I bet France

Wednesday next week, Germany.

Stockholm

I heard it was Canada

Sadly, France again

Krakow, during the World Youth Day.

Manchester, UK.

Swedenistan

not a terrorist attack, but Bill Clinton will die before November. Old age or something. I'm sure Hillary will make something up.

>sympathy vote

London.

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY RACE WAR KEK

Dublin, Berlin, London, Warsaw and Moscow.
Attack by dirty bombs

I got the last one right (Germany) so I am going to say the next one is also Germany or maybe Sweden.

Sweden is a long shot just based on low population but I feel it coming.

Brazil Olympics

In my home please. I am too pussy to kill myself. I need someone to do it for me.

Praise kek

Israel

sounds fun, rolling for this one.

Some of you guys are alright

Don't go anywhere tomorrow

>mfw I read "Only Death Israel"

Witnessed

bethesda maryland

kek shall confirm

I came here to post this.

hello prozak

DNC

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Lets aim for the motor city next boys

this, most likely... i think the reaction will be different this time though

>only death Isreal
OP pic confirms it, next terrorist attack will be in Israel

A dubs reply to this post wills it.

France or Belgium again. Too many muslims in Islamic ghettos because they took a lot in and haven't done much to integrate them, instead they keep them together where resentment and radicalism festers. It will take years to reverse this problem short of mass, indiscriminate deportations.

London

sixtuple for antarctica happening

my digits represent the number of White deaths on London

Kek wills it

nyc

Olympics for sure

Philadelphia, the next few days.

Amsterdam.

yesterday we concluded by 2 different trips that the next happening is in Sweden and Muslim related

France again

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

ICEIS

DEMOCRATIC
NATIONAL
CONVENTION

digits will confirm

The very next day after the DNC is finished, there will be an attack. There was an attack on the day after the RNC finished, and the day before the DNC started, which happened to be the only day in between. It fits the narrative.

I just hope no one dies and that it's a completely, spectacularly failed attack thwarted by Americans.

Oh no, we're being raided by reddit. This is it lads.

London

Canada, sorry but our Prime Minister needs karma.

Reasonable prediction and dubs wills it. Many athletes from various countries have been opting out of the games because of "zika" and other undisclosed reasons.

Africa. Then middle east again. Then indonesia. Then england.

All in the next 10 days.

ive already contacted my network of underground subreddits your days are numbered kiddo

Fyi.

Todays attack was in the middle east. They keep it mixed up just enough to keep westerners from getting too pissed off.

If every attack was in the west, we'd reach a boiling point much more quickly.

AMERICA
false flag funded by team trump

GET

66 confirms canada

Excluding shootings and massacres that reach into the double digits because that seems to be a weekly norm now, the next big happening is probably going to be when The Don inevitably gets elected. Violent, butthurt libcucks, negroes, mudslimes and spics are going to show up at The Don's inaugural speech. At first, there will just be violent libcucks and shitskins yelling, crying, and minor fists being thrown around between these degenerates and Trump supporters in the audience. It will quickly escalate into shootings when violent dindus start chimping out outside and manage to get inside, a failed assassination attempt on the Don, Mexicans stabbing innocent white Trump supporters, and clueless anti-white libcucks getting BTFO by the negroes and spics they were protesting with. 100-150 libcucks/negroes/mudslimes/spics will die and roughly 500 trump supporters will die in the chaos, with hundreds more in critical condition.

Trump gets away safely, libcucks start becoming more despised, normalfags start becoming more redpilled.

BLM will start crying "n-not all black people!" despite the fact that almost all of the negroes at the inaugural speech support the BLM movement on their social media.

Support for Trump rises. Over the following months, more negroes, spics and mudslimes start chimping out.

Brazil August 5th

I wanted to type: it could happen basically anywhere except for South America, then I remembered that the Olympics are about to start so I'll go with "anywhere but antarctica"

Toronto

Bomb in the subway

30+ casualties

My top 3
>London, UK
>Marseilles, France
>Lyon, France

Stockholm pls