Why don't Americans care about Soccer?

Why don't Americans care about Soccer?

Attached: 1519485937277.jpg (981x1024, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SstUwF3ieXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1521667095031.png (337x269, 138K)

Why does football have to be global

because part of owning the world involves pretending that lesser creaturas still have something

Attached: sportsleaguerevenue.png (917x602, 57K)

Attached: 1C173631-91E1-475C-A75E-36A4EFD89CCC.jpg (480x360, 23K)

I'd have sex with her if you know what I mean

No. I do not know what you mean. Please elaborate further.

>Please elaborate, Führer.
ftfy

it's boring and gay and we have other options

We have four more interesting sports that we play with our best friend Canada

Attached: M5.jpg (600x541, 174K)

Attached: E8E16F16-5229-4221-BEE0-11F4DF7F1430.jpg (1000x748, 180K)

Why do some of you guys try so hard to shitpost about soccer in every thread? MLS is literally selling out games in all their new markets. The interest in the sport is clearly growing in every metric whether stadium attendance or tv viewership and has been rising at a healthy pace in the last decade. See that sold out crowd in the MB stadium of the pic related? There majority white, and not Mexican like you want to keep insisting as if soccer is a foreign sport. I know you it's hard to go against your jewish mental programming like Ann Counter and Fox News telling you that soccer is gay and communist because your niggercrash owners cant profit off of limited commercial breaks but try to use whatever brain cells that havent been destroyed by fat deposits from McDonalds and redneck moonshine to ask yourself this: do you really have any valid reason to be so spiteful and autistic over a sport that supposedly is so irrelevant it doesnt merit your attention? Think about that while you watch your sister-wife be fucked by Trayvonshawlaron in your trailer.

Attached: 1521831114837.jpg (1200x600, 262K)

>Why do some of you guys try so hard to shitpost about soccer in every thread? MLS is literally selling out games in all their new markets. The interest in the sport is clearly growing in every metric whether stadium attendance or tv viewership and has been rising at a healthy pace in the last decade. See that sold out crowd in the MB stadium of the pic related? There majority white, and not Mexican like you want to keep insisting as if soccer is a foreign sport. I know you it's hard to go against your jewish mental programming like Ann Counter and Fox News telling you that soccer is gay and communist because your niggercrash owners cant profit off of limited commercial breaks but try to use whatever brain cells that havent been destroyed by fat deposits from McDonalds and redneck moonshine to ask yourself this: do you really have any valid reason to be so spiteful and autistic over a sport that supposedly is so irrelevant it doesnt merit your attention? Think about that while you watch your sister-wife be fucked by Trayvonshawlaron in your trailer.
>We have four more interesting sports that we play with our best friend Canada
>it's boring and gay and we have other options
> (OP)

>watching 3 hours of commercials in between 30 seconds of niggers crashing into each other isn't boring

Attached: 1521783283783.jpg (330x256, 14K)

Because they're stupid. Americans are all fucking stupid.

Because that's what makes it great, Sven. And I'm glad we're about to make it our 2nd most popular sport soon
Now post the revenues per capita map like the good goy you are, Muttman.
t. 56% and dropping.
Also Canada fucking hates you for being a fat non-white dog-looking creature. Are you aware of that?

This needs to be posted AT LEAST 7 more times so that the fucking creatures get it. Let's make our presence loud and clear here.

t.Mamadou Alialraheem Asad Shareef Abdur Raheem.

CHI

Attached: mexishits.jpg (793x1024, 192K)

>tf
>tp

This all we need is Canada. Everyone else sucks

LITERALLY whiter than you, Paco. Watch what you're saying, it's not helping.
At least I have self-awareness whereas you do not.

Together we combined for le 109% face, how can yuropoors compete?

Attached: 0CB4D849-216F-4A3D-A62F-C4A7B7784AC4.png (510x580, 80K)

>agnostic

Attached: 1511668072886.jpg (499x499, 18K)

Do you realize they fucking HATE YOU though? HOLY SHIT dude, get some self-awareness.

You fags say this whenever soccer goes through a fad stage. They said the cosmos would be bigger than the Yankees when pele went there. Soccer is only popular right now cause of the fifa video game

They unironically have more entertaining sports.

t. Never been to Canada

>agnostic

Attached: 1497328004043.jpg (612x574, 66K)

Attached: herro.png (1299x876, 649K)

Then explain youth participation going up by the hundreds in percentage PER YEAR, Cleetus? I've got all day for you, lad.

>b-b-but muh capita

Youth participation is going up in every sport but football retard

that’s the mudslime “new canadians” not the real hockey watching syrup slurpers

>b-but muh yearly shekels
KEK, what's it like being the best goy on Sup Forums?

post evidence youth participation in soccer is going up by "hundreds in percentage PER YEAR"

>hundreds in percentage PER YEAR
What the fuck does this even mean?

And? Hockey is dying in Canada. Football will soon be #1 within 5 years. Do you not see how Toronto is rapidly changing? Get used to it, it's already #1 in cities like Atlanta, Orlando, Portland, Seattle, and Vancouver too. Also look out for Los Angeles as well.

Women do

Attached: 1474612532276.jpg (1423x2806, 1.87M)

>Canada only 53% european
u wot? Does that mean they have like 30% chingchongs?

Dykes*

the "mexicans" here are the children of illiterate jungle people who were unemployable in their home countries. to put it nicely, math isn't their strong suit.

too pale

the question isn't "why don't americans care about soccer?" clearly some of us do. the question is "why do some americans hate soccer?" i don't get it.

You know that game has been released yearly for 22 years now right? Before David Beckham came along there wasn't really any global football personalities besides Pele and Maradona. Americans love celebrity culture which is why I think the popularity is gaining traction now. The rise of the soyboys has a lot to answer for it as well. If I were American I'd probably watch American sports because I'm not a faggot, the average American soccer fan comes across like those 3 open mouth homos that always get posted, regular dudes like regular stuff.

Literally nothing wrong with appreciating your own culture.

>too pale

Attached: 1491044835652.jpg (650x622, 54K)

those are ugly feet

homosexuality is becoming more acceptable

this, wtf hapened?

Ironically, soccer used to be an alpha sport when it wasn’t making any noise over here. Now it’s gay with all the diving and diving and “footy lad looks”.
Pic related, high test competition.

Attached: 75AA2ECF-C037-4586-AEFB-4CFA4D95FCE1.jpg (600x480, 63K)

Feet are for walking, not wanking. You sick and deranged pile of biped refuse.

you should see the vag

t. scat fetishist

*diving and dabbing

*WNBA

Attached: wnba.jpg (633x846, 242K)

if the USA turned into another soccer country, we will have lost another battle. Just let us have our sport and leave us alone.

DON’T

what did it look like when that photo was taken tho? that's the real mystery

Attached: hopesolo.jpg (400x400, 24K)

In Europe pretty much every woman football player is lesbian.

>walking, not wanking
>not wanking
WEIRD

IT

Wow, all that money. Guess that's great for fans right?

This is true. My cousin is a theater fairy who always hated sports but now he loves soccer

*theatre

better than watching the premier team in the "premier" league get BTFO by the same 3 teams from spain and germany every year

I like my sport better, thanks though.

youtube.com/watch?v=SstUwF3ieXE

Attached: imagen.jpg (600x461, 44K)

I watch Championship football primarily.

Because as a sport it objectively sucks.

Haha yeah I love it when the team I've supported all my life decides to move to another state for shekels

It has been posted in an another thread.

well I'm a fucking Leeds fan, so fuck you and all of our preconceived notions

If you have 1 person playing a sport, getting 4 people the next year is HUNDREDS OF PERCENTAGE increase. 4 people is still nothing.

what's your local team then sven? Arsenal? Galatasaray? Malmo?

>americustomer
AIK, faggot. I live within walking distance of the stadium. Fuck you.

Attached: 1508698523774.png (538x563, 196K)

I care about that ass more.

post ticket stubs.

Why? Who the fuck would want to marry a woman?

YOU SHALL WORSHIP NO OTHER GOD BEFORE ME. YOU SHALL TALK ABOUT NO OTHER SPORT THAN SOCCER.

LEAVE NO CULTURE UNTURNED. FORGET YOUR NATIVE WORLD AND WIPE EVERYTHING CLEAN. YOU WILL STOP AT NOTHING UNTIL ALL THE WORLD LIKES THE ONE, TRUE, SPORT.

SOON THE MONOCULTURE WILL ENVELOP ALL THE WORLD. MARCH ON COMRADES.

ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US.

It's 2018. I took this last week though

Attached: 1492002413998.jpg (1525x857, 367K)

Looks like some nasty weather is rolling in. Did they cancel the game?

Because its a shit sport propped up by cancerous liberal faggots who want to pretend they're European for liking it

this

Lol that's not the weather.

Some retards thought it was a good idea to light flares even though the roof of the stadium was closed. The game was delayed almost an hour.

Uh most football fans out there are racist as fuck to the point of (((UEFA))) shilling anti-racism.

>americans aren't smart enough to grasp the unequivocally most simple sport
>you have to be a real intellectual to understand walking around and trying to put a ball in net

>all these faggots talking about soccer in an /ass/ thread

I know it was a joke.

lol I was making the joke because I thought it was intentionally there, like from a fog machine to hype the fans before the game. That's even funnier now you said that.

I enjoy the premier league and look forward to the matches every weekend

Stop generalizing

Important note, Enver, Soccer fans in US are the photo-negatives of soccer fans everywhere else. They like soccer because it seems exotic and non-plebian. Whereas the basic lower classes here like the local sports the US soccer fans are trying to get away from.

I like soccer and hate niggers spics Muslims faggots and liberals. I'm also originally from Europe though.

women aren't people though

Oh I see...you were talking about American soccer fans.
Disregard.

you're not white

whiter than you Pablo

This

whiter than you Jamal

Nice brapper

Attached: bpl-logo[1].gif (500x449, 42K)

same. source is instagram; belafernandez