What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

so quirky XD

Has she ever stuck to an issue? Seems like every year she has a different stance.

Have you tried the cold choclate?

>he's never had a cold chocolate hit the cold spot for brain freeze before

She had a seizure. I saw an article on some news portal about it and her throat cancer but it was deleted later that day.

i thought she was saying cold chai

i didnt know people drank cold chai

also what will actually happen if she is too ill? does kaine take over?

she's irritated and was ready to snap but stopped herself because she finally understands that cameras exist.

Those exaggerated movements are just a way to act out frustration without showing it but they never work. It's not funny or cooky she just wants the reporters to go away.

will she be ok?

Mini-stroke. We need to extend Ill Bill meme to Ill Hill as well.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C12ZvOJNfs

stop stealing my thread, you fag

she was having another stroke.

According to like the 25th amendment or something like that, the VP takes over if the president can't get the job done for whatever reason (including mental handicap).

But our federal government has a bad habit of not playing by its own rules, so maybe they'll just roll out a robotic stunt double or something.

she was jokingly recoiling (albeit weirdly since human movement is still strange for her) from the reporters all talking at once and shoving mics/phones into her face. you guys seriously have to be autistic to think it was a seizure.

she creamed her knickers
bill bought her some kinky shit

It fits the bill for a mild myoclonic seizure. That's not autism, friend.

0.02 shekels

is she faking?

On the plus side, her VP pick seems like a decent guy. I think it's obvious she's going to win as her leaked emails have pointed out, the system is rigged. Here's hoping Hillary drops dead her first year out.

She was trying to break free of Jew control.

Damn now i'm #cantholdstillhill

I don't think there is a precedent for what happens if a nominee becomes incapacitated -- party rules may speak to it, but state laws governing ballot access and how votes would be counted would come into play.

After the election, if they won and she became incapacitated she could hand it to him, or the cabinet could vote to do so if she couldn't or wouldn't.

she was jokingly recoiling (albeit weirdly since human movement is still strange for her) from the reporters all talking at once and shoving mics/phones into her face. you guys seriously have to be autistic to think it was a seizure.

sounds like trump xD

Epileptic fit

She almost molted out of her human skin in front of reporters

no it doesn't, you're just repeating a part of that string of medical terms someone put together to sound smart when it doesn't apply at all. a classic sign of autism is not being able to read body language.

>she finishes answering the first question
>immediately all the reporters talk at once and shove mics in her face
>she recoils jokingly to show how overwhelming they're being
>even makes a fucking JOKE telling them to have a chai latte to calm down

all of you are god damn morons. can't even tell if you're meming or legit fucking idiots

Maintaining awareness throughout and not demonstrating postical symptoms is entirely expectable for a mild myoclonic seizure.

You might have missed where she tried to make a joke of it about halfway through when she thought she could maintain control, but it wasn't finished yet, so she had to shift to the drink joke in order to play it off.

I've been through an outright clonic seizure before. I'm not in position to diagnose exactly what happened, but it fits the bill.

she need a hit from some polyjuice potion

>i was only pretending to have uncontrollable seizures

this desu

>Epileptic fit
Most certainly. Her brain is disconnected, look at her eyes. They are vacant and expressionless.

> have a chai latte to calm down
> stimulant
> to calm down

human disguise is malfunctioning and reptilian is beginning to slip.

Or a mini stroke

She's not that bad, I hope she wins