I like asian girls so much is actually kinda pathetic

I like asian girls so much is actually kinda pathetic.

What's wrong with me? Does Sup Forums hate me?

Actually meet one and you'll realize how insufferable and autistic they are.

Just date one for a few months and you'll either grow out of it or fall in love with one person instead of an entire ethnicity.

>Leaf

why people obsess over asian girls I have no idea

>flag
You're Chinese so it's fine.

I hate you.

I was the same way when I was in high school-college.

It ended pretty quickly though.

This, I dated an asian girl for a few months and she really was horrible to be around

Asian girls can either be perfect or completely autistic. Trust me. They're all really cute though.

I'm white but my suburb is pretty multicultural. I hear Chinese most days when I walk my dog. There are some nice Korean people that meet up at the park a lot with their dogs.

I heard a cute couple speaking Italian yesterday.

>people of the same race act the same meme

>implying that culture doesn't play a large part in behavior

You're just infatuated with their look.

Go to Tokyo or Hong Kong for a week, bang a bunch of top shelf hookers and get it out of your system.
Your yellow fever will then be cured.

Chinks aren't human, so the laws that apply to us don't apply to them.

>Chinks aren't human
Bet you wouldn't say that to their face.

>Go to the country with a huge STD crisis
>Bang whores
What, you can't pick up Chinese girls at a bar? It's not hard.

Not really. I act more white.

I would without a second of hesitation.
We aren't pussified like your country.

>insufferable and autistic they are
That's because you're thinking of your imaginary anime girlfriend, user. :^)

Real life Chinese girls, at least the ones well off enough to study in the US, tend to be pretty laid back, in my experience.

Nothing. I love them too. They're really lovable. You're normal

not Sup Forumsitics or current events
can someone please report this thread as off-topic?
I'm on mobile and I can't for some reason.

Not human user

Look at this souless monster!
Racemixing is an important subject on pol

The reason I like Asian girls over Western girls is because the bangs hairstyle is extremely common among Asians but Western females do not have bangs.

Why is that? Western girls seem perfectly okay with having their ugly foreheads exposed, but Asian girls always have cute bangs. If Western girls has bangs I'd prefer to date a cute white girl with bangs instead of Asian girls.

>giving a dog to a chink

Kek, you can actually see the fear in his eyes. Poor guy.

nothings wrong with that deshita. i wanna jizz in one and let them have my babies. better than white girls fur sure.

Goldendoodles only feel love.

THIS

No seriously asian girls are shits

They're clingy, but they'll basically let you do anything because of how kinky they are. If you're lucky you'll even get one that let's you fuck other women.

As an Asian, your white boi delusions about Asian women are both entertaining and charmingly innocent. Like a little child talking about Santa Claus.

Mods don't give a shit anyway.

I've seen a lot of japanese girls but only now i realized that I never said or heard a single word from/to any of them.

but they are cute.

did you played des or is this a random meme?

well off Chinese girls are the most high maintenance whores ever.

my friend only dates Asian chicks because he says all white women are "stuck up bitches"

one of them stalked him for like a year after they broke up and his current one breaks all his shit but is begging him (successfully) for a citizenship marriage

the yellow fever is strong in cuckanada right now, ill tell you that much

>citizenship marriage

that's stupid doe

chinks are just yellow nazis. Thats why you love them, leaf fag

that is because all the white women are overweight, except the 1% that is too good for the everyman.
Thats because despite being overweight, they still want to be treated like a princess, expect then they go get drunk and fuck chad. They take about 'white privilege' to your face. They also have terrible social manners, and never treat men with respect unless they are dating him.
Asain women are objectively better. unless they have been too westernzied

Let me guess you are living in vancouver ? I was like you when I was there.

I live in Ottawa.

I guess my suburb is very very asian.

It's makeup bro, don't fall for their shit

you should stop making dumb threads and start to produce more avrils (which will move to america anyways)

Yeah I have the same problem too. I can't imagine myself dating anything but a qt asian girl.

This does go away when I go out and there are a few Swedish qts every block, this doesn't last very long though and i'm quickly back to longing for an asian girl.

Asians are fucking qt

>muh make up
yes thats right, Asian women are feminine and enjoy looking like it.
Also even from the neck down they are better, white women are over weight, deal with it.
I can't even do up-right saddle positions with white women because they are too heavy.

you just want to share your weak seed with another weak seed.

i hate you

>implying that every asian is pic related

good luck with that mate.Go to malaysia and get yourself a qt asian girl if you want

cute hafus girls are pretty fucking god tier.
I don't want kids.

when i was a kid i noticed that white guys that dated gooks were always wimps with glasses. still stands to this day. id rather date a nigger

Pretty much. My ex wanted to smash almost everyday.

westernized asians like in your pic are worst than whites though

the list goes something like this
>Asians
>latinas
>whites
>westernized asians
>...
>
>blacks

Stop watching anime.

How a women in America with that body would act:
>house is trash, never cleans
>lives off dads money
>mad you don't have a better job
>cheats like it's a sporting competition
>Treats male co-workers like trash, no social gracess or skills
>I have a job too user, nevermind it's a joke job
>starts quarrels over nothing
>buys stupid shit like a new DVD 8 disc player
>user you spend too much money
>haven't read a real book sense high school
>nigger tier in their love to 'keep it real' real dumb
god dam I hate white women so much.

. it's true what they say, get a ugly women to marry you and you'll be happy

The problem with asians: they are only attractive when mixed. This is the most attractive asian on planet Earth and she is mixed Japanese.

Asian rankings:
1. Mixed Japanese
2. Mixed Chinese
3. Mixed Korean
4. Non-mixed Korean
5. Non-mixed Japanese
6. Non-mixed Chinese.

HOWEVER: non-mixed Chinese have the best personalities (traditional, wholesome values) and are most suitable for marriage.

>HOWEVER: non-mixed Chinese have the best personalities (traditional, wholesome values) and are most suitable for marriage.
>tfw my town is full of FOB Chinese girls
if only i didn't have autism

>tfw you dated an asian girl for 2 years and broke up because she couldn't get her visa extended anymore

i probably should have married her, but she was at least 100lbs overweight. i didn't want to be "that guy" who is the 20 something, socially awkward nerd, with an ugly/fat asian wife with an accent.

No, I like you

>i didn't want to be "that guy" who is the 20 something, socially awkward nerd, with an ugly/fat asian wife with an accent.
better than being the guy with the Asian wife/gf who has the body of a prepubescent girl

Fucking weeb

Because they're pure and they remind me of my favorite chinese cartoons

I've never knowingly seen a japanese girl in my life.

based Swede

amateur is where its at

man you messed up.
You'd ave a few kids, get promoted at work, and kids give your life a meaning you wouldn't understand before. No you are just another childless white guy posting too often on Sup Forums.
You will marry some white girl that doesn't clean

>no ass
You're the amateur.