Is Alex Jones and InfoWars still big on conspiracy nonsense like 9/11 truth, lizard people...

Is Alex Jones and InfoWars still big on conspiracy nonsense like 9/11 truth, lizard people, and FEMA camps like it was ten years ago? Or has it morphed into moderate, more mainstream conservatism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G_xnYVxTaTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg
wideshut.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Spire2m_ss.jpg
drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/dewpics/Image18swamp.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think it's neither. Alex Jones is now more in line with the libertarian right wing.
They're more down to earth now and are far from moderates|mainstream cuckservatives

Alex Jones is the best news media currently.

Also, his products are good, buy them.

why did TYT attack him like this?

youtu.be/G_xnYVxTaTQ

ok alex

youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg

i have 2 crate of brainforce right next to my computer just in case i need a pick me up to fight the New World Order

Id like to thank Alex for hosting this great product on his show.

>conspiracy nonsense
>9/11 truth
?

I remember when they released that video about the demon portals opening up a few months ago. "Down-to-Earth conservatives" lmao

lol germany. gtfo.

I dissolve super male vitality and brain force into my wake up America: Patriot blend coffee; using only filtered water from my ProPur Countertop Water Filtration System of course. Finished with a chaser of Survival Shield X-2 - Nascent Iodine and Silver Bullet -- Colloidal Silver. All while breathing the fresh air from my Alexapure Breeze air filter.

Alex has never ever talked about lizard people you strawmaning faggot.

Fuck off, buddy. I'm not buying your filters.

He's still a loon, no lizard people but continues the FEMA camp talk. But he and Glenn Beck sound an awful lot alike lately.
Only differ in who they supported.
You'
d think these guys could come together on some things.

OC
> OC
OC
> OC
OC
> OC
OC

youtu.be/G_xnYVxTaTQ

Berate if bad, shill if good

>0.94$ USD has been deposited to your account.

>1 bottle of $uper Male Vitality has been deposited into your account.

>conspiracy nonsense
>9/11 truth
pick one

Alex Jones is controlled opposition. He avoids identifying our rulers, just calls them Globalists.
With one notable exception, Soros. The arch pedophile, grand lizard.
So he is bought and paid for by the Zios.

he doesn't talk about fema camps anymore

and he fucking hates glen beck and repills people about him all the time

Alex Jones has never talked about lizard people, shill. There's plenty of evidence pointing to 9/11 being an inside job. You're too much of a chickenshit to face reality so you dismiss what you can't understand as 'conspiracy nonsense'.

Alex Jones overdosed on the red pill unfortunately. There is only so much our puny brains can handle. Remember to keep the truth bombs in moderation or you will end up like this

To my recollection he never talked about lizard people. He tried to keep his show Kek, classy.

>conspiracy nonsense
>lizard people
pick one

>nonsense
>9/11 truth

If you don't think the Jews did 9/11 you should leave.

gas em

even Bill O'Reilly calls out Soros you faggot

He would have never made it anywhere if he called out the Jews, you know that right?

I dug around a ton when the truther movement started getting big, and nothing they offered was even close to convincing and was easily debunked. The only truthers that were even near reality were the moderates who only talked about the covering up of Saudi royal family involvement.

you fucking moron, lizard people is said in place of jews , he's not the one who coined the term

Correct. Look at David Duke's fate. And he tells it like it is.
Anyone messing with the joos end up dead or worse.

wideshut.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Spire2m_ss.jpg

>You'
>d think these guys could come together on some things.

Yeah like each others butts,because theyre fags.

clearly a normal burn pattern you fuck sticks drjudywood.com/articles/DEW/dewpics/Image18swamp.jpg

>lizard people,
not everyone who believes in conspiracy theories is David Icke m8

BUY GOLD BUY GOLD BUY GOLD

Never Ruffle-o the Buffalo

Was anyone into Infowars pre internet days ? I remember in the late 90's / early 2000's getting sent VHS copies of Alex Jones stuff from friends. Shit was cool and underground felt like part of another world.

Internet kinda killed golden age of conspiracies imo.