Third-graders feel attacked by Donald Trump

Does your kid fear Donald Trump?

>goldstein

every fucking time

>((()))

>libshit parents using their kids as political props

I fucking hate this shit so much.

Considering Trump comes off as a very passionate man who cares deeply for his country and the people in it, I'm going to assume these 3rd Graders feel attacked by their parents who scare them with ghost stories about how Trump will eat them in their sleep unless they say three "Hail Hillaries" before bed.

>using kids to push your political ideals

Worst shit you can do

>Trump supporter
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Why do yids always add precious metals to their names? I think it's pretty distasteful.

>goldstein

>muh childĀ“s feelings

>unirronically named Goldstein

>be legal Mexican in America
>watch CNN, visit gawker and browse Salon
>tell kids trump is gonna deport you for being Mexican
>kids get scared

Wow whoever thought idiot parents would be ignorant to facts

>goldstein

not just libs but anyone who does this is a fucking asshole...
i will admit its more prevalent with libs since their are so many libshit teachers, especially in the grade school range

Heh, good thing they aren't voting.

You have a chance to fix the shitskin problem America. Just do it.

>goldstein

>Third-graders told to feel attacked by Donald Trump
Fixed.

My wife's son absolutely fears Trump, and where this country is heading. He fears everyday what the future will hold.. #imwithher

>I promise a safer, more prosperous America for all Americans!
>feel threatened

Getting real tired of this shit...

These children feel attacked because leftist adults are telling them they are under attack. Leftists unironicly believe all the fear mongering about Trump, so of course it is going to rub off on those poor children who has to deal with leftist adults, like their school teachers.

(((goldstein)))
didn't even have to read

when i was 10 all i cared about was hatching my tomagachis egg

>goldstein

future democrats

>goldstein

also

>parents making their kids parrot their own political views as if it gives them more credit

this is so stupid. I knew Bill Clinton was our president and that he played a saxaphone and that was it when i was a kid. Even though my dad hated him

They don't look very scared

>using kids

Fuck libshits.

So I have a ten year old girl in 4th grade, going to 5th after summer but you get it. She saw Trump on the news one day and said kids at school are saying if Trump becomes president black and white kids won't be able to play together anymore. I was like oh shit here we go. Well I had a really good opportunity here to explain to her exactly the things Trump had said, about the wall, Islam, legal/illegal immigration. By the end of it I explained that although I'm voting for Trump people have the freedom to vote for whoever they like, but you should always be educated as to what kinds of views your candidate has. She said she wasn't scared about it anymore and even said she'd vote for Trump because it sounds like he wants to protect people living in the US.

I was careful during this talk to not straight up say negative things about the kids, their parents, or their political beliefs, but suggested maybe they aren't as informed or plain misinformed.

We even talked about Hillary and some of her policies and while I want to empower my daughters into reaching any goals they may have, I also want them to look at things logically and methodically. A woman president is something in our future, but it certainly shouldn't be Hillary. She agreed on this as well.

If a 4th grader is willing to sit and listen, inquire about policies, suggest things they think need change or are important to them, why is it so hard for the left to engage with the right in this same way?

>Left condemns Trump for using fear tactics to get votes
>Uses everything possible to scare ppl into not voting Trump.

it would suck having a kid in america

It couldn't possibly be the media telling them that they should be terrified of him and that he is the second coming of Hitler.

its a stock photo bought from instagram. the kids against trump logo was probably added in post

i mean FFS wouldnt liberal be the mpst scary thing since they might force you to get a sex change as a child? i mean they do it for babies already the next phase is elementary school students who do not consent

(((Goldstein))). Gets me everytime

>(((Goldstein)))
>"feel attacked" (what does that even mean?)
>using kids as political props
>indoctrination
THE LEFT EVERYBODY

seriously though, these kids probably don't even know what a policy actually is; it shows in that (((Goldstein))) isn't saying anything with real weight like criticisms of economic views or something like that, instead we are told that they "feel attacked" which evidently is supposed to mean something I guess, though they haven't literally been attacked so what does it matter?

Damn son

> (((Goldstein)))

>Goldstein

I thought about the children and now I'm a #HillDawg.

Oh christ I went and read the article, it's even fucking worse than that tweet makes out, holy shit these fucking liberals are insufferable

>Kids caring about politics

This totally doesn't have anything to do with their parent's influence.

Nah, he fears the teacher, who has attacked his classmates in the past for failing to hate Trump loudly enough.

Yep.
>drag kids into politics
>say Trump is the devil who will kill and rob them all
>blame Trump for kids being afraid of the man you taught them to fear

hitler

>If exposing Donald of his incompetence is playing the children's card then deal me in!

These two kids look exceptionally unhealthy, disgusting even.

Yes she is 16 and cries all the time about him.

>why is it so hard for the left to engage with the right in this same way?
Because your daughter is stuck with you. She hasnt found a safe space to run too where she can have her views affirmed by everyone.

Expect her to be bullied or accused of racism if others find she likes Trump. She's surrounded by SJW cultists after all.

>feel

There it is, again.

1. Perception is not reality.

2. All emotional responses are not justified just because they occur.

This is "emotional reasoning" at its worst, and so, my response will be very simple indeed. Fuck what they feel. Fuck it. Fuck it all. I don't fare. Fuck their feelings. Fuck their perceptions. Fuck their stories which carry all the weight of a religious testimonial or alien abduction account. Emotional discomfort is not tantamount to physical violence and no one has a right to "feel safe."

Done with this shit.

Never thought I would see a good father on Sup Forums of all places.

Eat your veggies or donald trump is going to send you to mexico.

Somebody should tell these kids that they aren't important enough to attack.

wtf i hate trump now

I will repeat myself as always.

Using kids for political agenda is plain child abuse.
No matter who does it, lib, rep or lizards

Either way that's fucked up. I'd curb stomp Trump if I had the chance. Just so I can make him realize he's not a god but a greedy person.

Well, Trump could just take them for a ride in his helicopter and they'd love him because they're fucking kids.

I curbed stomped ur mums life whistle last nite, chum. :^)

Haha good one, fatso.

:^)... :^|...:^)
Thanks chum.