Name 1 (one) kino

Name 1 (one) kino

only god forgives

Amadeus

Fight club

Wan Keenoh

freddy got fingered

A Girl Walks Home Alone at Night. A classic. Only virgins, racists or misogynists dislike this modern masterpiece.

Le chevalier noir se lève

essentially accurate

the dark night

reddit

Sonatine

Rogue One

"I hate documentaries" the post everyone

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.

More like The Old, The Overrated and The Boring

Not really

Finally

Good taste. Pic related is my choice.

>adhd millennial detected

Psycho

ya

Nashville

Nostalgiafag who thinks a fucking cowboy flick is any good detected, the future is now, old man

No, after watching it, I got into westerns for a bit. Nothing compared to it, however.

True Lies

>kino

when the entropy comes

People hate what they don't understand.

Those are not kino. Those are generic contriarian, cult movies. And the malick movie is litteraly the worst movie from a director that did 4 of the GOATS movie of all time. If you want a real contrarian and at the same time patrician opinion you should say badlands.
Only god forgives was trash. Fight club is one of the plebbiest opinion you can have. Amadeus.... jesus fuck how can you like amadeus?

I mean plebean at the beginning

Capeshit 2: Return of Cucks

What is your reasoning for Amadeus.

>Tgtbtu is not kino, but contrarian pleb shit

(You)

I bet you didn't like TTW either, pleb. Ogf and knight of cups are great

Police Academy

Uncle Buck

City of Lost Children
Brazil
Fifth Element
Being John Malkovich
The Fountain
Ex Machina

Badlands, Days of Heaven, The Thin Red Line, The Tree of Life these shit on every other malick movie
Actually I don't understand why is so loved when is so generic
Sergio leone is fucking overrated. Seriously he ruined the genere. Ford, Boetticher, Peckinpah, Walsh rape leone's incompetence. That said leone's movies are absolutly enjoyable and important westerns.... But they are not kino. The only true kino from leone is once upon a time in america

Oslo Kino - Saga

ITT /r/movies

I'm going to dig through your unnecessary scoffing and thank you for the recommendations.

2deep4u

Have fun

Jesus dude really those are just quality classics. Litteraly nothing obscure and 2deep4you except maybe malick, but the 2deep4you I think is basically the appeal of the director.
>Tumblr

Do you know what the word contrarian means?

I second this

Your mom

>not for a few dollars more

K I N O T A R D

A Man Escaped

nothing deep about those movies that guy posted I agree. I'm talking about ogf, ttw, koc. (all great films)

yeah fast 8 was kino

ravenous

Million Dollar Eckstreme Presents World Peace

Blade Runner

>Sergio leone is fucking overrated. Seriously he ruined the genere.
HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT HOW EDGY AND SMART THIS GUY IS. HE SAYS CONTRARIAN STUFF FOR ATTENTION.

Also you can't really ruin a dead genre. He revived westerns like a decade after their golden age ended.

There's no such thing as a good movie

What was the deal with the soundtrack? It was all over the place and rarely (if ever) did the song fit the situation. That chase scene in the forest seemed like a parody of itself, if I remember right it was the most out of place fast banjo I've ever heard.

you know how I know you're in a cult?

the crazy music is why it's kino. you either got it you or you didn't

citizen kane