Jefferson Davis and Robert E Lee both preached for southerners to make amends with northerners and the union after they...

>Jefferson Davis and Robert E Lee both preached for southerners to make amends with northerners and the union after they lost the war
>100 years later, dumb rednecks still decide to LARP for secession based on a shitty understanding of history

can someone explain this shit to me? The reasons for the souths secession are totally irrelevant now

Other urls found in this thread:

npiamerica.org/research/category/what-the-founders-really-thought-about-race
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Wanting to secede from a cucked country is not a relevant reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=8fy_LPhpPA4

State rights are always relevant. I don't agree with slavery but we should have sent them back to Africa after the war.

The South is pissed because the North never respected them. Even after a bloody war fucks like you will never understand the reason but just pretend it was only about slavery.

Because I have my 4th great grandfather's memiors and he believed the cause to be just and right. Since then the federal government has surpassed its overreach tenfold.

Southerners are also a different people from general Americans. The only way we can preserve our heritage and way of life is to secede from the failed project of the US. The US aren't a real nation. A nation is a people which the US are not.

>The South is pissed because the North never respected them. Even after a bloody war fucks like you will never understand the reason but just pretend it was only about slavery.

my family has been in the south since the 1700s you faggot. Its retarded to keep bringing up this fight that is done and settled for over 100 years now, especially when the leaders of that fight to stop it. I actually do want to see the south rise, but in realistic and practical ways. Not by LARPing and waving around the confederate flag and trying to erase the fact that the root cause of the war was slavery. We should have picked our own fucking cotton

>Historical reenactment celebrating the history of your land
>bad
Please jew go away.

>>Historical reenactment

Thats obviously not what I meant autist. Im talking about the people who just fly the confederate flag around and try to conjur up this bullshit, revisionist history idea of "southern pride" instead of actually doing something practical to help out the south.

This Lost cause romanticism, which is pretty much entirely rooted in racist views and pro-jim crow laws, has held the south back for years. This is just slacktivism for rednecks basically.

also

>da j00z!

thanks for proving my point that you dont even know shit about the history you claim to be obsessed with

The root cause of the war was radical republicanism the insisted on human equality. Slavery was the root rallying cry for both sides not the root cause. Sayinv slavery caused the war is like saying alcohol beat a man's wife.

The average Southerner who defends the Confederacy is retarded. Slaves were bad for most Southerners since they depressed wages the same way illegal immigrant spics do today. Slavery only benefited blacks and slave owners.

Yankees, meanwhile, never wanted to live around niggers and wanted all of them shipped back. Jefferson wrote a letter admonishing his neighbor for freeing his slaves explaining how much shit he just caused for everybody who has to live around violent niggers and their new-found freedom. There was an entire society of founding fathers and presidents dedicated to shipping blacks back to Africa.

But no, people had to have their cheap labor. The confederate aristocracies then are the same type of people responsible for importing H1Bs and illegals to depress wages today. Fuck 'em.

South Carolina literally says they are seceding because of slavery in their articles of secession.

I was born here in the south and like people well enough but the yankees coming here and trying to change my state need to stop. You've taken over Charlotte, you've taken over Raleigh, etc. Come on now, you're taking over everything.

Then you complain about it. I don't like the heat either but you can go back home.

Tough luck. You shipped your niggers North to go ruin our states. Don't cry when our liberals move to your state to get away from the Negropolises and start wrecking them.

Reminder: if the Yankees got their way we would have shipped all the niggers back to Africa. It was the original plan and it was called the American Colonization Society.

npiamerica.org/research/category/what-the-founders-really-thought-about-race

>The confederate aristocracies then are the same type of people responsible for importing H1Bs and illegals to depress wages today. Fuck 'em.

This is the thought that made me realize all this retroactive poetic retelling of the confederacy I grew up with were such bullshit. Hell, even Gone with the Wind is about this exact thing, but it flys over all their heads. Its no different than the current globalist effort to just either ship jobs over to cheap third world sweat shops, or let in a bunch of third worlders into the country to work for cheaper.

All the while screwing over the average working joe six pack

Yes and South Carolina was right to.

The South was an agrarian society not a wage society. There were no wages to surpress. You're projecting a post rationale onto a society you know nothing about and why we should therefore enjoy subjugation. Dixie wasn't motivated by materialism.

>Dixie wasn't motivated by materialism.

It was and is a poor shithole ruled over by a rich aristocracy with a bunch of poor people and their prime motivation for leaving was economics because they were going to lose a lot of money if slavery was made illegal.

Their prime motivation was to protect their way of life that they lived, their father's and father's father. They ought not lose their way of life because a bunch of immigrants demanded it.

The South was right

>Their prime motivation was to protect their way of life that they lived, their father's and father's father.

i.e. their position in the unofficial southern aristocracy and finical well being.

>They ought not lose their way of life because a bunch of immigrants demanded it.

lol.

I was going to read that part of the constitution that forbids states from leaving the union then I remembered it doesn't exist.

And what's wrong with that? You may not like their way of life but it shouldn't have been any of your concern. You insist that the Southerner should love their subjugation and deracination for their own supposed good.

>You insist that the Southerner should love their subjugation and deracination for their own supposed good.

you keep saying shit like "the southerner" as if its everyone and not just a select few elites. Do you also support globalism?

You're not capable of understanding because you're so blinded by jeslousy that you can't see goodness. Your mistake is assuming that evergone is as petty as you.

That is the only state in the Union we hate. "It must burn"

not an argument. What you are using to defend the confederacy is LITERALLY what globalism is. Whats the difference in getting a bunch of slaves from africa to do all the work for a select few elites and getting a bunch of third world cheap labor to do all the work for a select few elites?

An insular agrarian society wasn't globalist. The problem is with you and your incapability of understanding that there is more worth defending than just money.

Why don't they secede already so they can get bombed to kingdom come and wipe the Confederate meme of the face of the earth once and for all?

>An insular agrarian society wasn't globalist.

they behave the exact same way.

> The problem is with you and your incapability of understanding that there is more worth defending than just money.

What ways were made illegal in the south other than slavery?

Massachusettes? Why? Cause they have Harvard and MIT, they're simply better than you faggots?

The Southern aristocracy were better than you. They lived lives better than yours. They are now destroyed. The agrarian model the South was built on is destroyed. And soon if the Southern people don't secede they too will be destroyed.

>The Southern aristocracy were better than you. They lived lives better than yours.

lol

>They are now destroyed

good, fuck em.

> The agrarian model the South was built on is destroyed

no it isnt you stupid fuck. The south still has plenty of farm lands, and its economy has obviously changed after it was industrialized. And its actually doing way better from shit like oil production now.

Its clear you are just some LARPer. You preach about this supposed noble caused, but when pressed, have nothing better than "muh aristocrats were better!" like a cuck

You obviously don't understand what an agrarian society is. In the Antebellum South everyone was a farmer including the aristocracy.

Your entire point amounts to nothing more than class resentment. You argument isn't founded on anything else except wildly grasping at straws to tie it to modern globalism. You're a natural Marxist. I'm done arguing with you