat you or rape your wife it's ok because you need to be more tolerant.

3.Never try to physically defend yourself against a burglar even if he has a gun because if you hurt him that is assault.

4.If at any point the home invader try's to rape you or any family member please assist him by getting some lube for him.

5.If you resist being raped and murdered you are worse than the rapist.

GERMANY STOP THIS SHIT

Excuse me, I would appreciate it if you didn't post my waifu like that.

you know that videogames have been proven to lower crime right?

I'll enjoying watching those women cry HELP THEY'RE RAPING US SAVE US ;____; because those pieces of shit will have deserved it. I'll enjoy even more calling them racist hypocrite bitches and spit in their faces.

>Proven

Warband isnt a violent game is it? I would kill myself if I couldn't play warband ever again.

Nothing but good will come from this.

Men will be forced to be men. They will have to go outside and see the world for what it is.

With a lack of violent stimulants to calm their minds their violence will channel into making their country great again.