I love seeing dead white women!

They voted for this through and through.

>the anti guns
>the pro non white immigrant mentality
>the race mixing
>the anti white male
>the not having any children
>the being huge worthless sluts
>the fucking 15+ men

All of it the white woman cheered

I won't be happy until their fucking suicide rate is at least as high as mens

White women destroyed everything our ancestors lived and died for and the fact people still respect them makes me physically ill and mentally sick

what we supposed to do? call you edgy? gtfo kid

SWEDEN YES

Your pile of rubble has internet?

agreed fuck those whores

Yeah, this. They are even more irrelevant than my country.
Jump infront of an earthquake, cuck, kys.

Fuck off /r9k/ virgin. Stop trying to disguise your virginal bitterness as anything other than what it is.

66 sad digits of truth

She was a sex tourist in Kenya

I'm not even joking!

story

not sure if this is a pasta or if you just like to spam the fuck out of this thread but here you can have a
sage

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4

I cant believe that we have such bad counterparts
were truly cursed

and who cares if I'm a virgin or not?
thatst the truth
theyre fucking whores
personality should matter
and also the thoughts the feelings
but instead these bitches are just straight down father complexed and doesnt even want to be cured
may the whole world burn

story?

this board is fucking disgusting

wtf is wrong with you edgy fucking 13 years honestly

LE DEAD BODIES R KOOL

>story?

She paid the toll. I'm not glad she's dead, but I'm glad she's gone.

Fuck off you utter faggot. If no one wants to have sex with you, you are worthless trash and a burden for the white race. Nothing is more pathetic than /r9k/ faggots whinging about imaginary race mixing and le ebil white women. You are human garbage on a par with a nigger.

>Women destroy civilizations
>Women sympathize with the enemy
>Women make decisions by emotions

FACT, women are cancer.

>Germans
>white

You sound like a whiny faggot. I am sorry women don't want to a fuck a guy like you who has bigger tits than them.

You are just soap and lampshades in the making.

Tbqh, unless a man or woman is red pilled, I don't care if they live or die.

I was about to make an anti-white woman thread but this is just going too far to be honest sibling

its about time women bear the burden of responsibility

time for the word "equality" to finally mean something

Now where is the original?

Jesus Christ Ben you're in a seriously dark place aren't you?

Ben has reached a new low

Damn where did all these virgins come from!?

Same fag posted this yesterday. Is either a bait thred or a shill thred. Possible false flag operation. Sage.

r9k edgelord posting fresh froggy maymays
>calling anyone a virgin that isnt in the mirror

looks like we have another elliot here, in OP.

hey OP, do you have a youtube channel?

He learned from the master.

Always sell low, and get high

yaeh I must be the problem lol
whats even more funny is that you talk to me about white rice when even your grandmother is getting fucked by some nigger , wanker

you really think white women are great?

you really think women are great?

>fresh

>fresh

Poor jewstrailia

We both know that you are the virgin here. No one who actually has sex and relationships thinks like you do.

>>the anti guns
This is true.
>>the pro non white immigrant mentality
Death of an ethnicity-based immigration policy was at the hands of male legislators during the WW2 era until the final blow in 1965. Emmanuel Cellar killed America and LBJ and Ted Kennedy lied about it to keep white America (90% of the country at the time) from revolting.
>>the race mixing
Loving v. Virginia was a white man fighting for the right to marry a black woman.
>>the anti white male
Funny because white women marry outside their race less than any other race of women.
>>the not having any children
Only niggers continue pumping out children en masse considering the state the world is in. White people have few kids and wait and plan carefully to ensure that those kids have good lives. No idea why you would want them to go niggermode and have 7 kids but live in a trailer.
>>the being huge worthless sluts
This is all modern women.
>>the fucking 15+ men
This is all modern women.

And why would that be

>I fucked up

>white rice

my sides

You are the problem. If you aren't attractive to women you lack masculinity. Even leftist nu-male cucks have sex, so I can't imagine how pathetic you lot must be. I thought only shitskins like Eliot Rodger were so undesirable to women they adopt this mentality but Sup Forums proved me wrong.

There's thousands of them on camwhore sites right now, waiting for you to try to get them to kill themselves. Their rage is so sweet and easy to acquire.

>on Sup Forums
>on Sup Forums
>claims he's not a virgin
>everyone is a virgin here

Damn OP. you cool playa

Yeah fuck her husband and her kids too. You rock OP

#BLM

The /r9k/ crowd are.

>everything is bad because of me
>mfw I killed 9 million jews then cashed the rockefellers big time
>mfw I have no face

>I must be blamed for I'm not social, for all the shit that happened in my life and because I'M not considered attractive by a british fag , and a horde of mentally dead pop zombie bitches

kys

Why are you so mean OP?

In 10 years the world population will be almost 10 billion and western countries will be bankrupt from their financial policies of giving money away and open borders.

and why dont you teach us the sacred way of getting laid massa'?

No way

What's the story behind this?
Is she for real dead?

>Only niggers continue pumping out children en masse considering the state the world is in. White people have few kids and wait and plan carefully to ensure that those kids have good lives. No idea why you would want them to go niggermode and have 7 kids but live in a trailer.
The issue with this is Tyrone and Ahmed don't have a problem with popping out kids every year. That's why they are outbreeding us

sorry im not up to date with the pepes fellas, maybe one day i can elevate myself to your levels of memetic knowledge

Bretty funny.
I did that shit a few years back, mothafuckas said it wasn't gone work. Bitch hung herself right then and there.

KILL THE AFRIKAN PIGS

The blood isn't dark enough. Fake

Kike.

Fake or her blood was extremely unhealthy

Top kek

go kill yourself

My favorite comment in Mass effect 3 discussion.
Who else enjoyed this SJW game as much as I did?
In ME 2 while playing on Cerberus side I always laughed when space gypsies told me how evil they are. Every NPC around kept reminding me that I should be ashamed of myself and love aliens, and yet I felt nothing wrong with being racist and xenophobe.
The fun fact - Traynor herself actually xenophobe.

Honestly, I used to think I had chronic depression but after I just stopped dealing with women it went entirely away. 3 years celibate and I'm the healthiest I've ever been, both mentally and physically. Woman are simply not worth the trouble.

Pack it in lads. We're fucked.

That picture implies that the white woman is unwilling and being forced to ruin her people. That is not true. She enjoys it and see's it as 'empowering'

I played full renegade throughout the whole trilogy. Felt good man!

We've been fucked ever since we gave women the right to vote. There's no going back to the way things were. The jews have already won and the worst part is we let them. We're going to be extinct and there's nothing we can do about it.

That video

fuggg, if the guy speaking didn't sound like an autist it would be a lot better.

Right? Dialing it back a little is probably in order. Go too far over the edge and you end up looking like a grade 8 kid trying to shock the grownups.

Maybe he's part of the fucking? Get a bunch of people liking him, have him go over the edge, bring everyone that likes him with him. Give him a pile of money.