George Soros figures out how to solve the refugee crisis and make the EU great again!

georgesoros.com/essays/this-is-europes-last-chance-to-fix-its-refugee-policy/

Soros predicts that if the EU does not find a way to properly address this crisis , the EU will be done for good and the refugee crisis will cause the dissolution of the EU .

He also pointed out previously Putin's actions in Syria are what led to the Syrian refugee crisis, so if anyone is to blame it is Putin.
georgesoros.com/essays/putin-is-a-bigger-threat-to-europes-existence-than-isis/

Soros realises that Germany took in too many refugees at once and that led to a backlash and Greece and Italy are overburdened with refugees from the mediterranean route.

Soros proposes the EU adopt a similar resettlement plan to Canada which has had great success integrating Syran refugees. the Eu will commit to taking in 300k refugees per year. The EU will borrow money to use for "surge funding" to resettle the refugees. The Eu will also maintain strong borders.

Note that Canada has had no rapes or acts of terrorism by refugees , so I think Soros' plan will work.

Other urls found in this thread:

georgesoros.com/essays/putin-is-a-bigger-threat-to-europes-existence-than-isis/
georgesoros.com/
judas.watch/George_Soros
project-syndicate.org/commentary/rebuilding-refugee-asylum-system-by-george-soros-2015-09
project-syndicate.org/commentary/brexit-eu-disintegration-inevitable-by-george-soros-2016-06
youtube.com/watch?v=OQuceU3x2Ww
youtube.com/watch?v=bSY9JDSpAWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Soros is no savior. What is happening in Europe is exactly what he wants to happen. He is just trying to keep other EU countries from exiting.

Haha the nerve of this kike

Trinidad isn't refugee territory.
Tobago isn't refugee territory.

No, we won't take you too.

We need to fucking close our borders.

What could possibly go wrong?

>Soros is no savior.
Huh? He's a James Bond villain.

The only way Russia is contributing to this crisis is the fact they're bombing people who are eventually going to lose, so it's only natural those losers want to leave their country.

Because they're fucking losers. And they're terrorists.

What's his angle?
>The EU will borrow shit tons of money to pay for the refugees

THERE IT IS

someone should let him know that Israel and Saudi Arabia are right next door to Syria, and they have plenty of money and space for refugees

>georgesoros.com/essays/putin-is-a-bigger-threat-to-europes-existence-than-isis/

>georgesoros.com/
>/putin-is-a-bigger-threat-to-europes-existence-than-isis/

you can't make this stuff up, he was good at what he was doing, but we evolved.

soros kept his track among stupid and unable youth, i think that would be merely enough in the time that about to come.

If Shillary gets elected, will we also start accepting refugees?

>blame Putin
>hate Russia
>haaaaaaaaate
I'm ready for the American/Russian alliance to commence.
When we finally stop telling each other to fuck off and say it to the rest of the world.
God bless Trump.
God bless Putin.
White makes right.

>Putin's actions in Syria are what led to the Syrian refugee crisis

Did Putin cause a civil war by arming and funding ISIS in order to overthrow Assad? No. That was Big Chief Umbongo.

Did Putin cause a mass exodus from Syria by promising to give houses, money and free pussy to any sand monkey who showed up in Germany? No. That was Reichskanzlerin Merkel.

In fact, Putin is the only person trying to achieve peace and stability in Syria.

>Here's how we're going to solve the problem I created.

>Just trust me goyim!

Wtf I love $oros now.

>so I think Soros' plan will work
>the Eu will commit to taking in 300k refugees per year
>resettle the refugees
>so I think Soros' plan will work

Yea...how about no and we don't take in any.
If we didn't take in anymore, white people would already be at risk of replacement.
Taking in more than there is already is fucking suicide.

kek

Yes, a 550% increase

Soros is a bag of shit and should do the world a favour and top himself.

We already take in refugees. Most are from the Caribbean though.

Never gonna happen. We're not cucked like Europe is.

Nobody hates Muslims more than christfags in Middle America.

If they try to import mudshits to Main Street USA, you will get your race war.

NO SORROW FOR SOROS

>Soros proposes the EU adopt a similar resettlement plan to Canada which has had great success integrating Syran refugees

25k vs. 300k yeah ok.

I will be thoroughly disappointed in USA if we dont greet those refugees (if shilary is elected) with massive protests.

I just saw this article on Reddit.

It's such a damn shame the Jewish nation is so relentlessly dedicated to destroying Western civilisation.

A group of people as intelligent and gifted as the Jews could do a lot of good in this world.

It's really too bad.

>Everyone, listen up - I, George Soros, have the solution the migration crisis! Here is what you do, okay? Let them all in. Every. Single. One.
He's fucking mad.

Does this really work? Do people believe this? Do they really resort to anachronisms now?

He's a Jew, he just can't help himself, for whatever reason many Jews are like this: every breath they take is dedicated to undermining white Christian nations.

My father is Jewish so I'm no biased racist but holy shit this Loxism is a damn shame.

they had countless chances to do so, hence why they were kicked out 100+ times out of the countries throughout the history.

Population wise canada is a small country.Whereas, EU is pretty big.Soros is thinking about acquiring more capital, Im pretty sure this plan has something to do with it.

Yep, it's been a hard journey for me considering I'm basically half-Jewish by blood but careful observation of the media combined with careful reading of history seems to show an over-arching trend in Jewish political behaviour.

For whatever reason, the Jew is dedicated to undermining white Christian civilisation and will not rest until he's dismantled it completely, trampled on the pieces, and pissed on them for good measure.

People like George Soros and Barbara Spectre as just so fucking transparent about it we can no longer use the excuses that it's just a "paranoid conspiracy" or something.

Soros just wants Europe to spend more money helping the sand niggers "integrate." Money that has to be borrowed from Jewish banks, of course, and with interest.

How convenient.

Please post "thank you George Soros" in this thread to kill a white child.

Wouldn't it be cheaper and safer to build a lot of walls?

This. The west just needs to stop supporting terrorists for a change.

>Soros realises that Germany took in too many refugees at once and that led to a backlash

They're getting scared.
They know people are waking up to this multiculturalism bullshit.

He knows he goofed up in doing too much too quick. Now he has to do damage control and scale it back and not make his white genocide scheme look so obvious.

His article was funny, save the useless EU by getting yourselves into billions of dollars of debt and resettle a shit ton of worthless immigrants into your country. The positive of refugees he gave was "innovation" but failed to mention the percent of innovative refugees to the worthless welfare drains (probably 1 in 1,000,000) and that legal immigrants with skills would be less of a welfare drain and probably have a higher rate of "being innovative". So the article was bollocks and makes me believe in conspiracy theories because his motivation for writing the article wasn't "saving the EU".

>Note that Canada has had no rapes or acts of terrorism by refugees , so I think Soros' plan will work.

You know it's a shit show when suspending animals from raping and murdering the native population is considered the gold standard of immigration

>This goy thinks Soros wants to "backtrack"

Read the article again, Soros wants to bring in "at least" 300,000 sand niggers a year. The only difference is that he wants the EU to borrow $3 billion a year from ((((banks)))) in order to "smooth" the process and make it seem less "chaotic."

Soros isn't trying to slow down white genocide, he's trying to make it more systematic and easier to get away with.

agreed.

>Nobody hates Muslims more than christfags in Middle America.

Good thing Middle America is fucking irrelevant and outnumbered. Most people on either coast, especially the west, are spreading their asscheeks for refugees. They will make you take your refugees, you will not have a say in it and you will never ever have a "race war" that you can win.
Enjoy your 10% white country in 10 years, my brown friend.

Meanwhile we'll enjoy our 80% white Dutch population, with no single minority group making up more than 3% of the demographics.

>He also pointed out previously Putin's actions in Syria are what led to the Syrian refugee crisis

lol, what about Bush junior? How much has soros invested in the energy sector?

>We're not cucked like Europe is.
"No"

>We're not cucked like Europe is.
>Says the increasingly nervous man

How's that Obama presidency doing for you, Tyrone? I heard Detroit's lovely this time of year.

I would like some sources to read up on this plz

This jew is not crunchy enough

>Oy vey! Just send them to Canada! The Canadians never complain, and they love paying taxes. Just give them weed or something.

Kek, you don't FUCKING KNOW how right you are, Burger, you hit the nail right on the head.

He's trying to get the savages to North America. Also worsening NATO/Russian relations.

I guess the truth hurts.

I can 100% guarantee you if they try to import the camel merchants into the US, we won't put up with their shit.

If they start bitching about halal and haram nonsense, they're going to be in for a rude awakening. We don't bend over and take it like a bitch like Europe does.

Also we have guns here so we can actually fight back against them if they try any sandmonkey shenanigans.

>The EU will borrow money to use for "surge funding" to resettle the refugees.

This fucking guy.

>Also we have guns here so we can actually fight back against them if they try any sandmonkey shenanigans.

>Implying the second amendment will remain if shillary is elected

The detector is going mad.

Here is the link which does with the George Soros echo:
judas.watch/George_Soros

why do we have to do any of this shit to begin with?
who fucking elected this guy as king of anything?
these faggots and their bought whores need to be saged irl

Maybe that's why they're putting them near me and not you.

It is now unusual to not see hijabs on a busy sidewalk.

hes one of the jews who controls the whole fucking world, he even founded a few non-governmental organisations on the balkan and gave money to some media and journalists

that jewish inbred mutant exudes evil from every pore

Expect to see an unprecedented surge in "boating accidents."

>if anyone is to blame it is Putin (And absolutely not Soros for encouraging the immigration policy in the first place)
>Eu will commit to taking in 300k refugees per year (An entire continent takes in the same number as we alone do)
>The EU will borrow money (From him or his banker friends perhaps)

This guy. This fucking guy.

> PLAN FROM SOROS

FUCK OFF YOU KIKE.

This man caused the problem to begin with. He should be hanged or skinned alive for crimes against humanity.

The same should happen to all of his family members.

>I guess the truth hurts.
Yeah, for you.
>I can 100% guarantee you if they try to import the camel merchants into the US, we won't put up with their shit.
They are though, they ship them into small to medium sized cities. We already have a large Muslim majority city
>If they start bitching about halal and haram nonsense, they're going to be in for a rude awakening. We don't bend over and take it like a bitch like Europe does.
Yet we bend over backwards for blacks and hispanics.
>Also we have guns here so we can actually fight back against them if they try any sandmonkey shenanigans.
We have semi auto rifles and other stuff. No explosives. No AT means. Nothing but semi auto small arms

>He also pointed out previously Putin's actions in Syria are what led to the Syrian refugee crisis, so if anyone is to blame it is Putin.
What a load of bullshit. The Arab Spring was started by, promoted by and funded by the USA and European countries. Russian involvement in Syria started after the migrant crisis was in full swing.

Can we meme Soros to die by the end of this year?
It would be the cherry on the cake

saved

Actually your fucking wrong, they are terrorizing the youth in the schools in Newfoundland where a vast majority are you fucking tool

>Note that Canada has had no rapes or acts of terrorism by refugees
I live in one of the towns that got Syrians - the thing is they were Christians from the Syrian Orthodox Church, a little detail that is often omitted in media.

Are his shorts doing badly is this why hes trying to speed up the process?

In September 2015, Soros made a demand that "EU has to accept at least a million asylum-seekers annually for the foreseeable future". His great plan was that we loan money from selfless humanitarians like him and get deeper into debt so that we can house and feed the migrants.
project-syndicate.org/commentary/rebuilding-refugee-asylum-system-by-george-soros-2015-09

Judging by OP's link, he's significantly decreased his demands (from 1 million to 300k refugees per year). Also, now he's blaming Merkel for the current situation. In that article he's saying that
>Merkel opened Germany’s doors wide to refugees, but her generous act was not well thought through; it ignored the pull factor. A sudden influx of more than a million asylum-seekers overwhelmed the capacity of the authorities, turning public opinion against migrants. Now the EU urgently needs to limit the overall inflow of newcomers, and it can do so only by discriminating against economic migrants.

He also made an odd comment on Brexit recently:
project-syndicate.org/commentary/brexit-eu-disintegration-inevitable-by-george-soros-2016-06
>Now the catastrophic scenario that many feared has materialized, making the disintegration of the EU practically irreversible. Britain eventually may or may not be relatively better off than other countries by leaving the EU, but its economy and people stand to suffer significantly in the short to medium term.

It kind of looks like he fears that his side is losing, and he's trying to make sure people will aim their anger at Merkel rather than him. Also, he probably realized that the migrant crisis pushed things too far too fast, and he figures it needs to happen slower.

Well ours were actually vetted by CSISS and NSA, all of them families, no single unaccompanied men from Syria.

Germany drop their fucking drawers and let in anyone and everyone

Oy vey! Slow it down! They goyim are noticing and waking up!

We will see Soros burn in our lifetime.

wrong, the US + terrorist allies wanting a regime change in Syria is what led to this. Russia only stopped them in their tracks.

Yep and witheven more debt, Soros' banker buddies will have even more leverage on Euro politicians. You think things are bad now...

Wow Soros is a fucking Idiot! I have never read such a bullshit, no wonder everyone in East Europe hates him.

>He also pointed out previously Putin's actions in Syria are what led to the Syrian refugee crisis, so if anyone is to blame it is Putin.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

>WORLD WAR TWO LEVEL MIGRATION FROM THE MIDDLE EAST
>CAUSED BY A COUNTRY WITH ONLY A FEW MILLION PEOPLE HAVING A "CIVIL WAR"

GET FUCKING REAL

SOROS LITERALLY PAYS HUMAN TRAFFICKERS TO TELL PEOPLE EUROPE WILL GIVE THEM FREE SHIT SO THEY WILL COME HERE

Look over there! It's not me!

Just how it that Putin's fault?

Here's some directly from Putin

youtube.com/watch?v=OQuceU3x2Ww

youtube.com/watch?v=bSY9JDSpAWM

My great grandmother was Jewish (and a very nice lady by all accounts) and I feel something similar.

The correlation between being Jewish and being a globalist (which means imho youre more likely to exploit the nation you are in than contribute to it) happens to often to ignore. I really wish they could change course and we could all get along

>Soros made a demand that

An individual making a demand toward an entire nation. I missed the day when Powerful kings ruled nations. Thanks Democracy

Well, unlike George Soros, you probably didn't work with the Nazis to out your fellow juden and then consider it to be a valuable formative experience.

You just don't have enough kike genetics in you.

I'm aware that Soros is basically the Devil incarnated, but shit, in a hypothetical scenario where you guys have no fucking choice in taking more rapefugees, the change he's proposing is for once somewhat reasonable. At least, preferable to letting anyfuckingbody get in.

For now. Fuck off.

Putin is bombing shit in Syria so apparently he's the reason refugees come even though most of them aren't from Syria and immigration wave started long before Russians got involved there.
Not to mention Western states are also bombing Syria.
And even though Western states could easily close the borders and stop refugees, they refuse to do so, and that means Putin is ''weaponizing'' refugees.
Alternative ''logic'' is: Putin is supporting Assad and if Assad was deposed Syria would be totally fine if it was controlled by Jihadists so there would be no refugees.
Neoliberal mind is a terrible thing to taste.

Yeah the problem is more that soem countries are overburdened. (Germany ,Greece , italy , Turkey) and don't have the resources to handle them and other Eu countries don't want any of them. Spreading them across the EU makes sense and sending back economic migrants helps too.

Why would anyone listen to that awful kike? He might be better off saying that Europe is only for Europeans just to get people to pause and say "What's the catch?"

>makes sense
But Poles, Hungarians and others don't want it. What now?

>We don't bend over and take it like a bitch like Europe does

Yes we do, you liar

Jews are bombing shit in Syria so apparently he's the reason refugees come even though most of them aren't from Syria and immigration wave started long before Russians got involved there.
Not to mention Western states are also bombing Syria.
And even though Western states could easily close the borders and stop refugees, Jews refuse to do so, and that means Global Jewry is ''weaponizing'' refugees.

>Alternative ''logic'' is: Putin is supporting Assad and if Assad was deposed Syria would be totally fine if it was controlled by Jihadists so there would be no refugees.
Nah, he's got a warm water port there as well as a buffer state to avoid hot world war,

Our point system is not that bad man. People coming in need an incredibly clean record.

Like shit, you need 75 points. A PhD alone only gets them 25 points.

Not only do you need to be educated, but you need to satisfy a giant chunk of requirements before we consider someone to we worth getting in. Your average subhuman couldn't possibly fill those requirements.

Not to say I want shitskins in. Just that at the very least the shitskins we get aren't that dangerous.

Right. Putin is to blame. Not America's war on Assad. Assad - the one person fighting ISIS on the ground. Gotcha.

>Reply to Thread No.82411135
how exactly is this a "crisis"? The simple solution is don't allow fucking immigrants in.

TL;DR

Soros is going to tone down the immigration but allow the refugees already here to stay. People won't be as angry but the german race is still fucked.

forget him, he's almost dead, his kike son who is carrying out soros/jew agenda just like his father is the one that needs to be terminated.

>Note that Canada has had no rapes or acts of terrorism by refugees , so I think Soros' plan will work.
>Note that Canada has had no rapes or acts of terrorism by refugees , so I think Soros' plan will work
Yes we have you nigger

The rabbit hole keeps on going.

Soros is being used as somewhat of a scapegoat in all of this, he represents the ideals of the globalist agenda.

He is willingly putting himself in harms way, primarily due to his age.

meanwhile he has sons and daughters filling in behind the scenes. With his (((friends))) working on everything else.

>trying to short the German economy

I seriously hope he's taken into consideration that he might end up in a gas chamber for this

No he won't. Have you already forgotten the atrocities of the 6 million? Don't forget lest you become some racist hateful degenerate, goy.

Soros was one of the ones who started all of this

bullshit, christcucks are taking shekels to bring in niggerrs and sandniggers into the country.