A

I will vote for Hillary this year.

FUCKING

Please explain how he is a dictator
>guess I won't be voting
Obviously not, you don't live in America

I will vote for Trudeau last year

Me too, won't be voting
Man, decisions regarding US politics is sure easy when you are not even registered there

Same for you ass hole wana b American

I'm vising family here tards

He is defending Erdogan's purge

The man who loves to talk about "freedom" is defending a guy who is doing a literal purge eve arresting people who criticize him online

>a basic leaf
>understanding politics

>Check
>The
>Flag

I will though, so Countered Hard, Leaf Fag

This is the only true answer.

She's a corrupt criminal warmongering bitchcunt.

But Donald Trump is an incompetent narcissist. He doesn't understand even NATO.

Despite every piece of fuckery from the DNC, Hillary, and that whole shitshow. A clinton presidency at least gives a facade of tolerance and progression. And despite what anyone will meme at me, the words and tones our politicians espouse do matter.

Jill Stein is a bitch who gave away a ticket that was not hers to give, and I have fundamental disagreements with libertarians.

A Clinton vote is the only one that makes sense. you can say it lacks integrity, is selling out or whatever. But if you turn off your memery for a second and look at the world, it's the best option at the moment. We need to show up to midterms and such more now in order to take the power from the corproatecrats back.

Clinton supported him as well, does that mean that they are both dictators or neither of them are dictators?

Turkey is secular. Even if Erdogan is a shithead autocrat, who cares? If kebabs are killing each other, it's a win-win as far as I'm concerned.

>I'm vising family here tards

You still can't vote. You aren't an American citizen. Sorry, Leaf.

Tfw turnout is 11.4%

I knew it! Correct the record works even on the shithole that is pol. It means you guys are trully desperate. I've been on base in Germany since 2006. The majority of the troops supported McCain and Romney somehow, but there was discussion and some people talking about Obama being fine. We had plenty of Bernie Bots this time around but now there's only Trump. Hillary will lose so hard. The best thing is you think by lying to the people about how Trump is going to get killed in the election you are energizing the Trump base even more. I predict an electoral landslide. God bless you beautiful shills.

No dude this is an actual opinion and if you write it off then you are failing to understand the point of view of a different class of voters than yourself.

Nothing I said is wrong. Clinton is evil. Trump is evil and incompetent.

>"Turkey is secular"
>Erdogan is trying his best to turn it into a Sharia shithole
>Trump: "OMG STOP PICKING ON ERDOGAN"
>Sup Forums: "GO TRUMP"

yeah makes perfect sense

yeah i def wont be voting :^(

Maybe he meant that he was visiting his family in Canada.

>its all fucked to shit fucking shittery fuckery shit dickery diddly doo

well reasoned my democratic friend

Clinton destabilized the Middle East after several regime changes in Libya and Egypt that she was involved in. She and Barack turned Syria into our enemy when they, like Turkey, are secular. She champions gay rights and women, yet is literally controlled by Saudi Arabian influence, a country that executes gays and stones women for being raped.

We're fighting against ISIS, and we keep making these secular countries our enemy. Saddam may have been cruel, but he was better than stupid Salafist ragheads running Iraq.

Not voting for Trump means that you are enabling Crooked Hillary.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

It's a leaf.

Someone post loli. Lolicon is punishable in Canada.

So post it.

it never ends

Trump:
>made a billion dollars
>won the republican nomination
>raised good kids

You're right, clearly incompetent.

>turkey is secular

please stop this meme

>the rest of your post

completely besides the fucking point

Trump loves to talk about "freedom" while defending an Islamic retard who throws people in jail over mean tweets

what Hillary is or isn't has nothing to do with it

The Democrats created this by inciting class warfare & identity politics.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dpof96pVx-c