New Blade Runner 2049 Sneak Peek

Thoughts?
youtube.com/watch?v=Fqqi1FVOk7M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JIO0khLLFA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i came

I will never be interested. Took me years to even get in the mood to watch the first one. Had to do it in two sittings.

my eyes like it

this is not a good year for WB

(you)

i'm sure it will be way easier to watch than the first one

>trailer for the trailer

>BRRRRMMMAP
ryan gosling will ruin this movie with his terrible actingp

KINO AS FUCK

BRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

So the plot is tht the new replicant is sent to kill Deckard?

Nice quads.
>tfw his terrible acting is excused by the fact that his character will be a replicant and thus doesn't know how to not be autistic

>TRAILER FOR A FUCKING TRAILER

delet

I get the feeling it's going to be way too bloated and full of itself.

>BBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP
other than that looks great

>the goose will fuck up playing a robot

Ford's acting will be worse.

then why the fuck you force yourself into things
you god damn retard

Looks sterile. Doesn't have that comfy detective vibe.

It was a different time.

>Kinomatography by Roger Deakins
>Harrison said it's the best script he ever read
>Denis realize what he's dealing with
>'I hesitated massively. It took me a lot of time to say yes. Not because I didn’t believe in it, because I was like ‘Who am I to dare to touch that?’ And at the same there’s a part of me that said, ‘I’m a hardcore fan, I don’t want to fuck that up.’

KINO CONFIRMED

I had to see what the fuzz was all about with the first one, you know, form my own opinions? A foreign concept to you, i'm sure.

>BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMM
>DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN
>WUBAWUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB WUB
>TTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNN

>Harrison said it's the best script he ever read
Does the script say he has to come in wearing his own clothes?

Opens with some bossy bitch talking about keeping order. No thanks.

different teaser

youtu.be/JIO0khLLFA8

BASED

hahahaha Deckard is in a cabaret bar getting drunk when he is found by the new protagonist?

That would explain the walmart t-shirt.

Looks like ketamine

So generic it hurts

Villenueve is the king of the 6/10 movie, so this is naturally doomed to mediocrity.

MUH STRONK WOMYN
MUH STRONK WOMYN

Embarrassing Posts

ford says this with every script of upcoming movie.

there is a quote of him trashing lebouf because he said he was sorry indiana jones 4 sucked

What is this - 2049 -- Toronto?

Now this is kino.
GiTS looks shit compared to this.

It doesn't feel like it's happening.

Its fucking KINOOOOOOO
BEST SCRIPT THE MAN HAS EVER WRITTEN

>Atari

what

What the fuck. I don't remember a woman in the original movie. This is fucking jewish propaganda again. I bet there will be a nigger too

I never got the hype with the original movie. I mean it's alright for sci-fi but it's awfully slow and Ford is borderline misogynistic through the whole movie for no reason

But i'm mildly interested in this.

Ghost in the Shell looked more Blade Runner than this garbage.

>i was born yesterday

>trailer for a trailer

i, shill

wat

>sucking up to a pointless remake made by Nolan 2.0

Yours are much worse, Captain reddit. I bet you think TDK is a great movie. Pleb.

Looks nice
hope they keep the actual gunplay to a minimum though, that's not what the original was about

there are 3 major female characters in the original, and Deckard gets BTFO by 2 of them

>I'M ACTING!

Welp, I can already tell its shit. Original Blade Runner had a melancholic and silent feel to it. Sequel looks to have lots of gunplay and big explosions.

Ryan "cum" Guzzling honestly why is gods name would you cast this twat in a blade runner movie?

Whats he going to do wine and dine the replicant girl and then fuck her of course he is

Exactly this is going to be as bad as that utterly shit total recall remake

>I don't remember a woman in the original movie
Are you legit retarded?

I usually look like this when I sneeze loudly with an open mouth.

I don't care what any of you say, I'm hyped for this

embarrassing imdbdora

Why did they bother to dye his hair? Is he Deckard's son?

LOOKS SHIT. SOUNDS SHIT.

its a remake requel preboot seaboot.

its ghost in the shell all over again.

inb4
>muh vangelis
>muh cinematography

Go back to plebbit

What? Didn't you see shot with the giant hologram lady. It looks just as interested in the amosphere as the first one.

make me

Yeah sure. Cause The guy who did Enemy, Prisoners, Sicario and Arrival would just decide to start sucking now in the most important time of his carrer. As if Ridley hasn't been developing this story for a long time now. As if Roger Deakins is a shit cinematographer. As if The original movie writers didn't return. Nigga please.

>WE KEEP ORDER

>WE'RE CLEARLY THE FASCIST BAD GUYS

Looks too bright and somehow too dirty and abandoned like some village in a desert.

.>Ryan Gosling as main character
>Not an awful movie

Pick one

What the fuzz was all about? Fuzz?

Are you like those fucking yuropoors that never quite understands English?

i wish we were able to wear the clothes they do in these types of movies. fucking dusters man.

alas, you only end up looking like an autist

Too bad, man. I love the original.

>Are you like those fucking yuropoors that never quite understands English?
If a typo bothers you this much i can only imagine the lengthy posts you make praising capeshit.

did they just put the release date of the trailer in the teaser like its some special day?

I'm guessing they're showing off a lot of the action for marketing purposes. I feel like it won't have as much as we think, sort of like Drive.

>fast music

goddamnit, just fucking slow the pace down
i know third world plebs hate slow but fuck sakes, build the suspense with a slow hum or melody

fucking shit tier composers nowadays, i swear to god theyre all failed electronic artists

I have only ever seen the director cut or whatever that final version was. Should I go back and watch the original theatrical version?

someone forgot to tell deakins that blade runner's signature look is rain not fog

This is the world you chose

Yeah watch it, it'll redpill you about "deckard is a replicant" meme.

Nope.

It's a heavily edited teaser trailer you absolute fucking autist, it's not like these 15 seconds you hear is taken directly from one singular track from the soundtrack.
Also every single Johann Johannsson soundtrack has been extremely slow paced so far (Prisoners, Theory of Everything, Sicario, Arrival)

>remixed by Junkie XL featuring Skrillex

>2017

>think the world will look like that in 20-30 years

I am pretty confident this will be my favourite movie since Fincher's The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.

Who's playing Deckard? some faggot like a Hemsworth brother? or Channing Tatum?

>you absolute fucking autist
that's why i said a slow melody too

fuck you autist if youre going to type an essay to my post disliking the music in this

goddamn hypocrite projectionist

this trailer*

>tfw the real cyberpunk future will be filled Hispanic and Arabic instead of Japanese