What's Sup Forums's stance on "Grind" in the Faroe Islands?

Why do so many hate whaling, especially in the Faroes?

>1000 year old practice
>All meat is shared in the community
>The killings are very humane

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PqOHNS2cZCQ
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/23/bbc-scrubs-muslim-name-ali-munich-killer-article/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>1000 year old practice
>All meat is shared in the community
>The killings are very humane

Yeah but you're literally fucking making them extinct. I wouldn't mind if there were whales everywhere, but if you keep it up there won't be any left. Its 1000 year tradition in China to eat tiger penises, but its still fucking stupid now because they're killing them all. Give it up man, I understand its important to you but if you don't give it up there be any left for you to hunt anyway.

Because fucking japs killed most of the whales and theres barely any left

When you've killed the last one you'll have none more to kill.

You sound like a little kid who believes the "Fido went to live on a farm!" When their pets die.

Dumb fuckers. You're making them exinct

>778,000 pilot whales are in the North Atlantic
>They kill about 100-300ish whales a year.
How does this make them go extinct??

>All the whales will die!

>800000 in total

>Last grind was around 34whales.

Pick one

Every fucking moron opposing whaling thinks all the whales are the same and as vulnerable to extinction. Pro tip: they're not. The species being hunted are nowhere near to even dwindling in numbers due to the whaling.

Well,they kill a lot of them illegaly,so it's not shown in the statistic.
They overall population is shrinking.

Because they don't replace at 100-300 per year and the Faroes aren't their only threat. I will admit the West are hypocrites when they complain about muh islanders killing whales when we leave mile wide nets lying around and shit like that, but still.

Leave Faroe Islands alone, mess with them and I'll kick your ass.
Fuck the whales, they only eat krill anyway.
I'm not scared of some gay overpopulation of krill.

It looks fucking badass.

Who cares its only the Japanese, Faroe Islanders and some pacific nations that do whaling.

>tfw misread this thread and thought OP was trying to talk about Faroe Islands grindcore

>denmark
>kicking people's ass

Want a repeat of 1807 faggot?

>Fuck the whales, they only eat krill anyway.

So? Hunting them is fucking retarded if they're going extinct. Maybe if the Faroe footied the bill of looking after them and raising their population, sure.

If they get to do it then why not us? The Queen is exempt from whaling laws because every whale that swims near England belong to her anyway, so we could start whaling again if we wanted. We liked whaling too, we just have restraint.

>they kill a lot of them illegaly
What???
>They overall population is shrinking.
Do you really think the whaling is the cause of it?

because humanity decimated the whale population during the late 18th and early 19th century and idiots today haven't noticed that whaling regulations put in place and generally obeyed during the last forty years or so has basically solved the problem.

To be honest, who really gives a fuck about whales? Some (mostly childless) females that are retarded, and some dudes pretend that want to fuck those females.

As far as I care they can die out tomorrow, uselsess creatures, but kind of hope they be alive for long enough to me to try how they taste, and if they are tasty enough maybe they should be farmed.

>Because they don't replace at 100-300 per year
I question the validity of that claim. If true then yeah it's a problem, if it's sustainable then let them continue their tradition.

>we could start whaling again if we wanted. We liked whaling too, we just have restraint.

No wonder you lost your Empire. Everyone forgot what the taste of blood was like, and became afraid of doing what it takes to move up the food chain.

I don't see you whaling.

This thread is now about Grind

youtube.com/watch?v=PqOHNS2cZCQ

>when white people kill whales its bad
>when eskimos and japs kill whales its ok

Really makes me think.

>Eats whale

I love mercury!

Why don't we just create bio-engineered whales that fuck like rabbits?

Very barbaric practice, should be illegal tbqh.

#WhaleLivesMatter

If the Faroe, Japan and Norway pay for it then yeah, I'm up for that.

Sea Shepard detected

because that might actually lead to there being way more whales than we would ever want

Can we have honest figures about this species and the impact of this practice please?

>Animal faggot using a reddit meme

Traitor

>Want a repeat of 1807 faggot?
Want a repeat of the normal invasions. You sound like you need a second round of rape.

I happily "Grind" niggers and mudslimes.

It should be controlled to prevent hunting the whales to extinction, but allowed in some rates, especially on festivals.

*normal
wew I've been drinking too much today.
can't invade countries like this :(

*norman
odin fuck me in the ass

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/23/bbc-scrubs-muslim-name-ali-munich-killer-article/
>also can britbongs please defund BBC, those marxist pieces of shits must be stopped

Haha, I've drunk 8 kronenburgs already and I'm not fuckng up that bad.

Sup Forums as a whole has had a soft spot for animals since day one you fucking faggot

The Faroes islands are British clay, look at a map, it's closer to Britain than Denmark, return them to their rightful owners, you Danish imperialist dogs.

LAS FAROES SON BRITANNICAS

If the whales aren't endangered or threatened I really don't give a shit. I'd try whale if it was ever offered, but I don't think I could buy it in a store. Maybe on one of the Indian reservations here in Washington.