Holy shit woj is reporting it's a career ender. I guess that user finally got him

Holy shit woj is reporting it's a career ender. I guess that user finally got him

F

Attached: currmeme.jpg (618x410, 63K)

IT SHOULD HAVE FUCKING BEEN KD

Attached: 1498736008036.png (400x416, 41K)

Will it affect him for the rest of his life? I wanna see his kids having to wheelchair him around lel

Proofs?

He's only out for 3 weeks or so.

>it's real
Holy shit
F

I had a bad grade 2 MCL sprain and I could barely walk down stairs for 6 weeks. How the hell can he be healed in 3 weeks?

Let's face it the Warriors are done and it's yet another Lelbron walks through the finals due to lack of competition episode.

Attached: 1521705846011.png (941x960, 919K)

rokits tiem

Attached: image.jpg (740x493, 44K)

Lebron can't even beat the Spurs without Kawhi

>lelbron
>not the rapties

loving every laugh

Hol up

Attached: 665975544-miami-heat-v-toronto-raptors.jpg.jpg (4083x2938, 2.05M)

>Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry will be reevaluated in three months after suffering a Grade 3 MCL sprain and medial meniscus tear in his left knee, the team announced Saturday.

>The timetable means Curry, who has already missed 21 games this season, will not return for the start of the playoffs. He has played only 51 games this season and is on pace for the second-fewest games of his career.

>Curry, who was returning to the lineup Friday after missing six games because of a right ankle injury, suffered the new injury late in the third quarter of the Warriors' 106-94 win over the Atlanta Hawks.

>The incident occurred when teammate JaVale McGee elevated for a block attempt and ended up falling on Curry's left leg. The two-time NBA MVP immediately began hopping and then limping in pain.

>Curry struggled to get to the locker room and did not return to the game.

>Said McGee: "I was just trying to block a shot, and I ran into him."
Fuck McGee now Lelbron will have yet another easy title this is the gayest fag shit ever. Shaw was right. McGee is trash.

Attached: 1521255911630.png (1920x1080, 2.87M)

>forgetting lowery goes missing and deFrozen comes to town EVERY POST SEASON

*derozan coughs in corner*

Lowry and DeRozan will choke... once again

>raptors will choke
>celtics are a shit
>lebron is a shit
>philly will win the east
What kind of twisted universe is this?

I guarantee that Lelbron will be in the finals yet again this year. You are all completely delusional if you believe Toronto can beat him.

A healthy Rockets (assuming Harden cures his bitchitis in the playoffs disease) or Warriors team is the only thing that will stop Lelbron.

JAVALE. MCGEE.

shaw must be loving this.

>in three months
>months

Attached: 33f182879fa1231cee56f3215201e8e7.png (656x725, 828K)

you really think people would do that, just go on the internet and lie?

Attached: 1496943679116.jpg (451x451, 18K)