ALI SONBOLY

ALI SONBOLY
ALI
ALI, literally the name of the cousin and son-in-law of the Islamic prophet Muhammad
youtube.com/watch?v=P1vDYejuMVM

>BUT HE IS PORTRAYED BY THE (((MEDIA))) AS A PURE GERMAN WHO HAS NOTHING REMOTELY TO DO WITH ISLAM
>A WHITE SUPREMACIST WITH WHITE MILITARY BOOTS AND A BASEBALL BAT
>WHO IS OBVIOUSLY A BREIVIK ADMIRER
>WHO IS LITERALLY HITLER
>AND GASSED SIX MILLION JEWS ON THE SPOT

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/23/bbc-scrubs-muslim-name-ali-munich-killer-article/
huffingtonpost.de/2016/07/23/de-maizieres-waffe-muenchen_n_11153444.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Post more pics of him

Wew lad. He's Iranian though, so Shia (most likely), and German born (supposedly.)

It might be he was actually trying to remove kebab himself x

Erm.. Shias hate Sunnis. I imagine if he grew up in a Turkroach ghetto slum and saw Sunni Muslims hacking away at/shooting at Germans, he might have something to say about it.

Isn't this unusual though? He's Shia, most of them are Sunni

Of the 9 dead victims, 3 Kosovo-Albanian Muslims, 3 Turkish Muslims, 1 Greek guy (who was Muslim) plus 2 of unknown origin (but probably not German).

"He read tons of books about school shootings and targeted turks and arabs (kanacken) because they were the one mobbing him when he was a child. That's why he insisted to be german and not one of them and that's why his fake account was a muslim girl to get as much kanacks there.

The McDonalds he shot up was known as "McTurk" due to how many Turks it gets. If he wanted to shoot White people, he would have tried elsewhere.

"The McDonalds he shot people is famously called "McTurk" because of so many Turks going to eat their chicken. The center and the place is a low wage, immigrant part of town.

If he wanted to kill true westerners, he had 100 better options to do so. Lets wait for the names of the victims before we get to conclusions."

He purposefully did this on Breivik's anniversary. Also, he never yelled "Allahu Akbar". It actually sounds like "Alle weg da!" Also, the boots are very much associated with neo nazis, even if there are other groups wearing them.

Why are allall munich threads being slid?
bump

Sunnis hate shias more. The Turk sunnis probably bullied him. The Arab shia in my neighborhood was bullied by this fellow Arabs for being shia

So he targeted Sunnis?

This will surely improve Iranians already bad reputation amongst the shitty mudslimes immigrants who aren't as assimilated as them

>Ali

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/23/bbc-scrubs-muslim-name-ali-munich-killer-article/

Are you sure? Looks to me like his name was "David". Yep, David Sonboly. That was his name. Silly me, right guys?

No, he had mental illness but he was also influenced by right-wing thought.

A lot of people don't know, but Iran was a part of the Axis powers (look up SUMKA) and was vehemently anti-Muslim.

Even now many Persians hate Islam and wish to reclaim their Zoroastrian tradition.

All the koreans in our country are named like chang-woo "tommy" kim, they have a legal korean name and an Anglo name they go by in school. I think Chinese are the same way.

I'm sure some other immigrant groups do the same thing, even if it's in much smaller numbers, I bet he was David and Ali interchangeably

Based Shiabro wiping away smelly sufi/wahabis/sunnis

He was Ali. There was a guy on Sup Forums who identified him as the shooting was happening as "Ali". David was just his middle name, and ONLY the BBC are reporting him as "David".

I know what you mean (I've met lots of Chinese who do the same), but that's not what's happening here. This is yet another attempt to conceal who is really responsible for these attacks.

There's no more doubt on what happened.

>he was mentally ill from being bullied
>he didn't like Islam and was most likely a Zoroastrian revivalist Iranian due to reading online
>he liked Breivik (he probably read some parts of his manifesto, breivik actually did a VERY good job showing how Islam ruined Iran and persecuted Zoroastrians)
>he targeted turks and other muslims exclusively

I bet you something similar will happen again with an Iranian, but next the time the Persian will be smarter and burn a mosque with an Anti-Islamic manifesto encouraging Iranians to reconnect with their Zoroastrian heritage and eschew Islam.

WHY ARE ALL THREADS ABOUT HIM BIENG SLID?

IRANIAN REMOVING MUSLIMS, HAHAHAHA.

Interesting revelation.

>mentally ill from being bullied

>2 post by this ID

the three Albanians

Bullshit.
He liked Breivik because muh high score.

From what he was saying, it seemed to me he liked Breivik a bit more than you're giving him credit. He seemed to dislike Islam as a whole.

how did he get the gun? I thought Germany was a totalitarian matriarchy?

I think he was a self-hating cuck, he purposely targeted shitskins and he also removed himself

He truly was /r9k/,
you are retarded to believe he did it out of a religious motive.

Run of the mill bullied kid turned mass murderer.
If he lived in an area with other dark, Muslim people then that's probably who bullied him. No need for much speculation for why he chose who he chose.

Again... Breivik... high score.

When you import 3rd world people, you import 3rd world problems.

Most Iranians/Persians hate Islam on average though.

Persians are model minorities because "according to a survey there are >500 Iranians with positions of authority in the top 20 universities in the US alone. The same cannot be said with respect to Arab nationalities and various African groups."

>Pure White genes

This explains why he stared at the white people for like 5 seconds before he started shooting outside the mcdonalds

A christian convert celebrating the christian holyday of Breivik day.

It's not very hard to identify a Muslim as Ali in a thread with thousand posts

BRO TIER

He is a good boy.

KNOCK KNOCK

WHOS THERE?

SONBOLY

SONBOLY WHO?

SONBOLY HERE TO SEE YOU

Ali David Sonboly
>David
He's one of ours.

Here's the unedited version of the white supremacist that the media doesn't want you to see, thanks goes to Salon for releasing this breaking info.

>Ali Sadboily
>Feels sadman

>Ali "Nein means Nine" Sonboly

>Ali "If you are a Sunni you are not funny" Sonboly

Why did you not post the original?

2 niggers, aged 13 and 15
Just hijacked a car, and ran over two women, fleeing from the scene
Exactly why is it we let in these niggers?

>Ali "Be Shia or get KIA" Sonboly

>Turns out to not be a muslim but far right
>Sup Forums is silent

Neo-Persian Empire when?

>He was apparently insecure about his nationality, despite being born and raised in a relatively affluent district of Munich.

He's basically a light source.

kek who cares what he thought his political ideas were he isn't european far right, far right european parties are all about white nationalism

guess what

he isn't white

Or human for that matter.

He's /r9k/ material now

so nobody is gonna share the video footage?

Make way
For Prince Ali!
Say: "Hey!
It's Prince Ali!"

Holy fuck some German poster yesterday called this guy by both his ethnicity and name before the German police even released any of that info. He said he knew him personally. Does anyone have the screencap?

he got banned from steam lol

Stop it, he was a Nordic kebab remover just like Breivik.

Why isn't no one asking where a 18 year old loner who spent all day playing video games who was 'bullied' by both non whites and whites,got a handgun with ammo???

sure isn't anything to do with Islam at all is it....

A lot of media outlets reporting that this kid was a right wing anti-Jihadist. Lmao this is so fucking insane will people actually believe that? So infuriating.

>Iranian was bullied by Turks and Arabs
>in Germany

you know, when you think about this for just a few seconds you realize how wrong everything is

Germans can get guns moderately easily.

It's easy to get a Glock when you know what you're looking for

probably Ali posted it himself. i wouldn't be surprised if he browsed here, and if he was the 'german' who posted a few threads about Iranians being bros.

>He was said to abusive and threatening in the cyberworld while he also started to receive psychiatric therapy to battle his demons in the real world.

>One online gaming friend reportedly said: 'We kicked him out of the online group over a year ago because he kept threatening us,' said one of his online gaming buddies.

>'But he kept inventing new identities to sneak back in.'

>The mentally ill loner spent hours locked in his bedroom playing violent video games, according to a family friend.

>Sonboly would rarely venture out of his room when visitors called at his 5th floor apartment in the Maxvorstadt district of the German city.

>Instead, the 18-year-old who stay behind the closed door playing games like 'Call of Duty'.

>Teenager Najib Haupbuam said he would often call at Sonboly's home to meet with his younger brother Daniel. He said Sonboly would stay hidden away in his room.

>A native German of pure Aryan descent shoots a bunch of Muslim Turks and Sup Forums blames Islam
Explain yourselves.

He was wearing a trump hat, he could trace his roots back 300 years to ancient aryans, he shouted "Brexit, England for the English", then he started firing his high capacity assault clip rifle handgun at brown and asian children while quoting the bible. After he was done he carved a swastika into his forehead and shouted "NO ABORTIONS, BUILD THAT WALL!!!" and shot himself in the head

I heard somewhere that on social media he went by David? Would make sense in face of his insistence on being German.

>this desperate

anyone?

Brevik was a consummate professional compared to this kid. Worst K/D ever, Ali.

At least he managed to get actual normies instead some Asian nerds like Elliot

I didn't know that Germans could get people to integrate this well.

Ali "McKillYou" Sonboly
Ali "Death to go" Sonboly
Ali "Standing in line to get that 9" Sonboly
Ali "Laughter at the normie slaughter" Sonboly
Ali "Slightly brown, you go down" Sonboly
Ali "See a sandnigger, pull the trigger" Sonboly

>I heard somewhere that on social media he went by David?
You heard in on krautchan and it isn't true.

But you guys are eager to drink the Koold Aid, so why do I care? Chans are dead.

>Germans can get guns moderately easily.
Haha, what?

RIP Sabina ;_;

>albanians white

PRINCE ALI
WHITE NATIONALIST HE
ALI SONBOLY

This was just a young man going postal. Nothing to do with an Islamic terror attack.

>Turks and Muslim Yugoslavs

meh, Ali's alright, I guess. Still not White.

I must've heard it here, I don't go to Krautchan. I haven't drunk the kool-aid, I wanted to see what others heard about tgis possibility.

Incorrect
huffingtonpost.de/2016/07/23/de-maizieres-waffe-muenchen_n_11153444.html

>sufi and wahhabis in the same sentence, even though they're polar opposites
>celebrating the deaths of 14 year old kids who probably weren't even religious/were atheists

kill yourself

>shitskin robot killing shitskin chads and stacys

Will Sup Forums hate him or love him?

How do you guys know the kids weren't atheist?

Why so angry? Did he kill your bull?

>huffingtonpost.de/2016/07/23/de-maizieres-waffe-muenchen_n_11153444.html
Ich bin kein Facebook Fan.

Call me Tyrone if you will, but all these motherfuckers look white. I do like how rather than Iranian nazi we're now going with "we wuz columbine" tho, it's a fun ride. What are the odds on him being bullied for not being muslim/religious enough by those other shitskins in school? Isn't that the same fucking thing as radicalization, WESTERN FREEDOMS ARE BULLYING MUH COUNTRY?

Albanians aren't Turks you tool.

I am sad the twerp is dead, he needs to get sodomized.

nigger from honolulu

>huffingtonpost.de/2016/07/23/de-maizieres-waffe-muenchen_n_11153444.html

What are you trying to say?

>What are the odds on him being bullied for not being muslim/religious enough by those other shitskins in school?
Sup Forums user was one of the bullies so probably they were just dicks

>all these motherfuckers look white

you can fuck off, nigger

Very badly translated, but that's google translate for you:
>In addition, de Maiziere called new details about the background of the offender. It speak much to suggest that the culprit was Muslim Shiite, could be converted to the Christian faith, the CDU politician said during the press conference.

White in America != White in Europe

Why is Sup Forums full of human debris? Those were innocent kids. As if they would harm anyone. Terrorists usually look like killers even in photos. Google bodylanguagesuccess and terrorists.