Why'd this film fall out of the public consciousness?

Why'd this film fall out of the public consciousness?

it's like 30 years old my dude

Still odd that hardly anyone mentions it now, given how popular it was and destined to be a "timeless classic"

never reply to me again

People would shut up about it for a long time
I think it just got played out

someone woke up on the wrong side of bed this morning :)

Because it captured a unique era that won't be coming back anytime soon. You can see how little is happening in Lester's world. No great crisis, no great struggle for survival, no big happenings in outside world. Just a soulless routine of the end of history.

People still remember it. What would you like to discuss about it?

What's the name of the movie?

9/11 LMAO

USA cutie

hahaha holy shit, why did this make me laugh so much

It's incredibly good, but expecting us audiences to dwell on a movie that exposes the deep disfunction of their pathetic suburban lifestyle is expecting too much, then a couple years later 9/11 happened and everyone started imagining themselves as the hero of their own spy movie so it lost relevance

Give me a quick rundown on this film and it' era.

not enough blacks

You're my new favorite poster.

Libcucks don't want to admit that if they were the dad, they would totally fuck the shit out of daughter's friend.

It did the whole
>he Le hates gays because he really is gay
meme.

Normies cracked wise to how bullshit that is and the movie suffered greatly because of it.

Commie faggot detected. Kys.

Freedom land sexy gurl

Were you even alive back then?

>tfw ywn relive the 80' and 90's before the world went to shit

Blue Velvet did it better.

"no"

The internet becoming easily accessible to the common retarded normie is what ruined everything.

Nothing is sacred. Everything culture-based is just diluted with boring normalfags who want to change everything to what they see fit.

I agreed with you up until 911, after that i cant comment as im not hooked into the american psyche anymore
7/10 post

The United States of Gorgeous

worlds been going to shit since the 20's son, 80-99 was just a breather
everyone listening to CommonRetardedNormies is the problem

>Closet case fag bashers don't exist.
Nigger just suck a dick already.

Pathetic suburban shitstain detected