Is Blade Runner 2049 going to be great or trash?

I can't tell at this point desu, and that scares me.

youtube.com/watch?v=hYlkfJ4l4R4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6T2b0mp2hco
youtube.com/watch?v=JUgbntoMyW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

having harrison ford is retarded

but the director is good and the driver is there so..

>[YouTube] EXPOSING BOOGIE2988 WIFE! (embed)
uh

here's the actual teaser:
youtube.com/watch?v=6T2b0mp2hco

>the director is good
maybe 30 years ago, nowadays I'm not so sure

trash just like star war s7

but 30 years ago he was 19

whoops, that's an old trailer

here is the one from today
youtube.com/watch?v=JUgbntoMyW8

I was thinking of ridley scott, my mistake

>but the director is good and the driver is there so..
>From the director of Prisoners

The most IMDB sensibility film made so far. Anybody who thinks that Prisoners is above mediocre is juvenile about the medium and entirely emblematic of the video game crossposter fueled downfall of this board.

Villeneuve is one of the biggest trashmasters working today, hack's hack. This is hot pocket: the movie. Cheeto dust: the flick.

IMDB "FILM BUFF" pleb fodder. If you like this film then you are an enemy of the medium.

>MUH BASED JAKE
>MUH BASED DEAKINS
>MUH DARK THRILLER
>MUH RELIGIOUS SYMBOLISM

All the memes are there, it's shit.

>teaser for a trailer

What are those two movies behind his head?

I bet you're fun at all the parties you've never been invited to.

ahora vas a conocer a dios

>being this new

It's been this way for like 5 years now.

>teaser for the teaser
>teaser trailer
>official trailer
>international trailer
>trailer II
>tv spots
>int trailer 2
>final trailer
>release

Jesus fuck OP you are terrible at linking

fuck my ass this looks good

>fedora tipping: the post

>he actually wears the walmart shirt in the movie
kino

Is there a more consistently good director then Denis Villeneuve working right now?

This, blade runner was shitty reddit trash to begin with.

>Anybody who thinks that Prisoners is above mediocre is juvenile

I dunno man. Compared to the original Blade Runner, I'd call it mediocre. But it's good in its own right. And a thousand times better than 99% of the movies Hugh Jackman has been in

smurfs and mummy

"muh fedora" is what fedoras love best. They can't handle real emotions or sincerity so they flock to ironic "fun" crap like Army of Darkness, Pacific Rim and Arnold Schwarzenegger movies. Anything more than juvenile "fun" is too "2deep4u hipster shit". It's "fun" shit and superficially meaningful "dark" movies that get the most fedora attention.

They'll watch Prisoners for what they think is their intellectual main course and then wash it out with something like Big Trouble In Little China for desert. Before settling into a night of video games.

PART TIME

"in 3 days..."
holy fuck it's coming out in 3 days!!! How did i not know this. I'm fucking own though.
"see the official trailer in 3 days"
oh fuck off

Wrong.

Blade Runner is the best film ever made. Albeit the director is/was a huge hack and it was accidently the best film ever made.

you didn't like Alien?

>Denis Villeneuve directing
>Roger Deakins as the DP
>Hampton Fancher again on the screenplay
>Johan Johannsson on the score
>Ryan Gosling as the main protagonist
>Ridley Scott as the executive producer

It's basically impossible for this movie to end up as a total flop, just can't happen on any level.

The least this film will be is mediocre, but there is no mediocre movie on Sup Forums, only "kino masterpieces" or "utter dogshit"
So it depends will it be closer to one extreme or another for a somewhat general Sup Forums consensus

If the Dune reboot is an atrocity then I will unironically kill myself. The stakes have never been higher.

I think Alien was average. It doesn't have the philosophical depth of Blade Runner.

This x1000. It has everything going for it.

Blade runner is my favorite movie of all time.
I have zero expectations, so at least I won't be disappointed. Almost anything is enjoyable if you go to the theater, at least.

This movie really shouldn't exist and soils the first by existing.

But fuck me if this wasn't the absolute best outcome of a sequel.

You think it's gonna feature another android rape scene?

holy fuck that first shot off boogie

sitting there like fucking jabba the hut or the fat vampire from blade

You should take your head from up your ass.

>implying Ridley Scott isn't the most talented living director in Hollywood today

It's a team up between Warner Bros. and Sony. If they could somehow get Paramount on board, it would be the perfect trifecta of JUST.

> Ridley Scott isn't the most talented living director in Hollywood
> Hollywood
That isn't saying much, buddy.

I'll be fine with it, so long as the visuals are solid and Ford doesn't just phone in his performance.

I'm gunna watch this for the only reason I watch Blade Runner. Them sweet visuals. Film looks fucking gorgeous so far

Ford barely have a fuck back when they made the original, he's definitely not going to put in any effort now.

> only reason I watch Blade Runner ... Them sweet visuals
Confirmed for fucking pleb.

Blade Runner is easily the deepest and mind-blowing sci-fi ever made. Watching it for 'muh sci-fi' is fucking retarded, mate.

K I N O
I
N
O

But it looks kino so fuck you

>It's a teaser trailer episode

CAn't forget
>Text description of a teaser

As a true cyberpunk I say is going to be shit but idiots will say otherwise

TAKE IT OFF

>Goospasm
Fuck it, i'm in

It's gonna be trash, and you can tell just by looking at the posters. All the symbolism behind the visuals will be lost, because they will mindlessly try to replicate the style of the original with neon lights up the ass.

nice copypasta you fucking loser

This times 1000. Villenueve is for Nolan babbies and breaking plebs. He peddles bare mediocrity with some symbolism, and know-nothing teens think it's "good."

Pathetic. He's garbage for manchildren.