Is Sup Forums ready for the return of monarchy?

Is Sup Forums ready for the return of monarchy?

Many countries have monarchist movements. Brazil, Libya, Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Nepal and even Russia are serious candidates for the restoration of monarchy, although many would prefer a constitutional one.

Monarchism as a movement is becoming increasingly popular. Monarchies are proven to reduce corruption and corruption, while increasing cohesion, social trust and even the yearly economic growth (which usually increases by 1.03% after getting a hereditary leader).

But not only monarchs are on the rise. I feel like a new nobility is coming into power. The celebritic-nobility, as I'd like to call it. Especially in the USA, celebrities (and other elites too) are gaining power and fame, not unlike the early nobility. Dynasties are being formed (Kardashian, Trump, Bush etc.), influential celebs intermarry a lot (Kanye+Kim, Taytay+Hiddlestone etc.) and they start taking political roles (Schwartznegger, Trump, Kanye). It is hard to argue that Trump's power does not equal that of a medieval baron, count or even duke.

The Monarchy is coming, Sup Forums. Are you ready for it?

Also, /monarchism/ general. Discuss anything about monarchism and the royalties here

Bhumpf?

>some fags thinking they're gods appointed people on earth
they're mostly cucks nowadays pushing for all kinds of degrading acts.
because they aren't good at anything and have no real power they're just another layer of puppets in the hands of those holding the power.
a council of military, intelligence and academia would be a better option instead of the monarchy.

i think its good to have a single vision and direction for a society though

dont touch our princess pls

>Kanye+Kim, Taytay+Hiddlestone
these are clowns who want attention. they have zero people on the ground.
you need a party behind you.

Please happen.

I can't take much more of Dianne Abbot.

>i think its good to have a single vision and direction for a society though
have i implied otherwise?

you already have a monarchy

To overcome what? Basic animal chaos? Do you really believe that applies to civilization in general?

No. The problem with monarchy is that you never know what qualities the future KING has or doesnt have. You could get a complete cuck or beta boy who will fuck up the entire country.

well with a council you have a bunch of different people with a bunch of different ideas and goals for the society, whereas with a monarchy you have one vision one goal one direction and the other people just advise the monarch on the best way to accomplish this goal

mama merkel's son just died.
send her some flowers.

they people i mentioned have actual knowledge and power.
a monarchy is just a bunch of faggots who don't know anything and are lead by other competent people.

We have a meme monarchy for tourists.

they know how to lead. i see it as a focal point for all the knowledge and power of the aristocracy so that the outward expression of a societies will is laser focused and sharp

my body is ready

Vive le Roy!

Required reading before commenting ITT

which is all it will ever be.
the fuck do they know about economics, military, intelligence?
they're just puppets waving for the cameras.

Bullshit. Just because she chooses not to exercise her veto and her role as head of state doesn't mean she doesn't have it.

Did they hang the photographer? Jesus, what a trainwreck.

>they have zero people on the ground
Kim alone has over 77 million instagram followers. Her whole family combined has more. kanye has a lot too. I know followers =/= people willing to fight for them, but that's a LOT of people. It'll take some grooming, but it's definitely not impossible to turn them into real followers.

Ik ben op vakantie vriendo, Alexia a cute, Amalia a shit

not him, but absolutely, yes. do you not think that that is a real concern for humans? do you think we're that different?

>they know how to lead
what does that even mean?
we assume they're competent just because they're born in the royal family?
this is just like the baby jesus crowd, believing and not caring about proof.

How can you restore monarchy in 21 century? People won't just vote some bitch into chair.

I hope states are renamed to duchies.

>Monarchies are proven to reduce corruption

You gullible fool. Corruption is still corruption even if it is in the hands of a few. Monarch is arguably more corrupt because the balance of power is completely one sided. The adage is true, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

underage hipsters mean jack shit.
that's a global crowd of clicking faggots.
0.0000001% will go an actualy vote for any of these clowns.

>the fuck do they know about economics, military, intelligence?
they're just puppets waving for the cameras.

>everywesternpoliticiansince1945.jpg

That's deluded and not even a worthy goal.
Famous =/= noble

leadership takes skill and training which is heavily trained into monarchs since birth.

the whole blue blood thing is just to provide stability i guess, its chaos when everyone wants the throne so they have set in stone rules to define it

It's not coming retard.

Hail the King of Kings.

Our monarchs are the best.

politicians have parties behind them.
just look at what erdogan did.
he demanded his followers march to the streets and fight with the army.

Me on the left

Putin becoming a king?

Monarchy is the best system of government, there can be no better leader than autocrat german guy who was raised and educated from the childhood to be the governor, that believs that his powers were given him by god (in which case he will try not to fuck up obviously). Moreover, monarchy is uncorruptable (if it's not british one), because monarch's family is fucking rich anyway and doesn't needs goldman sach money. All the european formation, - it's culture, art, and especially architecture, happened during monarchies, and it's all started going to shit since french revolution.

However, it won't happen again.

>Russia
Lol. no.

>do you think we're that different?
I know we're that different. Look at all the different cultures of the world. Maybe that shit works in the small counties and nations of Europe, but to have the entire American people pretend to act as one unified whole would be counterproductive in the extreme. It's retarded and wouldn't work. Lone presidents have it hard enough without being lifelong kings. I simple don't trust anyone to have ambition enough to control a nation this size.

If you want to argue for smaller nations, that's a different matter entirely.

why are there sandniggers in that pic?

Serious note here. I would commit a genocide for the Habsburgs and the remaining Romanovs. Both houses deserve the support of upstanding individuals.

Why does she wear the mask?

she's a big girl

>Republiuc
>Country

>tfw IJsselmeer is an independent monarchy rn
Good map nonetheless

VOOR JOU

Crashing this house... WITH NO SURVIVORS