If Hitler was so smart, how come he lost World War II?

If Hitler was so smart, how come he lost World War II?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G_xnYVxTaTQ
youtu.be/ClR9tcpKZec
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Spent resources and time on killing random plebeian jews instead of exterminating the rich ones only. Specifically they should have targeted the rothschilds and rockefellers.

He didn't

320 million v 80 million

I wish for nothing more than to see only once how the great empire of USA would fight when its outnumbered and outresourced. Preferably invaded.

if america didnt join in he probably would

>Hitler
>Smart

Dur. I invade Russia now.

If America didn't enter the war they'd be speaking Russian in Brussles. But if Germany hadn't invaded Russia they'd be speaking German in Portugal whether America joined or not.

>speaking german in portugal
>american education

He underestimated the soviet reserves after the red army collapsed in the spring/summer offenses in 42. The germans basically overextended themselves in the caucus/southern russia eventually leading to the destruction of the german sixth army at stalingrad.

he was charismatic, not smart

he was cucked by not completely disavowing Christ

He was an idealist, gave up to many opportunities that cost him the war.

You can't win a war that's you against everyone else in Europe/NA

The shit in Russia didn't even really matter, it would have ended pretty much the same way regardless

>I wish for nothing more than to see only once how the great empire of USA would fight when its outnumbered and outresourced.

You can't outsource us.

Not only did we save Europe from the Nazi's, but we also defeated the Japanese all by ourselves, nobody helped us with that.

Your wet dream of the USA getting invaded will never happen, the most you can hope for is a Civil War breaking out, because that's the only way we fall. From the inside.

He never learned anything from Napoleon.

>nazis
>bad

Pick one

The international jew was in control of the FDR administration

>1 post by this id

>Save Europe from the Nazi's
No you helped the British fight back the continental system and insured that Russian Communism would spread world wide.

>leaf
HOLOCAUST
WASNT
AN
EXTERMINATION

too obvious

But then again his plans couldn't have been accomplished not in 2x his lifetime.

>implying the 'inside' threats don't originate from the soviets

>boohoo we need equal members
nice master race you got there

>how come he lost World War II?

he was too autistic to secure alliances and for diplomacy. Hitler was a classic "that kid" His charisma worked on the plebs, but not the actual world leaders

wtf i hate world wars now

>empire of USA

Nice meme bro

He invaded Russia before finishing the Brits off leaving him fighting a two front war.

>"that kid"

I think I know what this means (kid who is warped socially?) but I want to make sure.

He wasn't even trying to win the war until too late. For the first few years he was trying to get the British to give up and avoiding dealing major damage. He never wanted the war to happen.

only retards are nazi duhh

>defeated the Japanese
>all by ourselves
wow, so impressive

If he's so smart, why can't he walk? Even babies can walk.

>french
true butthurt right here

they literally just ran out of bullets

he didn't because it's not over yet

An engineer cannot write a symphony. Germany lost as hard as it did because politicians got too involved in military matters

yeah, a kid who might be a little bit above average in intelligence, but is so socially retarded that it makes it kind of moot

kek

He was horrendously stupid as he fucked over his generals and tried commanding the german army by himself.

not bad tho that literal peasants from the streets became leaders of a country and then managed to wage a massive war against the world for 6 years.

Thats why i think the nazis are inspiring in that sense.

I can't find the link, but Hitler and Mannerhiem were recorded discussing the wars progress, both were shocked at the amount of war materiel the Soviets had which was due to the Lend Lease Act.

Hitler hadn't calculated the Jews control of America and their support of the Soviet Union accurately.

he was not smart, he was just lucky for a while

he didn't

>Romania: Unknown but high

Sine Requie, great RPG

The filename

>army bigger than all others combines
>weaponized civilians

Yep, and the jews have been playing America like a fiddle ever since, engaged in constant war in the Middle East directly around Israel and wherever else in the world the Jews / IMF ect have interests

never heard of burma or the chinese?

>Bewerbung bie jeder Rekrutierungsstation
>bie

This is a meme that was propagated by the surviving general staff to protect their reputations and the allies that wanted to discredit the nazi regime.

>Hitler advocated for sickle stroke against the wishes of the general staff.

>Hitler advocated for the invasion of russia to transition to a war against the USSR's economy rather a straight drive towards moscow.

>Hitler demanded the encirclement of kiev against the wishes of his generals, which leads to half a million red troops encircled and the soviets can't even mine any coal for a month.

>Hitler orders the Wehrmacht to hold fast at the gates of moscow instead of retreating and abandoning all their heavy equipment.

I could go on.

china fought more japanese than you did

Reminds me of the time Russia beat Japan on its own.

Oh wait.

>rothschilds and rockefellers.

And where did they hide during WWII? In the Jewnites States of course.

Hitler couldn't even invade GB, so the USA was out of the question.

>fought

By infecting them with STDs during the rapes?

cos world

It's so sad that 60 years later people are still reciting allied war propaganda as if it's fact .. it's almost as if these people don't believe the USA would ever lie or create propaganda at all! Everything they say about the nazis must be true! You're an anti-semite if you ask questions!

by spreading diseases from all of their corpses

He was an artist not a military tactician

Hitler was a good speaker who rallied brilliant men around him.

He also advocated for things like the Tiger.

no, by fighting.the japanese lost a lot of soldiers in china and a majority of the japanese army had to stay in china.

>weaponized civilians

Two Fronts .. innit .. ffs are you kiddos here its well known ..

Do you have any non-Jewish sources to back that claim?

I can't imagine America being invaded. There are so many fucking guns in our country, and it would be 99.99% united in driving out the enemy. America, and with home turf advantage?

Afterward, we will go back to tormenting each other again.

Maybe it's because he was taking on the world...literally

an Tiger 2 .. but a vision too far ..

>He also advocated for things like the Tiger.

So?

>he thinks anyone would bother fighting in the streets of america

Did he really killed himself? i honestly don't believe that.

He wasn't smart, he was charismatic.
From what I've heard he was actually somewhat retarded, he refused to listen to his generals towards the end of the war and he has a major boner for a certain type of tank.
Not sure if this is jew propaganda or not but apparently assassinations were planned but they decided against it in case someone that knew what they were doing replaced him.

your shermans were Burger cookers ..lol

an your point being OK

>so
he wasn't as stupid as the good goys and jews like to meme

pic related

big tanks are cool but one bomb can wipe them out every time.

same problem with your massive aircraft carriers, sure they look cool but all it takes is one cruise missile and all those billions are wasted

We will get our day unfortunately

Yeah, and you got pathetically destroyed at every turn. Without the Russians and Americans your country would not exist. It's a shame too, the world would be much better off without you soulless insects. I hope to experience WWIII in my day and kill as many of you as possible.

He suffered schizo by the end of the wars
he was heavily medded when he based .. out

He had an ego that would result in poor decisions.

Also the one decision (avoid bringing the US into the war) wasn't caused by him, but sneaky Japs even Hitler wasn't aware of until after the fact.

He almost made it though.

So did Napoleon.

Not to bad a try.

china held from 1937 until 1945, 4 years alone before americans got involved and china was divided during this time. stop pretending you are greater than you are.

Tigers were over-engineered and a waste when the Wehrmacht could have gotten 4 StuGs for the price of 1 Tiger.

>Your wet dream of the USA getting invaded will never happen

Thats already happening bro, were only 60% white.

We are close to losing.

>all it takes is one cruise missile and all those billions are wasted
this stupid posting here
nation raped by slitty eyes ..child loli rapists

>same problem with your massive aircraft carriers, sure they look cool but all it takes is one cruise missile and all those billions are wasted
>one cruise missile

A cruise missile big enough to sink a carrier in one shot wouldn't get near it. There's this thing called radar.

>comparing land and naval warfare
Expected from a land-locked country.

The shamefulness and underhandedness of the Allies.

How do you feel knowing between 1/10 and 1/35 of the people in your country are there illegally?
How do you feel knowing Hillary will legalize US invasion if elected?

I don't care about this thread or your gay-ass message (didn't read)

Here's my OC:
youtu.be/G_xnYVxTaTQ

Shill it around if it's any good

And this is your go to explanation for why hitler meddled excessively in the operations of the german high command? I don't think that's really consequential. The problems with the german war production had more to due with an unwillingness to establish a war economy to consistently produce tanks of tanks of any model and the expectation that vehicles would be destroyed only by combat and not building spare parts to prevent them from breaking down.

he flew too close to the sun, and got burned.

>both were shocked at the amount of war materiel the Soviets had which was due to the Lend Lease Act.
Lend-lease was 10% of the Soviet war effort, and the vast majority of lend-lease was civilian bullshit like light trucks and cans of spam.

Russia was an industrial juggernaut since the 16th century, the fact that Hitler was a faggot who couldn't bother to do basic research before going to war isn't because of the (((jews))).

Found it, and it is really interesting if you're into WW2 history.

youtu.be/ClR9tcpKZec

And guess what contributed to that? Chasing after useless heavy tanks.

>only 10%

Really man? That isn't pocket change.

The British empire beat the main Bulk Japanese Milltary in Burma. The Americans just invaded some worthless islands and got slaughtered.

Italians and Americans fucked him over.

meth
Hitler was high af and made dumb decisions later.

>Really man? That isn't pocket change.
You underestimate the motherland